How USMB looks without censorship

Because of disgusting people like you.
Never been on 4chan. It’s an alt-right hangout, which rapidly became a site for misogynistic, racist and anti-foreign rhetoric, according to sources you’d laugh at anyway, so why bother with a cite for what’s basically common knowledge

You know I can. I have to wait for the blessing of the admin before getting specific though, since I like to follow site rules.
Isn’t following rules the same as complying with censorship?

For all those who are curious how this community would look without all the deleted posts, threads relocated into oblivion, thread closures, the massive censorship campaign, and the safe zones, you just need to understand what the worst thing about censorship is:

View attachment 703897

There you have it! That is how this community would look!
Don't make me close this thread. :auiqs.jpg:

My very first foray into an online political debate forum was in '96. It was a newly put up forum by our local TV affiliate WFAA. There were no rules and no mods.

After a couple of months it looked just like you would imagine if every shithead was allowed to post the most vile things that they could come up with. Evil people have nothing on anonymous evil people.

They were freaking out, made up a rule sheet, and assigned some mods, but it was too little, too late.
After a week, they shut it down, never to be reopened again.
Leftist vermin always destroy what they touch.

Posts relocated to oblivion? Maybe you are new to opinion forums. Consider yourself lucky that you are able to participate in a fair and liberal forum. follow the rules and stop whining.

That the narrative is enforced is not my fault you small minded troll.
The conspiracies you push are absolutely your fault. The fact you fail time and time again to back up the stuff you claim is further proof that they are conspiracies

The warning system is automatic and on your profile. I am confused. But this is not unusual for me.

Censorship is not automatic here. Automation sounds like euphemism.
The first step to avoiding the trap, is seeing the trap. Maybe start with just being polite in posts and see what happens?

Self censorship to protect from inevitable politically motivated censorship is disgusting and vile. Twisted.
EDIT: I take that back. It appears in 2022 your warnings were related to discussing mod actions in violation of da rulez.

False allegations. Censorshipbis not about da rules, it is about da ruled. Warnings that are not substantiated with where exactly rules were broken are just politically motivated censorship, revenge, and authority. Allegations that rules were broken are a very corrupt way to justify censorship.
So don't discuss mod actions for a while?
I will freely discuss mod actions in the way that da rules allow. Da rules only forbid "specific" actions from being discussed. Not general.

The conspiracies you push are absolutely your fault. The fact you fail time and time again to back up the stuff you claim is further proof that they are conspiracies
Then the ones the NYT and WP pushed are their fault too?

It is truly terrible isn't it.
I'm glad to see that you are acknowledging how corrupt politically motivated censorship is. Most of your comrades are on a subjective mission trying to promote the notion that it is either not happening, or that it is justified or necessary. Very few lefties can differentiate rules from politically motivated censorship that poisons this community.

Posts relocated to oblivion? Maybe you are new to opinion forums. Consider yourself lucky that you are able to participate in a fair and liberal forum. follow the rules and stop whining.
You are not the first lefty to conflate politically motivated censorship with site rules. In every thread about censorship, lefties always step in to support and defend censorship, that is the only order of business lefties have when they post on censorship threads. Conflating site rules with politically motivated censorship is a natural way to cheat, this is why lefties do it.

Forum List

Back