How will democrats try to steal the 22 midterms?

How will dems try to steal the midterms?

• Covid and more Covid

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Economic Collapse

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aliens. Space aliens

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • War declared on Eurasia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bin Ladens Ghost False Flag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I can fairly well predict you won't like reading anything I post, so why bother?
If I post something and you want to respond to what I post, I very likely will. For example, take a shot at Dominion. But if you're just going to try to derail my posts, then you will certainly fail.

I posted a few ideas in the poll, but come up with some ideas.
You tell us. No doubt, you already have this paranoid fantasy all fleshed out and are not going to budge from it, no matter what happens. As evidenced by your continuing regurgitation of the Big Lie that your orange lard and master dictated to you.

When are you people going to face up to the reality that we do not have to steal elections because we consitently get the popular vote

81,LOL,LOL

12 million racist democrats sat on their hand for the Born in Kenya black guy, but came out for Biden, the old, white, rich, kid sniffer and dog humper

Oh that's right!

Republicans can't win anymore.

I forgot about that.

You Republicans might as well stay home on election day. The Democrats are just going to elect whoever they want. If you're Republican, voting is a waste of time.

Oh that's right!

Republicans can't win anymore.

I forgot about that.

You Republicans might as well stay home on election day. The Democrats are just going to elect whoever they want.
The ones that can't make any difference can get in just fine

1640642894201.png

Hopefully it won't be like all these Republicans that have been arrested and charged after the 2020 election:
1640643720028.png

1640643765570.png

1640643989955.png

1640644042438.png

1640644194359.png

1640644298474.png

The United Cheating States of America, about 10 of them, are already in secret planning rooms, beady sweat dripping from their faces, figuring out how the hell to pull this off

Forum List

Back