How USMB looks without censorship

I've seen how boards can look without censorship. They look a lot like this site does, but without the snowflake safe zones. They have average sets of rules to comply with, kinda like this site has, and like a gardening or engineering forum does, but nobody is exploiting rules or safe zones to politically censor content. When threads are mistakenly posted in the wrong spot, a mod goes beyond the typical duty of keeping fake accounts and spam away and moves the thread to the correct subforum. Thread moves from a mistaken subforum to the correct ones are very different than moving politically opposing threads to conspiracy theory or some juvenile sounding place like bad land, rubber place, or flamer room.

Did somebody allege that usmb HAS to publish anything?
Republicans like their daddy, whine they get banned for posting BS on Twitter and FB, even after they were warned.
It stands to reason, that republicans would whine when their post gets deleted or not even published at all.

Republicans like their daddy, whine they get banned for posting BS on Twitter and FB, even after they were warned.
It stands to reason, that republicans would whine when their post gets deleted or not even published at all.
How do you think k usmb would look without all the politically motivated censorship?

"Cats are good people"

Sorry but as a Mod I clearly would have to delete that. All my dogs have confirmed that cats are not good people, and that they would eat your liver if they could.
It’s an obvious lie. No good exists inside of cats

WTF?
USMB doesn't HAVE to publish what I post, or whatever anyone else posts...
..."Free speech" only applies in the public sector, not in the private sector.
According to USMB rules,

"Members have the right to constructively express these on USMessageBoard.com with equal respect and consideration."
This means that politically motivated censorship is against their own rules.

Forum List

Back