FDA Begs Millennials: Stop Cooking Chicken in Nyquil

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Tide Pod Eating, jumping out of cars at high speed generation that votes Democrat and we’re supposed to listen to has a new one to cleanse the gene pool:

The US Food and Drug Administration is taking a bizarre trend seriously. It may seem like cooking up raw chicken in cough syrup is the stuff of nightmares, but videos purporting to do just that have appeared on platforms including TikTok and Instagram. Last week, the FDA issued a warning over the misuse of medicines as inspired by social media videos. TikTok condemned the Nyquil videos.

Related:

Young people really ARE getting more stupid: IQs have started to fall by seven points per generation in 'pretty worrying' trend, scientists discover​

Well, when you look at it objectively, you can take care of your cold symptoms and your protein intake all in one shot....that is..if you don't end up killing yourself. :)

I doubt the NyQuil will remain effect if brought to a boil. That said, why take the risk using medication that way?

I prefer to use a can of cream of mushroom soup to cook chicken (in a slow cooker).

I have a new challenge that will solve a lot of problems.
fentenal crusted chicken.

The Tide Pod Eating, jumping out of cars at high speed generation that votes Democrat and we’re supposed to listen to has a new one to cleanse the gene pool:

The US Food and Drug Administration is taking a bizarre trend seriously. It may seem like cooking up raw chicken in cough syrup is the stuff of nightmares, but videos purporting to do just that have appeared on platforms including TikTok and Instagram. Last week, the FDA issued a warning over the misuse of medicines as inspired by social media videos. TikTok condemned the Nyquil videos.

Related:

Young people really ARE getting more stupid: IQs have started to fall by seven points per generation in 'pretty worrying' trend, scientists discover​

Yeah. Red states and to a lesser extent blue states really need to work on their education.

Yep, that is a problem. State rankings however, typically have red states (in the south namely) scoring worst in education.

I'll bet a southern red state kid wouldn't eat chicken made in NyQuil.

Absolutely anyone doing this has no common sense

Related:

Does this explain why leftists don't know what a women is?

Forum List

Back