How to Identify a Democrat

Nice try. I eat a high protein, organic, grain free diet and I admit to having ketchup in my fridge but it's only used for making kickin' homemade barbecue sauce for my short ribs, from the half of a beef I buy every year from a conscientious farmer who follows Joel Salatin's practices for raising grass fed beef free of hormones, antibiotics and vaccines. My short ribs are cooked low and slow, but I do like my steaks rare.

See, many of us really do have self respect.
Good for you.
Your dear leader doesn't have any.
Eating KFC and pizza with a knife and fork, well done steak with ketchup?

NOT American.

I would think the same thing if I saw someone eating a pizza or fried chicken with a knife and fork.
This seems to be a very big deal for you. My mother-in-law ate everything with a knife and fork. What does this mean, generally? I mean, if my MIL was a stupid fucking hick, I guess I'd better know about it. I always thought she was a fairly cultured lady. So exactly WHY is eating pizza and fried chicken with a knife and fork such a venial sin?

Walk around any college campus and you’ll spot the Leftards instantly. It’s always the overweight slobs with the colored hair and piercings that look like they’re on antidepressants.

This seems to be a very big deal for you. My mother-in-law ate everything with a knife and fork. What does this mean, generally? I mean, if my MIL was a stupid fucking hick, I guess I'd better know about it. I always thought she was a fairly cultured lady. So exactly WHY is eating pizza and fried chicken with a knife and fork such a venial sin?
I have never seen anyone eat pizza or fried chicken with a knife and fork.
Never even heard of anyone else doing so, until you mentioned your MIL.

I have never seen anyone eat pizza or fried chicken with a knife and fork.
Never even heard of anyone else doing so, until you mentioned your MIL.
So, just because you've never seen anyone do it, you assume it is some sort of a big social gaffe, to be considered the equivalent of eating well done steak with ketchup. Interesting.

So, just because you've never seen anyone do it, you assume it is some sort of a big social gaffe, to be considered the equivalent of eating well done steak with ketchup. Interesting.
YES.
Would you be surprised if you saw someone that has access to a fork eating spaghetti with their hands?

'equivalent of eating well done steak'.

Sorry but that is just wrong.

'equivalent of eating well done steak'.

Sorry but that is just wrong.
You're the one who brought it up, post #19 this thread. You're the one who conflated eating pizza and fried chicken with knife and fork and eating a steak well done with ketchup and suggested that there is something socially wrong with such practices.

You're the one who brought it up, post #19 this thread. You're the one who conflated eating pizza and fried chicken with knife and fork and eating a steak well done with ketchup and suggested that there is something socially wrong with such practices.
See post 33.

You know it's a republican if they tell you who SHOULD have won, instead of telling you, who won.

Trump, who has often come down on the side of the Confederacy, also declared that Lee would have singlehandedly won the Civil War, “except for Gettysburg.”
Here is a bit of Info. Jefferson Davis was a DEMOCRAT. So was all of Dixie.

Forum List

Back