How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

So what is someone with Klinefelter’s syndrome?

Or some one e with Turner’s syndrome?

What about hermaphrodites?

What about someone who has a biological brain that scans as female but has an XY chromosome pattern?

There are only a tiny number of people with the syndromes and abnormalities you list here.

The vast majority of trannies are just fellows who get their jollies wearing women's clothes pretending to be broads.

They might just like the danger they will face if they pick up some dude and they see his reaction when he finds out they are both dudes.

Seawytch posted a scientific study that actually does identify real biological markers that identified and explained transgenderism. You just can't accept the eveidence or are unable to comprehend it at all. There is nothing idiological in that answer and nothing here changes my assessment of your intelecual deficiencies

Speaking of intellectual deficiencies.

Your post reveals that you did not understand my post at all. Indeed, I would guess that your Confirmation Bias, prevented you for even really seeing it.

GO try again. This time with less retardation.

What did you think about the study itself?

Possible. But, That there is some physical manifestation of a difference, does not mean that it is not a disease to be treated instead of a civil right, nor that the proper treatment is for society to play along with the way they "Feel inside".

But I think that the real point is, that neither of the first two lefties to reply to my post, demonstrated that to them, this is about ideology.

IF not even...deeper than ideology.

Conservatives like strong clear lines. They give structure and stability.

Liberals like blurring lines. That is more inclusive and encourages the flow of ideas and encourages creativity.

With the ideological politicizing of transgenderism, we see the Left's natural inclination, raised to an absurd degree, where they are trying, though wishful thinking, to erase ALL LINES, to embrace the idea that people can be whatever they want, just though the Power of Will.

What is this supposed to mean? lol
All 3 things you mentioned are a physical deformity. Not a mental one.

The fact that a miniscule percentage of the population was born with plumbing of both sexes, or 3 penises or whatever, is sort of irrelevant.

Most Trannies are thrillseekers looking for what the Gay Community calls "rough trade". Being threatened with violence and/or even actual violence is a fetish for a certain percentage of perverts out there you should know.

And that's who most of your she-males and crossdressers are.

Speaking of intellectual deficiencies.

Your post reveals that you did not understand my post at all. Indeed, I would guess that your Confirmation Bias, prevented you for even really seeing it.

GO try again. This time with less retardation.
I understood your post perfectly well. When confronted with evidence that transexuality is real, you try to make it a political/ideological issue. You trivialize it and ignore the very real feelings and experience of transpeople . Calling me retarded does not change that.

The fact that a miniscule percentage of the population was born with plumbing of both sexes, or 3 penises or whatever, is sort of irrelevant.

Most Trannies are thrillseekers looking for what the Gay Community calls "rough trade". Being threatened with violence and/or even actual violence is a fetish for a certain percentage of perverts out there you should know.

And that's who most of your she-males and crossdressers are.
And you know all this HOW exactly?

Possible. But, That there is some physical manifestation of a difference, does not mean that it is not a disease to be treated instead of a civil right, nor that the proper treatment is for society to play along with the way they "Feel inside".

But I think that the real point is, that neither of the first two lefties to reply to my post, demonstrated that to them, this is about ideology.

IF not even...deeper than ideology.

Conservatives like strong clear lines. They give structure and stability.

Liberals like blurring lines. That is more inclusive and encourages the flow of ideas and encourages creativity.

With the ideological politicizing of transgenderism, we see the Left's natural inclination, raised to an absurd degree, where they are trying, though wishful thinking, to erase ALL LINES, to embrace the idea that people can be whatever they want, just though the Power of Will.
If it is a disease or congenital deformity, then yes, it is civil rights issue. Disabled people have rights including the right not to be discrimminated against because of their disability. They also have the right to access the recommended medical trearments. If gender dyshoria is diagnosed, then the standard treatment is gender affirming hormones and/or surgery. None of this is undertaken with extensive counseling and testing.

If it is a disease or congenital deformity, then yes, it is civil rights issue. Disabled people have rights including the right not to be discrimminated against because of their disability. They also have the right to access the recommended medical trearments. If gender dyshoria is diagnosed, then the standard treatment is gender affirming hormones and/or surgery. None of this is undertaken with extensive counseling and testing.
There is no medical treatment for transgenderism. The things you mentioned are just bandaids for the actual problem. To help the person cope. To help the delusion strive.

Deer geebuz :spinner:
Transgenderism is a mental illness because it denies reality. It is a delusion. It isnt a physical deformity like extra chromosomes, or lack thereof.

Exactly.

If someone says they are Jesus H. Christ or Napoleon, is it really proper to pretend that they are correct?

Should we be feeding their delusions, or helping them get over it?

Exactly.

If someone says they are Jesus H. Christ or Napoleon, is it really proper to pretend that they are correct?

Should we be feeding their delusions, or helping them get over it?
Like how we do with schizos?
The reason this is treated differently than any other mental illness, is because the trannies threw themselves into the gay rights movement. Thats it. And the cultists fell right in line, like they were told to do.

There is no medical treatment for transgenderism. The things you mentioned are just bandaids for the actual problem. To help the person cope. To help the delusion strive.
There are medical treatments. You can't transplant bodies and brains, but you can change the body to better line up with the brain. It is no different than any other disease except you can't accept it as an illness that can be treated with hormones and/surgery.

Like how we do with schizos?
The reason this is treated differently than any other mental illness, is because the trannies threw themselves into the gay rights movement. Thats it. And the cultists fell right in line, like they were told to do.
Scitzophrenia is another brain illness but it is completely diffetent than gender dysphoria. Why do you act as if all diseases of the brain are the same?

There are medical treatments. You can't transplant bodies and brains, but you can change the body to better line up with the brain. It is no different than any other disease except you can't accept it as an illness that can be treated with hormones and/surgery.
Growing hair on your face, or chopping your dick off isnt treating anything. It aids the delusion. It literally does the opposite of every other medical treatment on the planet.
Not to mention, it doesnt even help them from blowing their brains out.

Scitzophrenia is another brain illness but it is completely diffetent than gender dysphoria. Why do you act as if all diseases of the brain are the same?
umm i didnt.
Thats what you got out of what i said? Seriously?
I didnt even come close to implying that. If you actually read what i wrote, you would see we were discussing how society handles delusion. Trannies are treated differently because they aligned themselves with the gays.
And the sheep followed.

Forum List

Back