How to derail an argument about racism

Seems that's all may of people here want o do. Unless the thread is denigrating blacks then the thread can go on forever.

"
"If you are a white person arguing about racism with a black person here is how to derail the argument:

The main thing is to turn the tables by getting your opponent angry. Once he is then you can say that it is pointless to continue. You “win” and never had to address the substance of his argument!

It is easy to get blacks upset about race because they take the whole race thing way too personally – because, unlike you, it affects them, well, personally! And, if you act in a racist manner in a debate about racism, all the while saying that racism is all in their heads, that will drive them nuts!

The trick is to never take what they say seriously. Instead belittle it. So when they talk about their experience of racism, tell them they see racism everywhere, that they are imagining it. After all, a friend of yours is black (make it up if you have to) and he does not agree. So how can they speak for all black people!? Demand facts and figures, studies and surveys that back up what they say. You need evidence! You need proof!

Tell them how you, as a white person, have had the same experiences too: You were stopped by the police too (when you ran a red light). People touch your daughter’s hair too (she is three). It will make them look like complainers. That you missed the point of their examples will get them upset – just what you want!

If their English is bad, jump on that. If their English is too good then they probably have a good education, so what are they complaining about?"

These at just a few techniques we see used here.

Here are more

A Guide to Derailing Conversations

The links are on he right hand side.
You're ALWAYS angry, so according to you, we win every argument. Thanks for clearing that up.

You need to understand that if you use derailing tactics like making someone mad it's because you have no sufficient argument. Threfore it is you who has lost the argument. So you lose all the time.
C'mon, you're seriously going to sit there and say that you're not angry ALL THE TIME here? Your last post is an angry one. A little restrained, but angry. Get a grip, brah.

Yep that's what I'm saying. And if you think we as blacks don't have a right to be angry, then go purchase a straight jacket.
See? You"have a right to be angry". At least you admit your constant anger.

Who cares that you whine all the time about somebody being angry? Stop posting racism and maybe that won't happen to you

Seems that's all may of people here want o do. Unless the thread is denigrating blacks then the thread can go on forever.

"
"If you are a white person arguing about racism with a black person here is how to derail the argument:

The main thing is to turn the tables by getting your opponent angry. Once he is then you can say that it is pointless to continue. You “win” and never had to address the substance of his argument!

It is easy to get blacks upset about race because they take the whole race thing way too personally – because, unlike you, it affects them, well, personally! And, if you act in a racist manner in a debate about racism, all the while saying that racism is all in their heads, that will drive them nuts!

The trick is to never take what they say seriously. Instead belittle it. So when they talk about their experience of racism, tell them they see racism everywhere, that they are imagining it. After all, a friend of yours is black (make it up if you have to) and he does not agree. So how can they speak for all black people!? Demand facts and figures, studies and surveys that back up what they say. You need evidence! You need proof!

Tell them how you, as a white person, have had the same experiences too: You were stopped by the police too (when you ran a red light). People touch your daughter’s hair too (she is three). It will make them look like complainers. That you missed the point of their examples will get them upset – just what you want!

If their English is bad, jump on that. If their English is too good then they probably have a good education, so what are they complaining about?"

Here are more

You're ALWAYS angry, so according to you, we win every argument. Thanks for clearing that up.

You need to understand that if you use derailing tactics like making someone mad it's because you have no sufficient argument. Threfore it is you who has lost the argument. So you lose all the time.
C'mon, you're seriously going to sit there and say that you're not angry ALL THE TIME here? Your last post is an angry one. A little restrained, but angry. Get a grip, brah.
I don't see anger in IM2's posts. I see a man articulating in prose a magnificent rebuttal to the hate and misconceptions directed at his people. Some one has to do it. Posters like Asclepias, IM2 Katsteven and others bring balance to these forums. Pay attention to what they say...

Yep that's what I'm saying. And if you think we as blacks don't have a right to be angry, then go purchase a straight jacket.

Who cares that you whine all the time about somebody being angry? Stop posting racism and maybe that won't happen to you
See? Another angry post. Lose the anger and you'll be able to discuss things more rationally. A couple of shots of 'shine should do it. :biggrin:

"

Here are more

I don't see anger in IM2's posts. I see a man articulating in prose a magnificent rebuttal to the hate and misconceptions directed at his people. Some one has to do it. Posters like Asclepias, IM2 Katsteven and others bring balance to these forums. Pay attention to what they say...
Sheesh, what color is the sky in your world? ESPECIALLY, Asc, he's a total fool filled with hate who does nothing but try to put people down. Same with IM2. Essien is living in his own sad, little world where everything he says borders on hate speech. Well, I guess that could be considered a balance to us normal people. :biggrin:

"

Here are more

Sheesh, what color is the sky in your world? ESPECIALLY, Asc, he's a total fool filled with hate who does nothing but try to put people down. Same with IM2. Essien is living in his own sad, little world where everything he says borders on hate speech. Well, I guess that could be considered a balance to us normal people. :biggrin:

Considering the overwhelming array of racisrs and bigots wrapped in the cloak of white superiority in these forums, i think all the blacks posting in defense of themselves is commendable. Would you have them stand by and just say nothing when lies and statistics are exagerrated, published and disseminated world wide to stereotype them as ian nferior criminal race even when they travel abroad? I admire them for standing up to the lynchmobs gathered here who are biding their time...waiting for their NEO HITLER toi nitiate some FINAL SOLUTION.

See? Another angry post. Lose the anger and you'll be able to discuss things more rationally. A couple of shots of 'shine should do it. :biggrin:

So? Fuck off chump. How's that?. I'm discussing things very rationally given the irritational racist bullshit those like you post.

"

Here are more

All of those things describe you . You are an insignificant white loser. And that's being kind.

Considering the overwhelming array of racisrs and bigots wrapped in the cloak of white superiority in these forums, i think all the blacks posting in defense of themselves is commendable. Would you have them stand by and just say nothing when lies and statistics are exagerrated, published and disseminated world wide to stereotype them as ian nferior criminal race even when they travel abroad? I admire them for standing up to the lynchmobs gathered here who are biding their time...waiting for their NEO HITLER toi nitiate some FINAL SOLUTION.
The blacks here aren't posting in defense of themselves, they just want to post shit about whites.

And I invoke Godwin's Law, you lose, brutha.

So? Fuck off chump. How's that?. I'm discussing things very rationally given the irritational racist bullshit those like you post.
See? Another angry post. You can't discuss things calmly and rationally.

All of those things describe you . You are an insignificant white loser. And that's being kind.
And you just upped the level of debate with this post? ^^^^^^^^^^^

And you just upped the level of debate with this post? ^^^^^^^^^^^

My presence as opposed to yours ups the level of the debate.

See? Another angry post. You can't discuss things calmly and rationally.

I was as calm and rational as I'm going to be with your punk racist ass..

The blacks here aren't posting in defense of themselves, they just want to post shit about whites.

LOL! You truly do suffer from psychosis.

"

Here are more

Excellent! They can add that pointing out the prevalence and impact of racism makes those pointing it out racist and filled with hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Posting counter arguments against RW radicals and their insipid racist views is not necessarily posting shit abour ALL whites.
Sometimes innocent whites become collaterally damaged in the exchanges...

And Godwin's Law must be invoked from time to time to draw attention to dangerous parallels that could mean history is about to repeat itself. No sane person would ignore those indicators.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So IM2 is black roleplaying white, OK you got me, I'll watch myself.

Ethiopian Jazz solves everything, thanks for that bit.

Did you ever see the 14th amendment defined at birth Citizenship in America, then the next one freeing the slaves? Where would we be, just some other European nation, you'd have to meet up with the standards of the Netherlands,or other European countries, no citizenship processes or immigration quotas, the American dream and the city on a hill, well, there's a city on a hill you can see it from real far. Nowhere else, at Birth citizenship is American exceptionalism, so was the last civilized world's slavery in the south. SO without it, what, we'd all have to meet Dixie culture standards truly and whatever they determined, we know that's not happening, we know its not happening that we allow those folks all the votes. If Dixie's not racist then then this whole forum population would quit in anger, but they're not! Not particularly! They didn't like all Europeans either did they, they had a narrow defined and pervasive sense of religion, identity, the Greek Revival style, the Protestant reformation, are you going to release the slaves as papists or reformed protestants, they'd say that.

She smiles like Louis Armstrong and talks like that, nice Billo. Oh Sleepy Time Down South, ya'll assholes.

Last edited:
It is no surprise that a person might sound angry about the use of a technique for evading a serious discussion of a particular issue by goading someone into anger and then dismissing them as angry.

That said, I don't think that a person's culture can be determined by skin color. I don't know to what the phrase "white culture" refers. I am of European origin on both sides, which makes me pretty pale, but I have much more in common with people of African descent who have similar experiences and background to mine and who have a similar frame of reference. I wouldn't have much in common with some rural Caucasian person who collects guns, spouts about his religion, and uses foul language. I don't care anything about NASCAR
As opposed to an urban black person who uses foul language, spouts about their religion etc?

That is the majority of black people. The only black people who aren’t like that are heavily RURAL and act like rural white people. Even educated, suburban blacks have been poisoned by wiggers and their urban black heroes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back