How to get righties to wear masks

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”
The local overnment pressures store owners to make their employees wear masks at the pain of having their retail licenses pulled. Same with the shoes and shirts mandate however, most folks wear shoes and shirts anyway but, most folks (before Covid draconian government rules) didn't wear oxygen depriving and pathogen spreading face coverings.

Since you know so much about ppe, are cloth, diy, or surgical masks the proper ppe for viruses?
They're better than nothing. And nothing is what you advocate

If so, then you should have no problem showing how effective masks being used by the general public are effective in halting the spread of COVID-19.
It is clear that you don't read the claptrap that you write. The only thing regarding masks that has been proven to anyone with a modicum of common sense is that MASKS DO NOT WORK
Pure nonsense
What do you say to all of those people who wore masks and died?
A mask doesn't protect YOU so much as it protects others FROM you.

You wore a mask and got covid?

That's because you were around others who did NOT

Oops, you must have forgotten to include the proof and other evidence supporting your allegation that the masks worn by the general public, halts the spread of COVID-19. We would appreciate it if you would correct that accidental overlook.

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Yea that only works for people who have it with symptoms from shooting it 30 feet when they sneeze or cough. It does nothing for normal breathing and does not filter the exhaled air that others will breathe when they walk past you or stand next to you.

View attachment 467114
Yeah, masks work Magnus, you fucking moron.

Once again for the willfully ignorant far-left.

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19

The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science

[…]

In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

Whatever Dr. Anthony Fauci says today may be different from what he says tomorrow, but he might come back to what he said yesterday in a day or two if he feels like it.

by Carl Durrek February 1, 2021 in Healthcare

If there’s one thing that’s certain about the coronavirus, it’s that Dr. Anthony Fauci reserves the right to change whatever he’s said in the past to fit whatever narrative he needs to push forward in the present. His reversals have become so common that it’s almost impossible to keep up with his current agenda at any given moment.

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

###

Many Studies Find That Cloth Masks Do Not Stop Viruses Like COVID
By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

A thorough marketing campaign for the use of low-quality masks has convinced millions of people that masks will reduce COVID-19 spread, but do they really?

Much Recent Pro-Mask Research Is Deeply Flawed

The only statistically significant data on preventing viral spread is for N95 masks worn indoors when one can’t socially distance, which is not the type of mask required nor typically worn by the general public.

###

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don’t Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All – Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks
By Joe Hoft
Published March 7, 2021 at 8:15am

The CDC recommends wearing masks after their study showed that related to COVID, the results of wearing masks were statistically the same as the results when not wearing masks.

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don't Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All - Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks

Lefties often claim to have previously posted links or evidence "somewhere" during internet political debates, there is always some reason why they cannot repost this kind of stuff.

Lefties often claim to have previously posted links or evidence "somewhere" during internet political debates, there is always some reason why they cannot repost this kind of stuff.

Not unlike the in press secretary, always promising to "circle back" to a distasteful question.

Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”
The local overnment pressures store owners to make their employees wear masks at the pain of having their retail licenses pulled. Same with the shoes and shirts mandate however, most folks wear shoes and shirts anyway but, most folks (before Covid draconian government rules) didn't wear oxygen depriving and pathogen spreading face coverings.

You're FOS.
Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license.

It is interesting that every lefty on this thread has demonstrated that they agree with all of the ideas that I presented in the opening post. It isn't too often when we see lefties agree with me on masks, but they obviously agree with my opening post.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Show us how going maskless is better.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Start a thread about that, and I will certainly reply to it. This thread is about the ideas presented in the opening post. I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the ideas that I presented in the opening post.

Start a thread about that, and I will certainly reply to it. This thread is about the ideas presented in the opening post. I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the ideas that I presented in the opening post.
Of couse I do. Masks must be more effective than going maskless.

Why do you think the things I suggested in the opening post are not being done?

I don't think the mask thing will stop till people start protesting it in demonstrations. THAT kind of protest I'll run to join.

Why do you think the things I suggested in the opening post are not being done?
It seems more, that right wingers prefer conspiracy theory to actual fact based on the scientific method.

You're FOS.
Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license.
The gas station where Ilive. And I didn’t say ‘patrons’ you should actually read posts before spouting off.

You're FOS.
The gas station where Ilive. And I didn’t say ‘patrons’ you should actually read posts before spouting off.

I read it, "patrons" was my addition to cover even more bases.

"The gas station where I live"?

Is that on the sign in front of the store?

Maybe you should read post, actually read post before spouting off.

I think all these infected democrats should be shot on sight if not wearing a mask and a gage. If they fill all requirements hang them.

Forum List

Back