How will democrats try to steal the 22 midterms?

How will dems try to steal the midterms?

• Covid and more Covid

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Economic Collapse

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Aliens. Space aliens

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • War declared on Eurasia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bin Ladens Ghost False Flag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
You hear more and more about space aliens

My guess is they will say that the earth is being attacked by orange people and the exhaust from the UFO's are contributing to global warming. They also are refusing to mask or take the jab and spreading Covid all across the universe.

1640640568055.png

Last edited:
The to be discovered writing inside the Hut that the Chinese found on the dark side of the Moon will be translated to say, "Brandon, let's go!"

zoomed-in-image-of-mysterious-hut-on-moon.jpg

Last edited:
You hear more and more about space aliens

My guess is they will say that the earth is being attacked by orange people and the exhaust from the UFO's are contributing to global warming. They also are refusing to mask or take the jab and spreading Covid all across the universe.
I agree! I think the same way we had zombie and outbreak movies to prepare us for the Legions of Mindless, Masked democrats roaming the streets, we're seeing more alien movies

They don't need mail-in ballots, they don't need illegals voting, they don't need dropoff boxes, they don't need multiple scans.... that's all smoke and mirrors.

They only need one thing - digital algorithms.

As long as the results are determined by "proprietary software", the filthy marxist mother fuckers will keep stealing elections. Until the Dominion enablers are dragged thru the streets with their carcasses on fire, nothing will change.

They don't need mail-in ballots, they don't need illegals voting, they don't need dropoff boxes, they don't need multiple scans.... that's all smoke and mirrors.

As long as the results are determined by "proprietary software", the filthy marxist mother fuckers will keep stealing elections. Until the Dominion enablers are dragged thru the streets with their carcasses on fire, nothing will change.
I questioned the integrity of elections long before all this garbage.

Well said.

Just ask Hillary who got more votes than Obama in her party but still lost to him how fair elections are.

Or ask Bernie Sanders how fair elections are as he later lost to Hillary who it turns out was favored by the DNC the entire time

LMAO!

I questioned the integrity of elections long before all this garbage.

Well said.

Just ask Hillary who got more votes than Obama in her party but still lost to him how fair elections are.

Or ask Bernie Sanders how fair elections are as he later lost to Hillary who it turns out was favored by the DNC the entire time

LMAO!
Elections suck, but seeing Trump will win those States he lost in 2020 tell you that the left know they better come up with something or be out of power for the next twenty years…

Oh? Where's your proof Dominion rigged the election...?

Elections suck, but seeing Trump will win those States he lost in 2020 tell you that the left know they better come up with something or be out of power for the next twenty years…
So what is Trump going to do that he had not already done?

The media will immediately begin the attack before he even takes office, more spiteful and full of hate than ever!!

Oh? Where's your proof Dominion rigged the election...?
My main objection is that academia and the media is all left leaning as they indoctrinate the masses.

Fairness is but a myth.

You have kids protesting global warming and guns in school, as they are taught they can become another sex and that the color of their skin dictates their future success or failure.

You even had Rittenhouse, a 17 year old, coming fresh out of the indoctrination wind mills of public education saying he supports BLM, the organization that now wants him dead and proclaims him a white supremacist. And the President and media join the slander of the youth with zero evidence to back their claims

So what is Trump going to do that he had not already done?

The media will immediately begin the attack before he even takes office, more spiteful and full of hate than ever!!
All he has to do is be him and he win in 2024…

Biden and Harris are pathetic and no one but Manchin has a damn chance in 2024…

My main objection is that academia and the media is all left leaning as they indoctrinate the masses.

Fairness is but a myth.
Dominion's trustworthiness was brought into question. I laid a challenge to prove they did something nefarious in the election. Don't bother posting to me if you're just going to deflect from what I posted.

Dominion's trustworthiness was brought into question. I laid a challenge to prove they did something nefarious in the election. Don't bother posting to me if you're just going to deflect from what I posted.
I can fairly well predict you won't like reading anything I post, so why bother?

And yet the Electoral College elect the President, so suck it!
LOL

I never denied the electoral college elects the president. You knee jerked so hard there, you hit yourself in the chin. Meanwhile, it's still true that Democrats got the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections.

Forum List

Back