How to Tell If We’re Beating COVID-19

The Coronavirus will be beaten when the world is plunged into an economic depression greater than any in modern history.
More are going to commit suicide from the economic fallout than the virus.

This is Global Warming with a speck of truth to it.

I fear they're going to get away with this.
This is China pulling economic martial arts on the US and the West. Notice how the tables have completely turned and instead of China, it's the US that is on the verge of collapse? It isn't a coincidence. When the time is right, the Chinese will pay for what they did, but for now we cannot fight on two fronts.
And guess who’s selling us defective test kits, masks, ventilators.....

I’m asking the mods to keep this a separate thread out of the mud pile of the virus thread as I think this is important info that you’re not going to see in the news nor from our government.

As I’ve been posting from almost day one, I’m ticked at the lack of meaningful data coming from our government and the media about what’s really going on. Obviously, I’m not the only one. These folks went out on their own and did some data deep diving and presents it in a manner we can all understand. Watch the video first so you know what you’re looking at, second link is the graph that gets updated.

The Success areas had masks. Those above the line did not.

Uh?

When the deaths start happening like in Italy or Spain, then be sure to remember QUARANTINE AND SANITATION. This is the way we can beat this thing for now since no vaccine.

All cases are faked and basing on the wrong statistic.
There are far more people that have it and are asymptomatic and some that got it and thought it was a nasty flu and over it now. Therefore the mortality rate is much closer to the seasonal flu, although still deadlier. Then you have many that show up at hospitals in almost critical condition that have to be administered two or three different tests before coming up positive for Covid-19.

These are all factors that make the numbers unreliable.

My friend thinks he may have had it. He was sick for about a week in early January...at the time, he figured he had either a bad chest cold or bronchitis.
If he also had fever then he probably did have it
China was attacked by the same virus. It is not their fault Xi outperformed your orange buddy.

When the deaths start happening like in Italy or Spain, then be sure to remember QUARANTINE AND SANITATION. This is the way we can beat this thing for now since no vaccine.

There are far more people that have it and are asymptomatic and some that got it and thought it was a nasty flu and over it now. Therefore the mortality rate is much closer to the seasonal flu, although still deadlier. Then you have many that show up at hospitals in almost critical condition that have to be administered two or three different tests before coming up positive for Covid-19.

My friend thinks he may have had it. He was sick for about a week in early January...at the time, he figured he had either a bad chest cold or bronchitis.
China was attacked by the same virus. It is not their fault Xi outperformed your orange buddy.
Of course you believe China who’s banned all journalists and CDC and originally claimed the virus didn’t transmit human to human. They’re Communist, your masters.

Of course you believe China who’s banned all journalists and CDC and originally claimed the virus didn’t transmit human to human. They’re Communist, your masters.
Not Masters, more like "role models".

YOu believe Trump. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you actually BELIEVE what the Chinese government is saying, I have a BEAUTIFUL oceanfront house for sale cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.
You weren't very specific, there. Are you trying to imply that they unleashed the virus on the rest of the world on purpose?

If you actually BELIEVE what the Chinese government is saying, I have a BEAUTIFUL oceanfront house for sale cheap, about an hour north of Wichita.

You weren't very specific, there. Are you trying to imply that they unleashed the virus on the rest of the world on purpose?

I will give you one trillion dollars if you can point to where I said that.

I believe no one. Unlike you sheeples, I have a self functioning brain.

and no one believes you. if you believe nothing, then you don't be lieve your owm post & you have no functioning brain.

and no one believes you. if you believe nothing, then you don't be lieve your owm post & you have no functioning brain.
Good lil sheeples. Keep checking your email often to let you know what you should be thinking.

RealDave, for when derp isn't strong enough and you need that extra extra derp.

Derp!

Forum List

Back