How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Scitzophrenia is another brain illness but it is completely diffetent than gender dysphoria. Why do you act as if all diseases of the brain are the same?
How we deal with the illness, problem, disfunction, whatever you want to call it, is the issue. By forcing this into the political arena and getting the government involved, the liberals have guaranteed "solutions" that won't solve anything. In fact, the solutions thus proffered by said government are along the lines of, "Sorry, girls, but that guy walking into your locker room naked says he's a woman, so nobody's going to tell him to leave", and, "Sorry girls, but don't bother getting into sports because a boy is just going to beat you anyway. Hey, it's good training for the real world, right?".

Growing hair on your face, or chopping your dick off isnt treating anything. It aids the delusion. It literally does the opposite of every other medical treatment on the planet.
Not to mention, it doesnt even help them from blowing their brains out.
There are actually studies that medical treatment might help with mental health and reducing suicide.

[

How we deal with the illness, problem, disfunction, whatever you want to call it, is the issue. By forcing this into the political arena and getting the government involved, the liberals have guaranteed "solutions" that won't solve anything. In fact, the solutions thus proffered by said government are along the lines of, "Sorry, girls, but that guy walking into your locker room naked says he's a woman, so nobody's going to tell him to leave", and, "Sorry girls, but don't bother getting into sports because a boy is just going to beat you anyway. Hey, it's good training for the real world, right?".
The government SHOULD get involved when it is an issue of civil rights. Conservatives still seem stuck on Conversion Therapy and outright banning what seems to be the most effective treatments to date.

umm i didnt.
Thats what you got out of what i said? Seriously?
I didnt even come close to implying that. If you actually read what i wrote, you would see we were discussing how society handles delusion. Trannies are treated differently because they aligned themselves with the gays.
And the sheep followed.
You assume it is a delusion.

If yiu have a female brain in a male body, is that delusional?

There are actually studies that medical treatment might help with mental health and reducing suicide.

[

The government SHOULD get involved when it is an issue of civil rights. Conservatives still seem stuck on Conversion Therapy and outright banning what seems to be the most effective treatments to date.

You assume it is a delusion.

If yiu have a female brain in a male body, is that delusional?
"gender dysphoria" is just another Lib concocted, Lib manifested, Lib fostered disorder....it's what you do....you can't get out of your own way.
As you cause the decay of American society you create this lunacy...you can't simply attach some medical term to it to mask what it really is.
Remember, before you breathed life into this 'hip to be an ignorant weirdo' movement there were none of these fucked in the head whackos....why do you think that is?

There are medical treatments. You can't transplant bodies and brains, but you can change the body to better line up with the brain. It is no different than any other disease except you can't accept it as an illness that can be treated with hormones and/surgery.
No amount of pseudo-medical Frankensteinery will ever genuinely make a man into a woman, or vice versa.

Mutilating someone's body in a futile effort to force it into compliance with one's delusions is no less insane than the condition that it is allegedly intended to treat.

No amount of pseudo-medical Frankensteinery will ever genuinely make a man into a woman, or vice versa.

Mutilating someone's body in a futile effort to force it into compliance with one's delusions is no less insane than the condition that it is allegedly intended to treat.
ACTUAL Transgenders are not delusional. That is a horrible things to say.
HOWEVER - this is the entire crux of my original post, and all others subsequently - the vast majority of those claiming to be transgender - ARE NOT.
And this is something, as you can look through this entire 16 pages, you will not see a single trans-fad "supporter" admit.
Not one.
Like Coyote, obfuscate that fact, spin around it - but never make the admission that this is true - and address the widespread problems of that.
If you look at the OFFICIAL definition of a transgender by the American Psychological Institute it now reads, basically, every single gay person is a transgender. Their definition now is so broad that easily well over half the population is transgender. Easily.
You take a man that lives as a man, acts like a man... but is gay - BY THEIR NEW DEFINITION - he is transgender.
Another man, also lives like a man, acts like a man... but likes to dress in women's clothing to jerk off - yep - a transgender.

And THAT is fucking stupid.

[
Thats why there is an almost 50% suicide rate after surgery?
Puberty blocking? Ruin children?
God you people are sick!

A female brain in a male body? Thats the dumbest thing i have heard today :lol:
Not dumb actually.
Sexual Dysphoria is a scientifically shown occurrence, and has been accepted for over 100 years.
HOWEVER - it is extremely rare. Extremely.
Which, again, highlights the point that the vast majority of "transgenders" walking around are simply NOT transgender.
An effeminate gay man who likes to dress as a girl... is NOT transgender.
A CD or cross dresser who has a sexual fetish to dress up like a girl - is NOT transgender.

But the left wants to FORCE you to pretend they all are.

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
Because - you know they will.

yhgvvghh.jpeg

Not dumb actually.
Sexual Dysphoria is a scientifically shown occurrence, and has been accepted for over 100 years.
HOWEVER - it is extremely rare. Extremely.
Which, again, highlights the point that the vast majority of "transgenders" walking around are simply NOT transgender.
An effeminate gay man who likes to dress as a girl... is NOT transgender.
A CD or cross dresser who has a sexual fetish to dress up like a girl - is NOT transgender.

But the left wants to FORCE you to pretend they all are.
It was dumb because a "male body" would not have a "female brain" Its an absurd thing to say.
I do agree with the rest.

Well, jeez Seawytch, the discussion is about how to treat them. If we have a sure fire method of identifying this rare issue, then finding out that someone who might have some issue, doesn't have THIS issue, and thus should not get treatment for THIS issue,

is just good medicine.

BUT, no surprise, your not interested in that. You want to point to the "science" and still let any man that says, "i'm a girl", have society play along, whether or not they really have the issue.

Thus, we see that all your talk of "science" is after the fact bs, that you cherry picked to support your ideological conclusion.
We already have approved treatment…it’s just not what you want it to be.

Yes, civil rights, like the rights of parents to know that a man can't legally be naked in a locker room with 10 year old girls. Liberals seem enamored with government one size fits all solutions that actually cause more problems than they solve.

Post 12 "Liberals have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions." from Daveboy

Well, what the hell did he mean by that?
1. Ask him that, I'm not him.
2. Given that he was not quoting a previous post, he was likely responding to the OP.
3. The thread title is, "How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad?". That should give you a clue.

If I had to guess (and I do), I would say he was simply saying that liberals will always blame conservatives, no matter what, because they all have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions. Has nothing to do with the existence of men pretending to be women or vice versa, and everything to do with the way liberals never take responsibility for their actions, in this case, forcing an agenda on America that will backfire badly.

I understood your post perfectly well. When confronted with evidence that transexuality is real, you try to make it a political/ideological issue. You trivialize it and ignore the very real feelings and experience of transpeople . Calling me retarded does not change that.

Said the man that was happy to see "Science" cited, but immediately started ignoring it, when the information was actually, seriously addressed.

If it is a disease or congenital deformity, then yes, it is civil rights issue. Disabled people have rights including the right not to be discrimminated against because of their disability. They also have the right to access the recommended medical trearments. If gender dyshoria is diagnosed, then the standard treatment is gender affirming hormones and/or surgery. None of this is undertaken with extensive counseling and testing.

They do not have the right to expect society to remake itself to cater to their issues, nor to demand that we pretend to believe that they are actually what they want to be, instead of a member of the sex they actually ARE.

Right now, we are letting men crush women in sports, causing them real material harm, and sometimes, real PHYSICAL harm, in order to pander to these people and their ideological supporters.

FOR ONE LIMITED EXAMPLE, of how our response has gone WAY TO FAR.

Forum List

Back