How I became a conservative.

I was destined to be a conservative...influenced by my grandparents and parents. I thank God everyday for that. I cannot imagine being viewed like I view left loons
I was wondering where you got that false sense of superiority from.

It must be nice sitting up there on your high horse looking down upon other people, telling them how shitty they are and how great you are.

In reality, you're nothing more than a scumbag hypocrite.

^^^^More reasons I am a conservative. Can anyone imagine going through their life like this hate filled nothing troll? Dude you're so beneath me, wtf happened in your miserable life for you to turn out like this? Seriously

You're what my grandfather warned me of in a nutshell, an ignorant, ill informed parasite who thinks the man owes him something and will leech off of society and then bitch and moan at the ones footing the bill, taxpayers all the time trying to transform society into some leftist Utopia where everyone is equal on all levels. It's a pipe dream, normal people are not going to stand for the crap the left is trying to pull off. Want proof? Donald Trump is POTUS, you got stuffed in 2016 and your Messiah's legacy is now shit
"I was destined to be a conservative". LOL, that is fucking hilarious.

First of all, you're the hate-filled one. You spend your entire day --- every fucking day of the week --- sitting on your fat fucking ass in front of the computer telling everybody how fucking superior you are to them. You clearly are the one with the miserable life, not me, not by a longshot, lard ass.

In your fucked up mind, everyone is beneath you. Every one of your post is the same thing, belittling those who see things differently than you.

As for me, unlike you, I'm a productive member of society who happens to feel the need to set pieces a shit like you straight.

President Obama was not a messiah to me. Unlike you, I don't believe in mythological figures and superstitions.

However, he is everything your pussy-grabbing messiah trump isn't and doesn't care to be, he is a family man (just one family) with character, integrity, intelligence, etc...

And I am sure you will proudly vote for the pussy grabber again the next time around, you fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back