How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

By insisting transmen be allowed to compete with women, the left is fucking up sports, too.

This all started with "gay marriage doesn't hurt anyone". Stand up if you believed a word of it.

Anytime you entertain disfunction and stupid it invites more. Truth is the left sponsors things like this to reduce populations and dumb us down to control us.

FACT

If yiu [sic] have a female brain in a male body, is that delusional?

To believe that there is any such thing as having a female brain in a male body is delusional.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

The science? No the fuck you didnt :lmao:
You really are just being an idiot in this. This past decade has been termed the decade of the brain because we have learned so much more about how it works. We recognize significant differences in the bodies of males and females, differences due to a variety of factors, why do you omit the brain? Women can have malwired endocrine systems and grow a beard, but you think nothing change their brains? Would ut be a waste of time to link to research?

You really are just being an idiot in this. This past decade has been termed the decade of the brain because we have learned so much more about how it works. We recognize significant differences in the bodies of males and females, differences due to a variety of factors, why do you omit the brain? Women can have malwired endocrine systems and grow a beard, but you think nothing change their brains? Would ut be a waste of time to link to research?

if this debate was about the "Science" we would not be letting trans men compete in women's sports.

I am not surprised you confuse social policies with science, it is what you do.

My point is that this debate, this issue, the policies and the laws flowing from it, are not being based on science.

Or hell, even reality or common sense.

My point is that this debate, this issue, the policies and the laws flowing from it, are not being based on science.

Or hell, even reality or common sense.
Social policies do not necessarily have anything to do with science. History is full of that. But in proclaiming that you are also ignoring science just as much as those you are criticizing.

When it comes to sports, we are on the same page. Once puberty hits, bodies radically change. No argument.

But you are also ignoring what (albeit limited) science has learned about transgender people and categorize it has delusional. The brain is just another organ and no one would call someone with Parkinsons delusional would they?

Social policies do not necessarily have anything to do with science. History is full of that. But in proclaiming that you are also ignoring science just as much as those you are criticizing.

When it comes to sports, we are on the same page. Once puberty hits, bodies radically change. No argument.

But you are also ignoring what (albeit limited) science has learned about transgender people and categorize it has delusional. The brain is just another organ and no one would call someone with Parkinsons delusional would they?

Having a debate on this site about the science of the issue, when in the larger world, the real debate and the policies and the laws are being based on radical ideology,

is misleading.

It supports the illusion that the science is being considered, when it is just being used as a handful of mud to throw at a wall, to see if something sticks. But in reality the real debate is being done at a level of a school yard.

IF not lower, and being resolved by people beating each other with sticks.

ummmmmmm DERP :lol:

I am not waiting 10 years one even 1 year. Blame time is now. Democrats did not create transpeople. They are just a fact of life. But republicans are to blame for making life harder for them than it needs to be.THAT is the damage being done

They have mental disorder. Yeah, I know psychology has changed the classification for these folks, but lets be honest, most psychiatrists need a psychiatrist. Politics has infiltrated their field of study. That being said, we shouldn't dehumanize trans people, but at the same time we shouldn't be expected to condone their delusions. They need phycological assistance and I would be willing to fund such assistance as a taxpayer vs. allowing their fantasies to corrupt society.

ummmmmmm DERP :lol:
That is kind of funny because your first source ALSO says this:

"And it also supports the idea that gender is non-binary, and that gender classifications in many situations are meaningless."

Here are some studies refute your claim. (Dwerp)

My understanding it that doctors and surgeons do do a lot before they start cutting shit off, to make sure the person is really ready to deal with the results.

Or at least, they did.

Barring sudden and recent politicalization of medicine, you're wrong.

Do you have any actual evidence that doctors are routinely omitting all the counseling and check points prior to doing surgery?

Forum List

Back