How to Tell If We’re Beating COVID-19

Stop watching CNN. You aren’t contagious until you know you’re sick.
Shameless lie. Covid-19 is most contagious before and during the first week of symptoms. This is why all Trump cultists should be completely ignored until this is all over. They are getting their scientific information from FOX hosts.

There is NO WAY anyone can know if that's accurate. Chances are very high those numbers are high
The current numbers are much higher than "10 times". In the best example, South korea, death rate is 1%, which is, indeed, ten times higher than seasonal flu. "10 times" might turn out to be the low end.
SARS mortality rate is 9.6%.

And nobody even blinked.

This is a different SARS caused virus.
Yes, this virus is different from SARS. This virus is not nearly as dangerous as SARS. For which we didn’t even blink for.

Not if you listen to people who have trouble breathing. It's more dangerous and the most dangerous coronavirus ever. It has you fooled.

The Coronavirus will be beaten when the world is plunged into an economic depression greater than any in modern history.

We'll survive coronavirus, but not the depression? I think if we had the vaccine today, then it will be all right even though people are saying a year or 18 mos.

The Coronavirus will be beaten when the world is plunged into an economic depression greater than any in modern history.

And that would be a bad bargain. Trump was right when he said we don't want the cure to be worse than the disease.

There is NO WAY anyone can know if that's accurate. Chances are very high those numbers are high
The current numbers are much higher than "10 times". In the best example, South korea, death rate is 1%, which is, indeed, ten times higher than seasonal flu. "10 times" might turn out to be the low end.
SARS mortality rate is 9.6%.

And nobody even blinked.

This is a different SARS caused virus.
Yes, this virus is different from SARS. This virus is not nearly as dangerous as SARS. For which we didn’t even blink for.

Not if you listen to people who have trouble breathing. It's more dangerous and the most dangerous coronavirus ever. It has you fooled.
Just like the hundreds of thousands that die from the flu every year.

Stop watching CNN. You aren’t contagious until you know you’re sick.
Shameless lie. Covid-19 is most contagious before and during the first week of symptoms. This is why all Trump cultists should be completely ignored until this is all over. They are getting their scientific information from FOX hosts.
*sigh*
“People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest).”

Stop watching CNN.

Last edited:

We'll survive coronavirus, but not the depression? I think if we had the vaccine today, then it will be all right even though people are saying a year or 18 mos.

Did I mention totally unnecessary Depression? WTF?!

Totally concocted propaganda to bring it about?

People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic (the sickest).”
But you said people are not contagious until they are sick. Not only was that a lie, your own link states it is a lie. Thank you for assisting me. Again.
Big words scare and confuse you.

• Some spread might be possible before people show symptoms; there have been reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus, but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads.

Last edited:
I’m asking the mods to keep this a separate thread out of the mud pile of the virus thread as I think this is important info that you’re not going to see in the news nor from our government.

As I’ve been posting from almost day one, I’m ticked at the lack of meaningful data coming from our government and the media about what’s really going on. Obviously, I’m not the only one. These folks went out on their own and did some data deep diving and presents it in a manner we can all understand. Watch the video first so you know what you’re looking at, second link is the graph that gets updated.

I think this would help as a public service announcement.

FB-IMG-1585338541379.jpg
FB-IMG-1585338541379.jpg

I’m asking the mods to keep this a separate thread out of the mud pile of the virus thread as I think this is important info that you’re not going to see in the news nor from our government.

As I’ve been posting from almost day one, I’m ticked at the lack of meaningful data coming from our government and the media about what’s really going on. Obviously, I’m not the only one. These folks went out on their own and did some data deep diving and presents it in a manner we can all understand. Watch the video first so you know what you’re looking at, second link is the graph that gets updated.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows how to tell if we are beating the virus. So of course it is not surprising you had to have it explained to you.

Most people will have to get this and survive, which they will, in order to truly beat it. I know many that have gotten it, friends and family, that had it and are now over it, without hospitalization. Hopefully we will save enough of the vulnerable on this run around before the next time, when we will be ready for it. The 30 day "social distancing" was to get the hospitals ready with beds and equipment for the rush that will occur when we open up the economy. This virus will go away in a few months when the weather gets hot, the question is will we have a country and an economy left. Trump is doing a very good job striking the delicate balance.

I suppose I disagree and that is because of the sticky substance that COVID-19 leaves on one's lungs. It's isn't something that we can expectorate through phlegm. When one gets the regular flu, they'll usually have a clear substance drip out of their nose. This respiratory virus is different. I think it has mutated so that its residue stays on the lungs for a while so that catching a second wave would make one with an "underlying condition." It think it's a killer virus at its worst and has mutated. It wants to get to our lungs in order to thrive. That's where it can thrive the best and then still be able to pass it on. Doctors who do autopsies have a hard time doing it without endangering themselves so it may not be done. I think by law one has to do an autopsy if the patient dies in the hospital, but this is being waived.

Some doctors will have to do the autopsies. It's the only way we can learn more about this virus and come up with a way to defeat it. The doctors now are learning enough just in order to help a patient to breathe when they have it in their lungs.

One of the ways you know you have the sticky substance is that you find it hard to breathe. You won't be able to go far. It will feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest or when you breathe your lungs are filled with glass. These are clear symptoms that you need to get to a hospital.
Unfortunately there is not one reliable test that is being universally used by all. Many are giving false positives and false negatives, and then there are even those that have died of Covid that are still being tested negative, especially in some overseas countries. It is also possible that in certain countries such as Italy and Iran, they are dealing with a more aggressive strand of this virus.

When the deaths start happening like in Italy or Spain, then be sure to remember QUARANTINE AND SANITATION. This is the way we can beat this thing for now since no vaccine.

All cases are faked and basing on the wrong statistic.
There are far more people that have it and are asymptomatic and some that got it and thought it was a nasty flu and over it now. Therefore the mortality rate is much closer to the seasonal flu, although still deadlier. Then you have many that show up at hospitals in almost critical condition that have to be administered two or three different tests before coming up positive for Covid-19.

These are all factors that make the numbers unreliable.

My friend thinks he may have had it. He was sick for about a week in early January...at the time, he figured he had either a bad chest cold or bronchitis.
If he also had fever then he probably did have it

More are going to commit suicide from the economic fallout than the virus.

This is Global Warming with a speck of truth to it.

I fear they're going to get away with this.
This is China pulling economic martial arts on the US and the West. Notice how the tables have completely turned and instead of China, it's the US that is on the verge of collapse? It isn't a coincidence. When the time is right, the Chinese will pay for what they did, but for now we cannot fight on two fronts.

The Success areas had masks. Those above the line did not.

Forum List

Back