Teacher Called "Sadistic", "Demeaning", "Petty" by Parents

Personally? Yeah, I agree.

I think it is shameful that they expect second graders to know this.

We didn't have to know the states and their capitols till fifth grade.

:oops:
I think that I had it down by 3rd grade. Only because Mom bought me a cool pencil case with a little wheel, that when turned, showed the state in one window, and the state's capital in the other one. Superimposed upon the cover was a relief map of the US with the states' names equally embossed.

I was in the 3rd grade in '63, but surely those are still around.

No; there's an app for that now.

It was this one:
states.jpg

It's not the kids' fault, it's the adults in their lives. If parent enforce students taking school seriously, and the school teaches the states, most kids will learn them with no problem. Kids will learn what you teach them. Very sadlly, we are allowing social media to be the teachers, while professional teachers are often treated by parents as the enemy.

This generation of parents....don't get me started

Examine the state of teachers today--the OP (who claims to be a teacher) thinks 3B+ people took a vaccine that was poison. Yet she can’t explain how few experience any side effects much less the death that would result from such poison.

School kids deserve better than such human rubbish.

Corny the Hospital Admin is BIG MAD when people don't acknowledge how fantastic the vaccines are.

That's because I'm right over the target.

Come on people!

The only state children need to know is the state of their sexuality. Sure, they don't know the 50 states, but they have the 50 genders absolutely nailed.

That's a small problem.

The bigger problem is parents who think it's sadistic for high school AP students to have to learn the states...IN THEIR OWN NATION

Examine the state of teachers today--the OP (who claims to be a teacher) thinks 3B+ people took a vaccine that was poison. Yet she can’t explain how few experience any side effects much less the death that would result from such poison.

School kids deserve better than such human rubbish.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Forum List

Back