How to get righties to wear masks

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Nope. No mask no vaccine.
Good. Any way we can cull the herd, the better.
99% recovery rate--good luck culling moron.
Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Nope. No mask no vaccine.
Good. Any way we can cull the herd, the better.
99% recovery rate--good luck culling moron.
Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.

Your tirade against PPE appears to be ideologically-driven, and I prefer the consensus of qualified medical experts' data-based conclusions in such medical matters to that of ideologues with no discernible medical expertise.
Fess up, shitlamp, you don't even know what half the words mean in your moronic cut&paste post.

Last edited:
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.
I'm not surprised you got covid but you got lucky...you arrogant self absorbed prick...but just because YOU got lucky doesn't mean it's not serious.

Half a million others weren't as lucky

I'm not surprised you got covid but you got lucky...you arrogant self absorbed prick...but just because YOU got lucky doesn't mean it's not serious.

Little childish coward.

Your tirade against PPE…
You don't know shit about PPE.

My hard hat is PPE.

My composite-armored work boots are PPE.

My safety glasses are PPE.

My high-visibility vest is PPE.

My back-support belt is PPE.

My gloves are PPE.

A stupid mask that serves no purpose other than to give Gillettized, cowardly cretins such as yourself a false sense of protection from a horrendously-exaggerated danger is •NOT• PPE.

Your tirade against PPE…
You don't know shit about PPE.

My hard hat is PPE.

My composite-armored work boots are PPE.

My safety glasses are PPE.

My high-visibility vest is PPE.

My back-support belt is PPE.

My gloves are PPE.

A stupid mask that serves no purpose other than to give Gillettized, cowardly cretins such as yourself a false sense of protection from a horrendously-exaggerated danger is •NOT• PPE.
A mask isn't PPE?

Tell that to the guy in the paint spray booth.

Or a Doctor

Or a nurse

Or the guy shoveling coal in the hold of a ship. You stupid fuck

A mask isn't PPE?

Tell that to the guy in the paint spray booth.

Or a Doctor

Or a nurse

It's PPE when it is used in a manner that actually protects someone from an actual danger. Not when it's only being used to give cowardly idiots a false-sense of security and protection against a hazard that is greatly exaggerated.

Or the guy shoveling coal in the hold of a ship. You stupid fuck

Someone who is so damn stupid that he has fallen completely for the #CoronaHoax2020, and who believes that one of these masks will do anything to protect anyone from any virus, is in no position to be calling anyone else a “stupid fuck”.

Yours is the same kind and scale of stupidity that would put up a chain-link fence to keep out mosquitos.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

It's PPE when it is used in a manner that actually protects someone from an actual danger
It protects your parents from YOU ya selfish prick. It protects that old guy down the street from YOU you inconsiderate moron.

It doesn't protect anyone from any virus.

That you are stupid enough to believe that it does shows who the real moron is, here.

The gaps in even a high-quality N95 mask are literally hundreds of times bigger than the #CoronaHoax2020 virus. Any given individual virus passing through that mask has an absurdly small probability of making any contact at all with the mask, much less of being stopped or hindered by it.

1615342303473.png

Last edited:
Lots of opinions. Try and go to a hospital or dr's office with out a mask. they stand on the side of better safe than dead.

Another idiot who needs the concept of masks explained. LOL.

Sorry sweetheart. If you haven't yet got the concept of masks, you never will. Buh-bye.

Another far-left Liberal eager to remain ignorant or, worse yet, refuse to see the truth. Why?

Not surprising, you have nothing to offer but childish insults. Which of the sources and working links I provided are fake? Which is a lie? If you dispute any of those sources, I'm sure you are eager to provide a reliable source and working link as well.

Character%20I-X2.jpg

Last edited:

What do you mean he got lucky? Do you even know what the fatality rate is for the vast majority of the public? Show us your reliable source and working link proving my posts are not true.

Age%20of%20victims%202020-07-10-X3.jpg

It's PPE when it is used in a manner that actually protects someone from an actual danger
It protects your parents from YOU ya selfish prick. It protects that old guy down the street from YOU you inconsiderate moron.

That you are stupid enough to believe that it does shows who the real moron is, here.

The gaps in even a high-quality N95 mask are literally hundreds of times bigger than the #CoronaHoax2020 virus. Any given individual virus passing through that mask has an absurdly small probability of making any contact at all with the mask, much less of being stopped or hindered by it.

View attachment 466022
You're wrong and you probably know you're wrong and just don't give a shit you sick bastard

Then why are you, nor any of the other lemmings able to provide any proof to support your phony allegations? But, you FEEL better, don't you? Why are you so willing to accept those lies instead of doing just a minimum amount of research for yourself?

View attachment 466022
You're wrong and you probably know you're wrong and just don't give a shit you sick bastard

Try to be specific and share with us why in your opinion is Bob Blaylock wrong about the size of a virus and what masks would stop them? Why do you demand to be so ignorant?

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

They say the reason the flu is nonexistent now is because everyone is wearing masks. And then they say the reason there’s covid deaths is because people aren’t wearing masks :lol:

Yep, and didn't they originally say you only needed a mask if you couldn't social distance? Then it didn't take long before the demanded both. The MFs have been clueless from the beginning, but the commies have been swallowing their BS hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
Fess up, shitlamp, you don't even know what half the words mean in your moronic cut&paste post.
Try to compose yourself, and focus upon substantive matters. Your impotence in controlling your naughty little snits will just get you in a tizzy.

Forum List

Back