How To Defeat Trumpsters' Worship....Ask Him About His Spine on Gay Marriage..

Should Trump be pinned into a corner on gay marriage?

• Yes, his followers deserve to know.

• No, just leave Trump alone on that question.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Huh.....if everyone was judged about their relationships, marriages, etc., not all heterosexuals would be graded very high. If you look back and see how ass backwards parents raised their kids and terrible life decisions, straight culture so to say, hasn't necessarily been a huge success. It's called human behavior. Who cares if someone is gay or straight. It's a non-issue for me. "ya mean drunken crazy altered silhouette ....now go take a sponge bath and clean that monkey, too....HaHaHAAAA

Last edited:
It's not like his opinon on gay marriage is going to affect gay marriage one way or other. It's up to the people. If you object, make it known. You don't HAVE to treat gays like normal people.

LOL.....you aren't very familiar with Silhouettes posts.....

No Syriusly, I didn't. Paint did that. Paint said his position on children's rights other than chattel at the whims of adults was so repugnant that it would cause Trump to lose his flock if they found out he shared the same views with Paint here....

...And yet...that's the same view the democrats have as a whole. This general election is going to be a snap for whoever gets the GOP nomination: as long as that isn't Trump and his "beautiful" gay wedding stance..
If given a choice, I would have my children raised by gay parents rather than you

Yeah, I guess I don't know her online persona, but I know a rabid and venomous nutjob hell-hound gossip - lipped kooky - dookie when I see one Haaaaaa......now go get that scrubba-dub-dub sponge bath-baby baby pirouette Silhouette .....stop drooling like a rabid dog in heat during Super Tuesday HHHHHAAAAAA

Huh.....if everyone was judged about their relationships, marriages, etc., not all heterosexuals would be graded very high. If you look back and see how ass backwards parents raised their kids and terrible life decisions, straight culture so to say, hasn't necessarily been a huge success. It's called human behavior. Who cares if someone is gay or straight. It's a non-issue for me. "ya mean drunken crazy altered silhouette ....now go take a sponge bath and clean that monkey, too....HaHaHAAAA

These people care: ‘Quartet of Truth’: Adult children of gay parents testify against same-sex ‘marriage’ at 5th Circuit And, while having implicit rights to the marriage contract for over a thousand years, they had no representation of their unique issues to its proposed revision last year at the Obergefell Hearing. Which is illegal. See OP in this thread for details: Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

It's simple. Trump says gay marriage is "beautiful". So, corner him in a TV ad and "ask" him if he believes a boy should be legally-stripped of a father, or a girl of a mother, as a contractual bondage for life. His answer should be quite illuminating. Plus, it's fun to watch Trump squirm when cornered...

Well here it is. Pretty weak. No wonder this group is struggling to preserve marriage. If they'd included his calling the several gay marriages he's attended as "beautiful" and included how children are without either a mother or father as a result, it would have MUCH more punch:

*crickets* NO ONE CARES Ha Ha Ha.....Haaa Where do you find this gibberish. Hopefully someone didn't get paid to create this questionable graph and sun=in=your-eyes psycho-babble. Hahahahahaha...Let me help 'ya with a sponge bath baby....hahahahahaha....I'll help 'ya right out.....clean 'ya up a bit.....rough week, eh? Let Dr. Wrathbone prescribe 'ya a little somethin'......hmmmmm.......how 'bout a bottle of chardonnay and a blunt of nice kush and maybe a qualude.....haaaaa.....sounds like a bill cosby undercover maniac closet rapist routine? .....takes all kinds....crazy silly-willy-silhouette

Well, the thread has one thousand three hundred views so far so...? I guess a couple of people care...

OK...getting a little better here. Hat's off to Cruz..text from a radio ad released in S. Carolina about 12 hours ago I think:

The other ad, from the same group, highlights a questioner at a Trump event, who identifies herself as lesbian and asking if under a Trump presidency there would be "more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians." Trump says in response, "Well, you can, and look that's your thing and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together."...The announcer says, "Stop! What does she mean by forward motion? What's he agreeing to? It's not about tolerance anymore. It's about mandatory celebration. It's about forcing people to bake cakes and forcing people to photograph gay weddings. Forcing clergy to officiate. It's about transgender bathrooms in your child's school. It's about tearing down our Judeo-Christian values. It's about tearing down our America." Pro-Cruz SuperPAC Slams Trump For Confederate Flag Removal, Gay Rights

Well here it is. Pretty weak. No wonder this group is struggling to preserve marriage. If they'd included his calling the several gay marriages he's attended as "beautiful" and included how children are without either a mother or father as a result, it would have MUCH more punch:

[/QUOTE]

OK...getting a little better here. Hat's off to Cruz..text from a radio ad released in S. Carolina about 12 hours ago I think:

The other ad, from the same group, highlights a questioner at a Trump event, who identifies herself as lesbian and asking if under a Trump presidency there would be "more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians." Trump says in response, "Well, you can, and look that's your thing and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together."...The announcer says, "Stop! What does she mean by forward motion? What's he agreeing to? It's not about tolerance anymore. It's about mandatory celebration. It's about forcing people to bake cakes and forcing people to photograph gay weddings. Forcing clergy to officiate. It's about transgender bathrooms in your child's school. It's about tearing down our Judeo-Christian values. It's about tearing down our America." Pro-Cruz SuperPAC Slams Trump For Confederate Flag Removal, Gay Rights

*crickets*

The lead Trump had before these ads was around 15 points. Immediately following these ads, his lead shrunk to just about 5%. Nothing had stuck before. You can try to minimize the punch this SPECIFIC topic had on removing flesh from Donald Trump where everything else the GOP tried failed. But I can guarantee you there are some GOP campaigns that sat straight up in their chairs this week.... Even Fox News as I sit here typing is STILL dancing around the real issue they KNOW shrunk the Trump numbers. The MSM will do triple back flips next week to bury it as "the rebel flag issue" from the left. The right will blame it on "Trump's attack on Bush"...But BOTH parties know it's the gay-marriage unspoken outrage on the right and the middle clear over into Hillary's camp...

There are scores of women in Hillary's camp even who were stunned into a quiet white-hot rage, like women are so good at, when they saw Kim Davis sitting in jail...

*crickets*

The lead Trump had before these ads was around 15 points. Immediately following these ads, his lead shrunk to just about 5%. Nothing had stuck before. You can try to minimize the punch this SPECIFIC topic had on removing flesh from Donald Trump where everything else the GOP tried failed. But I can guarantee you there are some GOP campaigns that sat straight up in their chairs this week.... Even Fox News as I sit here typing is STILL dancing around the real issue they KNOW shrunk the Trump numbers. The MSM will do triple back flips next week to bury it as "the rebel flag issue" from the left. The right will blame it on "Trump's attack on Bush"...But BOTH parties know it's the gay-marriage unspoken outrage on the right and the middle clear over into Hillary's camp...

There are scores of women in Hillary's camp even who were stunned into a quiet white-hot rage, like women are so good at, when they saw Kim Davis sitting in jail...[/QUOTE]

Clearly this issue cost Trump South Carolina.

You're reading too much huffington post...ahh....if 'ya didn't notice, Trumps numbers are huge and he's the lead republican candidate....then leaves cruz - a canadian....hillary - indictments, sanders- lsd casualty, rubio - too young, kasich - Trumps VP.....Ha!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

BOOM!

Forum List

Back