How Trump spent the war years

Not a problem either, and it wasn't for "the donald" until he puts his foot into it by saying..."he only was a hero because he was captured. Loser.?

Republicans leading candidate for President

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

here I thought you were going to say by playing cards with William Jefferson Clinton. Or going to protest America in England. Funny how Clinton not being in Viet Nam isn't a problem for the left, well not all that funny.

IT WAS THE spring of 1968, and Donald Trump had it good. He was 21 years old and handsome, with a full head of hair. He'd avoided the Vietnam War draft on his way to earning an Ivy League degree. He was fond of fancy dinners, beautiful women, and outrageous clubs.

Most important, he had a job in his father's real estate company and a brain bursting with moneymaking ideas that would make him a billionaire.

"When I graduated from college, I had a net worth of perhaps $200,000," he said in his 1987 autobiography Trump: The Art of the Deal, written with Tony Schwartz. (That's about $1.4 million in 2015 dollars.) "I had my eye on Manhattan."

More than 8,000 miles away, John McCain sat in a tiny, squalid North Vietnamese prison cell. The Navy pilot's body was broken from a plane crash, starvation, botched operations, and months of torture.

The stark contrast in their fortunes was thrown into sharp relief this month when Trump belittled McCain during a campaign speech in Iowa. "He's not a war hero," Trump said of McCain. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

here I thought you were going to say by playing cards with William Jefferson Clinton. Or going to protest America in England. Funny how Clinton not being in Viet Nam isn't a problem for the left, well not all that funny.

Of course it is not a problem

Didn't see Clinton claiming POWs are not heroes .....I do have a problem with the leading Republican candidate thinking so

Suggest YOU and all the other NeoCommies in here NOT to vote for him.... Your problem FIXED!!!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oh, Nam vet thing huh. Good try with trying to one up someone but that doesn't fit.
As long as the donald has people like you licking his boots. Keep up the good work "nam vet."
Insulting someone is how guys like you live.

11396539.gif

We all know he has much more class than the likes of those like you that don't get what the post is about.
I am not a McCain fan at all but he deserves his credit for his patriotic duty.Unlike "the donald." who finds any way to be unpatriotic.
His words do not reflect his actions.

It seems you forget the biggest part of what you read.
President Clinton never made an insulting remark to Sen.McCain.
Nice try avoiding the reality of the post.
Fool!

I wonder if Trump and slick Willie were hangin out together back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Libtards erroneously believed McCain represented the majority of todays' vets...........:crybaby:.
All-Apologies.jpg

Aw, did the TRUTH upset you.... As a Nam Vet, Trump didn't upset me...OR my fellow Vets! You simply don't know what you are talking about!

Poll: Vets view Trump more favorably than war hero McCain!!!!!!!!!

BPR BizPac Review ^ | July 25, 2015 | Michael Dorstewitz
Veterans and military personnel apparently don’t mind what Donald Trump said about John McCain. A poll shows they view the Republican presidential candidate more favorably than they do the Arizona GOP senator. The YouGov.Economist poll was released on Friday.

Not a problem either, and it wasn't for "the donald" until he puts his foot into it by saying..."he only was a hero because he was captured. Loser.?

That's right, he was JUST LIKE THOUSANDS OF US THAT SERVED in Nam until he was captured and because of WHO HE WAS, it was made to order for him. Sorry he was severly hurt, BUT Hossfly, on this board is probably as bad off as McLame! Now Hossfly WAS a HERO, SAVING American lives!

You are not fucking nam vet or even a soldier. Living a fantasy on the internet.

That's right, he was JUST LIKE THOUSANDS OF US THAT SERVED in Nam until he was captured and because of WHO HE WAS, it was made to order for him. Sorry he was severly hurt, BUT Hossfly, on this board is probably as bad off as McLame! Now Hossfly WAS a HERO, SAVING American lives!

Oh, Nam vet thing huh. Good try with trying to one up someone but that doesn't fit.
As long as the donald has people like you licking his boots. Keep up the good work "nam vet."
Insulting someone is how guys like you live.

11396539.gif

We all know he has much more class than the likes of those like you that don't get what the post is about.
I am not a McCain fan at all but he deserves his credit for his patriotic duty.Unlike "the donald." who finds any way to be unpatriotic.
His words do not reflect his actions.

It seems you forget the biggest part of what you read.
President Clinton never made an insulting remark to Sen.McCain.
Nice try avoiding the reality of the post.
Fool!

Libtards erroneously believed McCain represented the majority of todays' vets...........:crybaby:.
All-Apologies.jpg

Aw, did the TRUTH upset you.... As a Nam Vet, Trump didn't upset me...OR my fellow Vets! You simply don't know what you are talking about!

Poll: Vets view Trump more favorably than war hero McCain!!!!!!!!!

BPR BizPac Review ^ | July 25, 2015 | Michael Dorstewitz
Veterans and military personnel apparently don’t mind what Donald Trump said about John McCain. A poll shows they view the Republican presidential candidate more favorably than they do the Arizona GOP senator. The YouGov.Economist poll was released on Friday.

Yes, the TRUTH when you scum can't use it to your advantage, becomes BULLSHIT... Thanks for playing NeoCommie!

You are not fucking nam vet or even a soldier. Living a fantasy on the internet.

OK Douchemaker, whatever you say! You got an MOS from when you were in service?

Oh right, I see your point. It's not like the left wing jumped on Bush for not going to Vietnam. As I recall you all said that the service he did do wasn't good enough. But good old Billy, free pass.

You whine about how Trump spent the war and don't give a shit that Billy dodged the draft and hates the Military.

You have no integrity at all, but that doesn't surprise me.

Oh yes, I detest Trump.
I don't care if either one of them dodged the draft

I do object to someone who avoided service mocking POWs

Now you are lying.

Look at your OP.
Are you daft?

You don't like that I will not let you off the hook?

Condemn Bill he embodied what you have proclaim to hate.
No, seriously....are you daft?

The intent of the OP went totally over your head

Indeed, it did.

Lol you libtards are soooooooooooooo scared of trump. How did Bill Clinton spend the war years? LMFAO

No
It's amazing the newfound love the left has for Vietnam era vets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
. What's amazing is how easily Conservatives forget their own values where Trump is concerned. For all the justified praise of veterans, for all the justified concern for POWs, for all the criticism of those thought to be insufficient in sharing those values, Conservatives abandon everything to genuflect at the altar of a jackass like Trump.

Like Ted Nugent, Trump is white, so being a cowardly draft dodger doesn't matter to NaziCons.

There is one thing Obama can't do. That is to provide a copy of his birth certificate. He can't conjure up full employment either...I got a feeling he could do the former if he wanted to.

Now you are lying.

Look at your OP.
Are you daft?

Indeed, it did.

LOL neither of you have much on the ball in your heads.

Bill Clinton, your "hero" is and always has been an abject coward.

His dodge of the draft and his admitting to loathing the miIitary goes beyond slapping McCain in the face.

It is a slap in the face of every veteran who ever served, but I understand that that is beyond your limited ability to understand things like this ;)

You whine about how Trump spent the war and don't give a shit that Billy dodged the draft and hates the Military.

You have no integrity at all, but that doesn't surprise me.

Oh yes, I detest Trump.

Now you are lying.

Look at your OP.
Are you daft?

I see you simply cannot bring yourself to disavow Slick Willy, I am not surprised people like you and Statist have never been accused of any integrity.

LOL neither of you have much on the ball in your heads.

Bill Clinton, your "hero" is and always has been an abject coward.

His dodge of the draft and his admitting to loathing the miIitary goes beyond slapping McCain in the face.

It is a slap in the face of every veteran who ever served, but I understand that that is beyond your limited ability to understand things like this ;)

Didn't see Clinton claiming POWs are not heroes .....I do have a problem with the leading Republican candidate thinking so

No he just dodged the draft and said he "loathed" the Military you idjit..... a slap in the face to EVERY veteran

No he just dodged the draft and said he "loathed" the Military you idjit..... a slap in the face to EVERY veteran

Trump loathes POWs and he is the leading Republican TODAY!

Trumps quote is a week old while Clinton's in 45 years old

I loathe Trump, Bill "loathes" the Military and you do not care that Clinton slapped EVERY veteran in the face.

You leave much to be desired in the integrity dept RW, much.

I loathe Trump, Bill "loathes" the Military and you do not care that Clinton slapped EVERY veteran in the face.

You leave much to be desired in the integrity dept RW, much.

Bill Clinton is not running....Trump is the leading GOP candidate

Stay focused

So 45 years from now you won't have an issue with Trump's words, got it.

See how silly that sounds?

Forum List

Back