How to Evaluate K-12 Teachers

Are you familiar with the concept of “family”?
"Father Knows Best" and "Leave It to Beaver" families are a thing of the past.

Parents can't teach their children things that they don't know themselves. Schools are the repository of knowledge. Perhaps they could share more of it with society.

It's obvious to me that if children aren't properly prepared for school that their 'family' has already failed them.

Last edited:

Parents can't teach their children things that they don't know themselves. .....

Are you saying all parents in America are unfamiliar with how to use a toilet? Remind me to stay away from your neighborhood.

I changed that. The point is that school teaches kids what is valuable to others, not themselves. Kids are taught to sacrifice themselves on the altar of "the greater good" (which is yet to be realized). The ability of kids to learn is astounding. That's why they must be sent to school, to dumb them down so they are manageable.

Last edited:
Are you saying all parents in America are unfamiliar with how to use a toilet? Remind me to stay away from your neighborhood.
As an aside, although people know how to use a toilet, most don't know how a toilet works.

But to the point. If a five-year-old can't be taught to use a toilet there's something wrong with either the child or the teacher. When I was five, I could count, spell, and write in cursive, (my brother taught me), and use the toilet.

Why doesn't the nurse just teach the child how to use the toilet. Problem solved.

Also, you can teach the rest of the class that the law requires kids that aren't ready for school be enrolled anyway, and that pooping their pants should be accepted as normal. The child could also be allowed to remain in the class, regardless of how smelly, to drive home the point to the other kids. Praise the policy as part of 'inclusion' and 'diversity' so you don't get into trouble with the administration.

Because the children are 5 years old. They don't understand inclusion, diversity or even really the law.

They.

Are.

Five.

As an aside, although people know how to use a toilet, most don't know how a toilet works.

But to the point. If a five-year-old can't be taught to use a toilet there's something wrong with either the child or the teacher. When I was five, I could count, spell, and write in cursive, (my brother taught me), and use the toilet.

Let's be clear. In citing "teacher" do you mean parents? Or do you mean teacher, as in kindergarten teacher?

Let's be clear. In citing "teacher" do you mean parents? Or do you mean teacher, as in kindergarten teacher?
Aren't kindergarten 'teachers' really just State-paid daycare workers supervising the play of children? I still remember kindergarten as very boring and not fun at all. Once the teacher made a make-believe train out of boxes for us to play in. I lived by the railroad tracks and saw real trains every day, so it was pretty silly.

And "Simon Says"; what the hell was that about?

Last edited:
Aren't kindergarten 'teachers' really just state daycare workers supervising the play of children?

Rank ignorance, full stop.

No.

Modern standards says kids are reading basic books by the end of Kindergarten. And doing basic math.

Maybe back in the day, but thanks to tv they know all that stuff.

No, they don't. In the way that 1 year olds don't know how to ride a bike. Developmental milestones, see. 5 year olds can decode and figure. They are almost without exception unable to do sophisticated, higher-level thinking.

Children who are not toilet trained, yet are in general classes, often have a nurse follow them throughout the day (YES, a nurse!) in case there's an accident. Guess how much that costs?
I've never seen a NURSE follow a student throughout the day. NEVER.
You're full of shit again.

Where the fuck do you pretend to teach?

Irrelevant, a para may be assigned to a student for part of the time, but you are LYING about a School Nurse following a student. That doesn't happen.

Have you ever taught a Core Subject?

I'm not lying. Why would I lie about something like that? I don't lie here, first. Secondly if I DID, it certainly wouldn't be about that. It's too outlandish to lie about.

I teach better than a Core Subject; I'm actually highly trained in mine. I had been studying it privately and intensely since the age of 10. How about your "core subject"? Did you start privately studying it at age 10?

Forum List

Back