How to get righties to wear masks

I gave up asking people to wear masks, then just asked could you please just stay 6 feet away from me. even that simple act of respect was rejected. So that's why I think you have a major defect in caring about other people.

Not "like" that at all.
Exactly like that, you hypocritical shitstain.
The cost of a mask is pennies in material and almost zero in effort.
Multiply that cost by hundreds of millions and it's not so cheap.
You got owned, dumbass. Now go back to the kiddie table where you belong.

I gave up asking people to wear masks, then just asked could you please just stay 6 feet away from me. even that simple act of respect was rejected. So that's why I think you have a major defect in caring about other people.
I gave up asking people to remove their masks and stand closer together. Even that simple act of respect was rejected. Now I just virtue signal online about caring more than you regarding people's free flow of oxygen.

I gave up asking people to remove their masks and stand closer together.
Got knocked on your ass?

Imagine before the pandemic some asshole insisting that he stand inches from your face...

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Nope. No mask no vaccine.
Good. Any way we can cull the herd, the better.
99% recovery rate--good luck culling moron.
Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.
Oh wait...you wouldn't wear a mask...got Covid and yet...still have a problem with masks? Talk about morons. Thanks for proving my point.

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.
Oh wait...you wouldn't wear a mask...got Covid and yet...still have a problem with masks? Talk about morons. Thanks for proving my point.
No moron, I and my family all masked. Take your fucking tin foil hat off and you might discover what I already know FUCKING MASKS DO NOT WORK. Basic physics.

Saddam's WMD/nerve gas has been located, by unknown sources** within the us govt. They think it-they are in over 100 major metropolitan areas nationwide !
Mask available at infodorks.com. Buy a 10 pack and get super resistant herbs for free !
Order NOW ! Bitcoin payments processed immediately

Saddam's WMD/nerve gas has been located, by unknown sources** within the us govt. They think it-they are in over 100 major metropolitan areas nationwide !
Mask available at infodorks.com. Buy a 10 pack and get super resistant herbs for free !
Too bad that the people promoting the Iraq lie are essentially the same ones claiming that masks don't work.

The hard right loons

Too bad that the people promoting the Iraq lie are essentially the same ones claiming that masks don't work.

The hard right loons

Wait, you deny that Saddam used nerve gas on the Kurds?

No moron, I and my family all masked. Take your fucking tin foil hat off and you might discover what I already know FUCKING MASKS DO NOT WORK. Basic physics.
Just keep wearing em a little while longer so we can put this behind us

How to get right-wing nutjobs to wear masks?

Hog-tie 'em and drag 'em through a COVID ICU ward.

Offer them a mask before the dragging begins.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

So you and your family do not know how to wear masks? Is that what you are telling me? Yeah, I believe it. Seeing from your posts so far you really are a moron. I am sure your family has the same genes.

Forum List

Back