How To Go To Heaven?It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Forget lies of 'atheists' and sinners, it is very simple to be saved.Read below the 'guidance' and follow it.
  1. Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.
  • Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
  • Romans 3:19, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
  • John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
  • Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
  • Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
  1. There is a Price For Our Sin―Burning in Hell Forever.
  • Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
  • Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
  • 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
  • Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
  • Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!

• Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
  • John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
  • 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
  • 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”
  • 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel

By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved
    • Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”
    • John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”
    • John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”
    • Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
    • John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
    • John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
    • Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
    • Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
    • Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
    • 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
    • Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Simply BELIEVE the Gospel and You Are Saved!

How To Go To Heaven

Last edited:
That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.

That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
He could help if he only stops labeling newborns sinners.

If Heaven isn't a den of sin and lust, allowing access to everything you denied yourself in life, then I have no interest

The bible teaches that people are simply unable to comply.
I cannot picture the verses you are referencing. Still, I do agree that we humans cannot seem to meet the ideal--or even make the ideal decision--every time. Much of it is part and parcel of learning by doing. What makes it more difficult is neither the Earth nor its populations remain constant. Just as we think we are finally getting it right, things change.

The bible teaches that people are simply unable to comply.
I cannot picture the verses you are referencing. Still, I do agree that we humans cannot seem to meet the ideal--or even make the ideal decision--every time. Much of it is part and parcel of learning by doing. What makes it more difficult is neither the Earth nor its populations remain constant. Just as we think we are finally getting it right, things change.
The bible also teaches that "playing by the rules" alone doesn´t make you go to heaven. You´ll have to fawn.

If Heaven isn't a den of sin and lust, allowing access to everything you denied yourself in life, then I have no interest
I was reading an article about the patriarch chapters in Genesis. The author said that in studying these chapters, one theme seemed constant. They left the tribe of Israel, went out into the world where lust and sexuality were not confined to the boundaries of marriage. It pretty much points out that unfettered sex is the most common reason for violence between human beings--that it leads to power struggles and chaos.

I think we can see this happening today in Western society where we no longer keep sex within the boundaries of marriage. The "Me, Too" movement and Kavanaugh hearings of this past year seem to be good illustrators. We also see power struggles that have erupted over homosexual relationships. Something to ponder.

This text and the corresponding scriptural passages will explain it all.
Bunk adopted by some Christian sects about five hundred years ago. Don't get me wrong, they mean well, but it is no way to live this life in the Kingdom. Return to the basics. Love God will all that is in you--and your neighbor as yourself. That is sound Biblical counsel on how to live this life and is the pathway to the next.

This text and the corresponding scriptural passages will explain it all.
Bunk adopted by some Christian sects about five hundred years ago. Don't get me wrong, they mean well, but it is no way to live this life in the Kingdom. Return to the basics. Love God will all that is in you--and your neighbor as yourself. That is sound Biblical counsel on how to live this life and is the pathway to the next.
The neighbor thingy is close to impossible. What now?

Close to impossible, but not impossible. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. See what you can do to make things even just a tad better. In other words, don't go building the Taj Mahal for your neighbor. Start with your best regards and see where that takes you--and them.

Close to impossible, but not impossible. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. See what you can do to make things even just a tad better. In other words, don't go building the Taj Mahal for your neighbor. Start with your best regards and see where that takes you--and them.
The bum is impossible. He´s running a public bath for all the lovely neighbors to rest there and waste the water for hours each day. And you can smell him in the floor. And he´s shouting everyday until the other neighbor lets him in.
And no, his tree does not tarnish my parcel.

The bum is impossible. He´s running a public bath for all the lovely neighbors to rest there and waste the water for hours each day. And you can smell him in the floor. And he´s shouting everyday until the other neighbor lets him in.
Doesn't sound like he needs a thing from you. ;)

Doesn't sound like he needs a thing from you. ;)
I ran out of TVs and receivers lately, anyway.

Forum List

Back