How to Identify a Democrat

An easier way to find democrats:

829592-exploring-america-s-largest-shitties.40-lg.jpg

Remember the revolutionary war airports?
YES, I do.

July 5, 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then the halfwit, blamed the rain.
"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said. "But despite the rain, that was just a fantastic evening."

That's how you identify a republican, they are dumber that that.

That is easy. Ask a person who won the Civil War. If they answer George Washington ,you KNOW it is a Democrat.
You know it's a republican if they tell you who SHOULD have won, instead of telling you, who won.

Trump, who has often come down on the side of the Confederacy, also declared that Lee would have singlehandedly won the Civil War, “except for Gettysburg.”

This, from an obedient Trumpster.

The irony is so thick you could spread it on a bagel.
Sorry, no. We love Trump because he believes the things we believe.

Remember when Obama/Biden were AGAINST same sex marriage? You guys preached THEIR message, whatever it was.

Remember when Clinton/Gore were prolife?

Democrat voters are simple-minded lemmings

Sorry, no. We love Trump because he believes the things we believe.

Remember when Obama/Biden were AGAINST same sex marriage? You guys preached THEIR message, whatever it was.

Remember when Clinton/Gore were prolife?

Democrat voters are simple-minded lemmings
Really?

Big Mac's, eating pizza and KFC, with a knife fork and having a nice steak, well done............................. with ketchup.

Really?

Big Mac's, eating pizza and KFC, with a knife fork and having a nice steak, well done............................. with ketchup.
Nice try. I eat a high protein, organic, grain free diet and I admit to having ketchup in my fridge but it's only used for making kickin' homemade barbecue sauce for my short ribs, from the half of a beef I buy every year from a conscientious farmer who follows Joel Salatin's practices for raising grass fed beef free of hormones, antibiotics and vaccines. My short ribs are cooked low and slow, but I do like my steaks rare, with just a dash of Himalayan pink salt.

See, many of us really do have self respect.

Oh, and I've owned a small art gallery where we promoted local artists and sold Asian antiques.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back