How to Evaluate K-12 Teachers

I've never seen a NURSE follow a student throughout the day. NEVER.
You're full of shit again.

Where the fuck do you pretend to teach?
You're a moron, Winnie. There are autistic children that have aids that follow them daily--all day. I had my doubts that you were telling the truth about being an educator, but I'm about to come to the conclusion that you are lying about that too.

I'm not lying. Why would I lie about something like that? I don't lie here, first. Secondly if I DID, it certainly wouldn't be about that. It's too outlandish to lie about.

I teach better than a Core Subject; I'm actually highly trained in mine. I had been studying it privately and intensely since the age of 10. How about your "core subject"? Did you start privately studying it at age 10?
He teaches in WA. Now you know why the WA schools are so screwed up. He worships the leftists and Chris Reykdal, the state superintendent of Public Instruction who closed the majority of schools for nearly two years during covid. Years those kids will never regain.

You're a moron, Winnie. There are autistic children that have aids that follow them daily--all day. I had my doubts that you were telling the truth about being an educator, but I'm about to come to the conclusion that you are lying about that too.
No shit fucker.

She said nurse. Not para.
I said para

No fucking way a nurse follows a student

He teaches in WA. Now you know why the WA schools are so screwed up. He worships the leftists and Chris Reykdal, the state superintendent of Public Instruction who closed the majority of schools for nearly two years during covid. Years those kids will never regain.
One year dude
Like Florida did.
Desantis lied when he said he kept FLA open.

In all fairness schools across the nation were closed because the teachers refused to come back for fear of Covid.

You are wrong. I saw several during my career. Nurses, not paras.
OK, Well that settles it. tory says so......must be fact then.
VP tory allowed a NURSE to follow a student, all day, who just might poop their pants.
Why did you allow this obvious abuse of funds?

Children who are not toilet trained, yet are in general classes, often have a nurse follow them throughout the day (YES, a nurse!) in case there's an accident. Guess how much that costs?

These kids did not "poop' their pants. Most were issues with breathing!
Read what SweetSue92 wrote.
She was stating that a NURSE would follow a 'not toilet trained' student throughout the day.
I called BS on her statement.

What do you say to that, and ONLY that?

Read what SweetSue92 wrote.
She was stating that a NURSE would follow a 'not toilet trained' student throughout the day.
I called BS on her statement.

What do you say to that, and ONLY that?

Here you go, sparky. An entire article I happened upon yesterday about this very subject. 2nd graders in diapers who go to the nurse to have their poopy pants changed. Just imagine that, in 2nd grade--and these are neurotypical children.

Here you go, sparky. An entire article I happened upon yesterday about this very subject. 2nd graders in diapers who go to the nurse to have their poopy pants changed. Just imagine that, in 2nd grade--and these are neurotypical children.

Changing your story.
Why the two different stories?

You claimed that a NURSE would follow a student around all day.
Now you change it to students go to the nurses office.

Children who are not toilet trained, yet are in general classes, often have a nurse follow them throughout the day (YES, a nurse!) in case there's an accident.

Changing your story.
Why the two different stories?

You claimed that a NURSE would follow a student around all day.
Now you change it to students go to the nurses office.

Both. In my school a nurse followed the kid around. IN other schools I guess there's so many kids not using the toilet that the kids go to the nurse.

Both. In my school a nurse followed the kid around. IN other schools I guess there's so many kids not using the toilet that the kids go to the nurse.
Try sticking to the FACTS and you would become more believable.

A NURSE doesn't follow a potential poopy student around.
Why would the Nurse 'follow them' and be right by their side.
Is the nurse going to stop the student from pooping? <<<<< NO

Your story is a fabricated story full of lies and misinformation.

Try sticking to the FACTS and you would become more believable.

A NURSE doesn't follow a potential poopy student around.
Why would the Nurse 'follow them' and be right by their side.
Is the nurse going to stop the student from pooping? <<<<< NO

Your story is a fabricated story full of lies and misinformation.

I don't lie here. Sorry you think that everything you know is the only thing that could ever happen anywhere in the world.

Forum List

Back