How to get righties to wear masks

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Nope. No mask no vaccine.
Good. Any way we can cull the herd, the better.
99% recovery rate--good luck culling moron.
Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.
Oh wait...you wouldn't wear a mask...got Covid and yet...still have a problem with masks? Talk about morons. Thanks for proving my point.
No moron, I and my family all masked. Take your fucking tin foil hat off and you might discover what I already know FUCKING MASKS DO NOT WORK. Basic physics.
So you and your family do not know how to wear masks? Is that what you are telling me? Yeah, I believe it. Seeing from your posts so far you really are a moron. I am sure your family has the same genes.
Moron, try this, open your front door (I am assuming you have one), now grab a golf ball and throw it out of the opening of your front door. Did the door stop it? Fuck no it didn't, because the hole is tremendously larger than the golf ball. Same thing with masks but you stupid fucking democrats can't figure simple logic. You probably listened to Maxine Waters when she said Guam was going to capsize.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

There is less than a 1% difference in infection rates between states with Marxist Mask Mandates, and states without such infringements on our Constitutional Freedoms.

Mask My Ass. They are nothing but an instrument for social control and psychological conditioning.

You wing-nuts want to hear the truth? We could care less if you morons don't wear a mask. Stick with the other right-wing idiots and die. We could care less.
Part of me feels that way but the more responsible part of me says that I don't want to kill someone who has not yet been vaccinated.

That part also realizes that the more virus there is in the country the greater the chance is for variants that my vaccine won't protect me from.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

Yup. Tell that to Herman Cain. Oh wait...you can't because he is dead. He wouldn't wear a mask either.
That was unfortunate for Mr. Cain, but a mask wouldn't have helped him. MASKS DO NOT WORK. I contracted covid-19 along with six members of my family ages 3 to 69. We all survived with only one even exhibiting any semblance of distress that apparently wasn't enough for medications or hospitalization. The sky is falling, you stupid lemming fuck.
Oh wait...you wouldn't wear a mask...got Covid and yet...still have a problem with masks? Talk about morons. Thanks for proving my point.
No moron, I and my family all masked. Take your fucking tin foil hat off and you might discover what I already know FUCKING MASKS DO NOT WORK. Basic physics.
So you and your family do not know how to wear masks? Is that what you are telling me? Yeah, I believe it. Seeing from your posts so far you really are a moron. I am sure your family has the same genes.
Moron, try this, open your front door (I am assuming you have one), now grab a golf ball and throw it out of the opening of your front door. Did the door stop it? Fuck no it didn't, because the hole is tremendously larger than the golf ball. Same thing with masks but you stupid fucking democrats can't figure simple logic. You probably listened to Maxine Waters when she said Guam was going to capsize.
So you do not believe in masks. And yet...you and your family wore one...and still caught Covid?

Yup. You are officially a moron. We all knew that but thanks for confirming.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

So you do not believe in masks. And yet...you and your family wore one...and still caught Covid?

It is clear that you don't read the claptrap that you write. The only thing regarding masks that has been proven to anyone with a modicum of common sense is that MASKS DO NOT WORK. I listened to your little "sky is falling" propoganda and wore a mask--AGAIN, like most people who have contracted the virus. What do you say to all of those people who wore masks and died? No sense talking to you--your logic adverse mind is incapable of critical thought.

It is clear that you don't read the claptrap that you write. The only thing regarding masks that has been proven to anyone with a modicum of common sense is that MASKS DO NOT WORK
Pure nonsense
What do you say to all of those people who wore masks and died?
A mask doesn't protect YOU so much as it protects others FROM you.

You wore a mask and got covid?

That's because you were around others who did NOT

It is clear that you don't read the claptrap that you write. The only thing regarding masks that has been proven to anyone with a modicum of common sense is that MASKS DO NOT WORK
Pure nonsense
What do you say to all of those people who wore masks and died?
A mask doesn't protect YOU so much as it protects others FROM you.

You wore a mask and got covid?

That's because you were around others who did NOT
Yeah. This pretty much tells you his brainpower. After a whole year, the advantages and disadvantages have to be explained to him. Sad, really.

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

It is clear that you don't read the claptrap that you write. The only thing regarding masks that has been proven to anyone with a modicum of common sense is that MASKS DO NOT WORK. I listened to your little "sky is falling" propoganda and wore a mask--AGAIN, like most people who have contracted the virus. What do you say to all of those people who wore masks and died? No sense talking to you--your logic adverse mind is incapable of critical thought.
yawn. If you haven't yet understood what masks can and cannot do...after a whole year of living through a pandemic, you are never going to get it. Stay dumb and stop bothering us. Buh-bye.

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Yea that only works for people who have it with symptoms from shooting it 30 feet when they sneeze or cough. It does nothing for normal breathing and does not filter the exhaled air that others will breathe when they walk past you or stand next to you.

D1C46521-25F3-46E0-A9B4-F7C5A4048A9F.jpeg

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK

yawn. If you haven't yet understood what masks can and cannot do...after a whole year of living through a pandemic, you are never going to get it. Stay dumb and stop bothering us. Buh-bye.
Adios, don't let the door hit you.

Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Yea that only works for people who have it with symptoms from shooting it 30 feet when they sneeze or cough. It does nothing for normal breathing and does not filter the exhaled air that others will breathe when they walk past you or stand next to you.

View attachment 467114
Yeah, masks work Magnus, you fucking moron.

laser.jpg

View attachment 467114
Look at that you morons. Where do you think all that spewage goes with no mask?

Yea...6-12 feet out instead of the 1-3 around him...and what happens then?

Most of it falls to the ground

Why should the mask wearers care who is wearing a mask or not.
You are wearing a mask - you should be protected
You hve bee vaccinated so you are safe.
So just STFU

So just STFU
Masks don 't protect the wearer from others, it protects others from the wearer.
You should notify the CDC
CDC now says masks protect wearers from Covid-19 - CNN
CDC says masks protect wearers from Covid-19
Nov 10, 2020Wearing a mask can help protect you, not just those around you, from coronavirus transmission, the CDC said in new guidance Tuesday.

So just STFU
Masks don 't protect the wearer from others, it protects others from the wearer.
You should notify the CDC
CDC now says masks protect wearers from Covid-19 - CNN
CDC says masks protect wearers from Covid-19
Nov 10, 2020Wearing a mask can help protect you, not just those around you, from coronavirus transmission, the CDC said in new guidance Tuesday.
Thank goodness for modern studies in modern times.

So just STFU
You are partly correct. I wear a mask to protect YOU. I have been vaccinated so you can't kill me with your reckless behavior.

BUT...we won't get out of this as a nation until we get the infection numbers down. And I Desperately want this garbage to be gone.

Why in the hell are you trying to drag it out?

You are partly correct. I wear a mask to protect YOU. I have been vaccinated so you can't kill me with your reckless behavior.

BUT...we won't get out of this as a nation until we get the infection numbers down. And I Desperately want this garbage to be gone
This is all based upon faith, since you have no idea HOW on earth the enormous holes or pores in masks could ever filter out something that is 1000 times smaller, and you have no idea how on earth a vaccinated person who does not have covid could possibly infect somebody in a grocery store.

Forum List

Back