How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

It changes the CAUSE of their feelings.

If the CAUSE of their feelings are different, then the response should probably be different.
Why? The response wasn't different before we found differences in trans brains, why would it be different afterwards? The cause doesn't change the feelings. Why not leave people alone to be who they want to be?

Why? The response wasn't different before we found differences in trans brains, why would it be different afterwards? The cause doesn't change the feelings. Why not leave people alone to be who they want to be?

Because theoretically the science is firming up. If the study is TRUE, then we now have the ability to distinguish between those that have TG-ist problems and those that have other problems.

That you don't want to see that, shows that your position is NOT based on science or medicine but ideology.

You really want to risk, ten years from now, having a population of people, all fucked up, because they had gender reassignment surgeries, INCORRECTLY?

Hint: It is already going to happen. THe question is just how big will that population be.

Because theoretically the science is firming up. If the study is TRUE, then we now have the ability to distinguish between those that have TG-ist problems and those that have other problems.

That you don't want to see that, shows that your position is NOT based on science or medicine but ideology.

You really want to risk, ten years from now, having a population of people, all fucked up, because they had gender reassignment surgeries, INCORRECTLY?

Hint: It is already going to happen. THe question is just how big will that population be.
The treatment will be the same regardless. If someone wants to transition, you let them.It has no bearing on anyone's life but their own. We don't test now before gender reassignment surgery and we don't have "a population of people, all fucked up, because they had gender reassignment surgeries".

The treatment will be the same regardless. If someone wants to transition, you let them.It has no bearing on anyone's life but their own. We don't test now before gender reassignment surgery and we don't have "a population of people, all fucked up, because they had gender reassignment surgeries".

My understanding it that doctors and surgeons do do a lot before they start cutting shit off, to make sure the person is really ready to deal with the results.

Or at least, they did.

Barring sudden and recent politicalization of medicine, you're wrong.

My understanding it that doctors and surgeons do do a lot before they start cutting shit off, to make sure the person is really ready to deal with the results.

Or at least, they did.

Barring sudden and recent politicalization of medicine, you're wrong.
And they still do. A person transitioning has to go through extensive therapy before transitioning and they must live as the gender they are transitioning to for at least a year. What could change if we could test for some transgendered marker is that maybe they don't have to wait. :lol:

And they still do. A person transitioning has to go through extensive therapy before transitioning and they must live as the gender they are transitioning to for at least a year. What could change if we could test for some transgendered marker is that maybe they don't have to wait. :lol:

So, your talk of "if someone wants it, you just let them, no one's life but their own", that was just ideological posturing.

GOT IT.

So, your talk of "if someone wants it, you just let them, no one's life but their own", that was just ideological posturing.

GOT IT.
You let them go through the very long process if that's what they want. I can see shortening the waiting time for those whose brains show they're wired differently.

Gee, that wasn't the "treatment" you were going for? Color me shocked.

You let them go through the very long process if that's what they want. I can see shortening the waiting time for those whose brains show they're wired differently.

Gee, that wasn't the "treatment" you were going for? Color me shocked.

You are all over the place now. So, now you support limiting the cutting off shit, to people that go though a very long process, instead of just letting them do what they want, "it's their lives".

Back to an earlier question. If they DON'T have the hard wiring bug, do they still have the right to ruin someone's life who calls them the wrong pro-noun?

You are all over the place now. So, now you support limiting the cutting off shit, to people that go though a very long process, instead of just letting them do what they want, "it's their lives".

Back to an earlier question. If they DON'T have the hard wiring bug, do they still have the right to ruin someone's life who calls them the wrong pro-noun?
I have always supported the process as it is prescribed by medical professionals. You can play whatever silly games you want to with yourself.

I have always supported the process as it is prescribed by medical professionals. You can play whatever silly games you want to with yourself.

So, earlier when you supported letting anyone that wanted to, to cut shit off of themselves, because it was "their lives", was that a misstatement? Heat of the moment? Perhaps your account was hacked?

Here, here are your earlier words, in case you forgot them.

"If someone wants to transition, you let them.It has no bearing on anyone's life but their own. We don't test now before gender reassignment surgery "

So, earlier when you supported letting anyone that wanted to, to cut shit off of themselves, because it was "their lives", was that a misstatement? Heat of the moment? Perhaps your account was hacked?

Here, here are your earlier words, in case you forgot them.

"If someone wants to transition, you let them.It has no bearing on anyone's life but their own. We don't test now before gender reassignment surgery "
I am consistent in my position. Anyone that wants to transition, should be allowed to. My apologies that I did not think the "within the confines of law and with a doctor's recommendation" part had to be said out loud.

I am consistent in my position. Anyone that wants to transition, should be allowed to. My apologies that I did not think the "within the confines of law and with a doctor's recommendation" part had to be said out loud.

You people do this all the time. You make these very strong statements, as though they are a matter of principle, and when we address them, and point out holes, you walk it back.

And then you throw something new out there to move the "conversation" to some other topic.

BUT, and here is the kicker. YOu will circle back to your previous position, when it becomes useful again. Sometimes very quickly.

AND, all the while using those strong sounding BUT FALSE positions to spread your ideas and recruit new members to your agenda.

AND, policy? Real decisions, affecting real lives? Those decisions are being made on the level of the strong assertions being yelled in the streets and being used to get mobs to suppress your enemies.

1627388937409.png

You people do this all the time. You make these very strong statements, as though they are a matter of principle, and when we address them, and point out holes, you walk it back.

And then you throw something new out there to move the "conversation" to some other topic.

BUT, and here is the kicker. YOu will circle back to your previous position, when it becomes useful again. Sometimes very quickly.

AND, all the while using those strong sounding BUT FALSE positions to spread your ideas and recruit new members to your agenda.

AND, policy? Real decisions, affecting real lives? Those decisions are being made on the level of the strong assertions being yelled in the streets and being used to get mobs to suppress your enemies.

View attachment 517825
Or maybe "you people" take someone's quite reasonable position and try to make ridiculous hay out of it.

I've noticed that you like to make up stupid "what ifs" if someone disagrees with you. A person will say "I think bananas are good fruit" and you pull some bullshit out of your ass Iike "but what if the banana was grown using the blood of children?".

You like to play silly games. Buy a Nintendo...They're designed for silly games.

Or maybe "you people" take someone's quite reasonable position and try to make ridiculous hay out of it.

I've noticed that you like to make up stupid "what ifs" if someone disagrees with you. A person will say "I think bananas are good fruit" and you pull some bullshit out of your ass Iike "but what if the banana was grown using the blood of children?".

You like to play silly games. Buy a Nintendo...They're designed for silly games.

You posted a study claiming to find biological markers for Transgenderism.

Asking if we should use that to limit who we give the right to define their own "pronouns" to, and make the rest of us play along,

is hardly a stupid "what if".

It's actually a completely reasonable question.

You seem to be the one playing silly games, now.

Forum List

Back