How To Destroy a 9/11 "Troofer"

The best way to destroy troofers is to have a full investigation into 9E. Saying they want a "new" investigation is bullshit.
having another investigation will be a waste of time and money
why?
because none of your fucking morons would accept the results anyway

It is impossible to have "another" investigation. Your excuse for avoiding a full investigation shows you to be insanely arrogant. It is also an admission you don't care what the results of a real investigation prove to be.

The best way to destroy troofers is to have a full investigation into 9E. Saying they want a "new" investigation is bullshit.
having another investigation will be a waste of time and money
why?
because none of your fucking morons would accept the results anyway

It is impossible to have "another" investigation. Your excuse for avoiding a full investigation shows you to be insanely arrogant. It is also an admission you don't care what the results of a real investigation prove to be.
wrong again, dipshit

i would welcome a new investigation if i truely believed it would shut you fucking morons up
but i KNOW it wont
because you assholes need serious professional help

been there. Done that. DiveCon is entirely correct.

Any full fair investigation would fail to satisfy you fubars anyway.

The only conclusion you asshole Troofers (let's pretend that you ARE a Troofer this week) would EVER accept is the batshit crazy conspiracy nonsense YOU looney-tune bastards come up with. :cuckoo:

And we don't need to spend that kind of money and waste such time and effort just to make you idiots happy.

I just got to post here again and keep this thread alive.This is best thread yet ever created here.it so much accurately describes the DOD counterintelligence agents that have penetrated this board such as agents Gam,Fizz,Ollie,Liar ability,and candycorn troll boy.I guarantee their bosses show this video to them in their training courses before they send them over here.lol.

once again,great thread,best one ever.

see your so ignorant slackjaw and so much in denial about government conspiracys that you have been taken in by posts from people such as agent Gam cause as we both know,you only see what you want to see as you have proven hundreds of times in the fact that when your confronted with evidence and facts,since you know you cant refute them,you wont address them and just feel the need to insult people like so many others here that are in denial do.at least agent Gam TRYS to address them.He would be much better of and be like you though and not try since agents like him make idiots out of themselves by doing so even worse than you do.lol.

Last edited:
see your so ignorant slackjaw

Riggghhttttt...

training manuel

Still cracks me up.

:lol:

yes it is right,this idiot in case you havent noticed,always runs off with his tail between his legs when we bring up facts and evidence for him to address.He wont even address them.He just insults us.thats hardly the way to debate is not even address issues brought up to you.:cuckoo: He is a clone of Ditzcon.actually those two dorks are smarter than you are by not attempting to address them because agents like you,fizz,ollie,liarability and candycorn trollboy who at least TRY to debunk them,only make idiots out of yourselfs far worse than they do.:lol::lol:so you would be smart to follow THEIR strategy and not even attempt to debunk them.:lol::lol::lol: just follow their lead,you wont look as stupid.you will STILL will look stupid,but not as ignorant as you do now at least.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
see your so ignorant slackjaw

Riggghhttttt...

training manuel

Still cracks me up.

yes it is right,this idiot in case you havent noticed,always runs off with his tail between his legs when we bring up facts and evidence for him to address.He wont even address them.He just insults us.thats hardly the way to debate is not even address issues brought up to you.:cuckoo: He is a clone of Ditzcon.actually those two dorks are smarter than you are by not attempting to address them because agents like you,fizz,ollie,liarability and candycorn trollboy who at least TRY to debunk them,only make idiots out of yourselfs far worse than they do.:lol::lol:so you would be smart to follow THEIR strategy and not even attempt to debunk them.:lol::lol::lol: just follow their lead,you wont look as stupid.you will STILL will look stupid,but not as ignorant as you do now at least.:lol::lol:

You've never provided any evidence to debate. All you post are videos that speak for you. You never debate them.

Aside from that, all you do is kiss the other truther's asses and tell them how great they are and how right they are. You don't even understand the issues.

It's a truther lovefest!

You write like a 12 year old and never debate ANYTHING. What a joke. Go back to kissing ass as that is the ONLY thing you're good at.

:razz:

Hi Shore:

YouTube - How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther

All of the professing 9/11 'Debunkers' on this Board are nothing more than yellow cowards! Accept Terral's Challenge (my Topic) and start 'your' own 911Truth Topic for the:

Flight 93/Shanksville Case:

Flight 77/Pentagon Case:

WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion Case:

Bring out 'your' evidence that makes the Official Cover Story seem believable to our unbiased third-party readers. Do it! I double dare you!

Show us your Topic on:

This Is What Happened On 9/11

Govt Documentation Proves Official Story

The fact is that none of the Govt Cover Story Stooges on this Board has the gonads to even start their own Topic in support of their Official Govt LIES. That should tell you right off the bat that the Govt is LYING, just like George Bush:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]Bush Has Lied From Day One About 9/11, Just Like The Debunkers Around Here ...[/ame]

1000 so-called lamer 'Debunkers' cannot debate just one real 911Truther (like me #3) in a real Debate on any 911Truth Topic. They simply do not have the evidence to support such nonsense ...

Picture of the typical 9/11 Debunker around here << Click here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]9/11 Debunkers = Scared Govt Stooges ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back