How to Identify a Democrat

I usually go with and overweight person with flip flops, purple colored hair, nose / lip / tongue ring that you can't tell if they're male or female.
But you would if you were a pompous fat shaming right swing extremist who hates anyone you stereotype.
That's how you identify a Republican.

But you would if you were a pompous fat shaming right swing extremist who hates anyone you stereotype.
That's how you identify a Republican.
Campus republicans you can identify instantly. They're normal kids, not obnoxiously dressed, no tattoos hair color or piercings, low key demeanor, usually fit or athletic, never protesting or in your face with offensive insulting and intrusive signs, not acting like they own the school, minding their own business.

Campus republicans you can identify instantly. They're normal kids, not obnoxiously dressed, no tattoos hair color or piercings, low key demeanor, usually fit or athletic, never protesting or in your face with offensive insulting and intrusive signs, not acting like they own the school, minding their own business.

Isn't that exactly the stereotyping I spoke of. You've got a warped sense of yourselves.

They might be what you say but they grow to be raving redneck nut cases who smash the capitol because they d not get th write wishes, like petulant kids.

Isn't that exactly the stereotyping I spoke of. You've got a warped sense of yourselves.

They might be what you say but they grow to be raving redneck nut cases who smash the capitol because they d not get th write wishes, like petulant kids.
But not like Leftie lunatics and thugs who went around rioting, burning down and looting peoples homes, businesses, and govt. buildings for months in every American city over the summer of 2020, with the blessing and encouragement of Democrats, all while COVID was at its peak and people were being told to stay home. Ever notice the things Democrats scream and holler the most about, they themselves are the most guilty of?

But not like Leftie lunatics and thugs who went around rioting, burning down and looting peoples homes, businesses, and govt. buildings for months in every American city over the summer of 2020, with the blessing and encouragement of Democrats, all while COVID was at its peak and people were being told to stay home. Ever notice the things Democrats scream and holler the most about, they themselves are the most guilty of?

I never saw one Democrat openly support what BLM did or any other riots.

You're becoming monotonous attempting to shift the blame from your attempted fascist coup to something else. Nothing will change what you supported and there was not one BLM
supporter there. You had it all to yourselves. Congratulations dickhead. You must be proud.

They have not changed a bit. Woody Wilson STARTED modern Liberalism. The filthy bastard. We need another Joe McCarthy.
We have plenty, but nuttier.
Marjorie Taylor Greene, Leslie Graham, Lauren Boebert, Rand Paul, Louie Gohmert, Moscow McTurtle, Ted Cruz and more assorted nut jobs.

Bah! They are NOT bringing Commies like you to Justice.
I didn't vote for, nor do I support, Trump.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

I didn't vote for, nor do I support, Trump.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.
Saying things is diplomacy. DOING commie things is what Biden does. How to ID a Democrat? Easy. They never serve in military. They are all Spazes. They are all STUPID. They all have "Degrees" in worthless subjects like Black Studies.

Saying things is diplomacy. DOING commie things is what Biden does. How to ID a Democrat? Easy. They never serve in military. They are all Spazes. They are all STUPID. They all have "Degrees" in worthless subjects like Black Studies.
'Saying things is diplomacy'?
Sure it is.
How is praising Jinping diplomatic in any way.............diplomatic?
Jinping wasn't even there.

'DOING commie things is what Biden does'.
When Biden does something this stupid, I'll worry.

May 11, 2017
Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.
The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out.

The meeting, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.
“He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman told the outlet of Trump’s meeting with Lavrov. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”

Assholes come in many "cultures". Those women speak like ignorant mouthbreathing autistic children. They're good at spewing the little three second sound bites that have been hammered into their heads by Alinskyite cuck silver ponytail "professors". Well indoctrinated. Some day they will grow up and look back and be embarrassed by how vapidly petulant they are being right now. I was the same way at 15 and it embarrasses me now.

You know it's a republican if they tell you who SHOULD have won, instead of telling you, who won.

Trump, who has often come down on the side of the Confederacy, also declared that Lee would have singlehandedly won the Civil War, “except for Gettysburg.”
He is correct. If Lee had won at Gettysburg, Philadelphia and New York would have been next, with little or no defense since Union Army was to the south of Gettysburg and could have easily been destroyed as a fighting force. Lincoln would have been forced to a peace treaty giving the South it's independence.

Assholes come in many "cultures". Those women speak like ignorant mouthbreathing autistic children. They're good at spewing the little three second sound bites that have been hammered into their heads by Alinskyite cuck silver ponytail "professors". Well indoctrinated. Some day they will grow up and look back and be embarrassed by how vapidly petulant they are being right now. I was the same way at 15 and it embarrasses me now.
I had a silver-ponytailed professor in graduate school. He was a flaming liberal from West Texas, but he would always engage me in debate without all the typical tactics employed by the left. I really liked that in him and I made an "A".

This seems to be a very big deal for you. My mother-in-law ate everything with a knife and fork. What does this mean, generally? I mean, if my MIL was a stupid fucking hick, I guess I'd better know about it. I always thought she was a fairly cultured lady. So exactly WHY is eating pizza and fried chicken with a knife and fork such a venial sin?

It has built-in handles!

YES, I do.

July 5, 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Then the halfwit, blamed the rain.
"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said. "But despite the rain, that was just a fantastic evening."

That's how you identify a republican, they are dumber that that.
And Trump is still the best president EVER!!! with you forced to try to get him NOT on his policies but on speech he had to give off the cuff after the teleprompter went out. You got him....NOT.

;

Forum List

Back