How To Be Rid Of The Coronavirus.

let's hire inexperienced Hunter Biden to be the Middle man aka corona master
and pay him 10 million.

there won't be a huge flu season because we wash our hands often and businesses implement cleanliness now. the restaurant menus alone sickened millions because they were never cleaned.

lock yourself down. we live normal lives in Florida. only 2 people died in Florida yesterday.

Who pays you to spout such lies. At least I would hope that you aren't a sociopathic supporter of mass murder on your own. Last Thursday, 157 people in Florida died from the coronavirus.

The median age of reported COVID-19 deaths in Florida on Wednesday was 93”

I wonder how disgusting my insults to you could get before they banned me. Last Thursday in Florida they broke a daily record of 157 coronavirus deaths. But that aside, what in the hell does anybody's age have to do with it. If people die years or decades before their time, that's bad enough. Would you go that one step farther and advocate what they did in the movie Logan's Run. Where once you reach the age of 30, they kill ("renew") you.

the Florida health dept begs to differ with you. I just showed you.

You just showed me bullshit. Why not just go back to saying that the other day just 2 people in Florida died from it.

and pay him 10 million.

there won't be a huge flu season because we wash our hands often and businesses implement cleanliness now. the restaurant menus alone sickened millions because they were never cleaned.

lock yourself down. we live normal lives in Florida. only 2 people died in Florida yesterday.

Who pays you to spout such lies. At least I would hope that you aren't a sociopathic supporter of mass murder on your own. Last Thursday, 157 people in Florida died from the coronavirus.

this is the fl health siteView attachment 403204
and pay him 10 million.

most recent chart:

View attachment 403204

Shove your BS. I already looked it up for myself. And told you what I found out.

you looked up crap. I gave you the official covid site for the state. officials direct us to it. sell you bs elsewhere.

and pay him 10 million.

I wonder how disgusting my insults to you could get before they banned me. Last Thursday in Florida they broke a daily record of 157 coronavirus deaths. But that aside, what in the hell does anybody's age have to do with it. If people die years or decades before their time, that's bad enough. Would you go that one step farther and advocate what they did in the movie Logan's Run. Where once you reach the age of 30, they kill ("renew") you.

I've never gotten anyone banned.
I simply destroy liars and fools....as you have found.

And I certainly don't want to see a Leftist as dumb as you are, disappear: as a poster your embarrass the Left.

Case in point: you wrote...."But that aside, what in the hell does anybody's age have to do with it. "
Let me suggest the wisdom of this old aphorism:

"The 13th chime of a clock, not only does it make no sense, but it calls into question the validity of the 12 chimes that preceded it."
That statement of yours was a 13th chime.

Write soon, y'hear.

You are delusional. Everything I've said shows how delusional. You can also shove your 13th chime up your ass. A couple weeks ago a female doctor who treated coronavirus patients died from it. She was only 29.

and pay him 10 million.

the Florida health dept begs to differ with you. I just showed you.

You just showed me bullshit. Why not just go back to saying that the other day just 2 people in Florida died from it.

I read you what was showing at the time. I am sure they readjust. next time check the official state site before you sound like a fool telling the country to shut down. some cities have like 35 cases.

and pay him 10 million.

I've never gotten anyone banned.
I simply destroy liars and fools....as you have found.

And I certainly don't want to see a Leftist as dumb as you are, disappear: as a poster your embarrass the Left.

Case in point: you wrote...."But that aside, what in the hell does anybody's age have to do with it. "
Let me suggest the wisdom of this old aphorism:

"The 13th chime of a clock, not only does it make no sense, but it calls into question the validity of the 12 chimes that preceded it."
That statement of yours was a 13th chime.

Write soon, y'hear.

You are delusional. Everything I've said shows how delusional. You can also shove your 13th chime up your ass. A couple weeks ago a female doctor who treated coronavirus patients died from it. She was only 29.

they die from the flu as well. my daughter's friend lost her mother to a heart attack by autopsy reports. the hospital listed covid.

That is if you don't like seeing people die and would like the coronavirus to go away. This approach would also have the added benefit of ridding us of the flu, common cold and who knows how many other contagious diseases. For this idea to work we would have to get the other nations on board. Tell people that they have two months from whatever date to prepare for another lock down. A REAL one this time. Like a REAL quarantine. The next lock down would last for three weeks. In two months time there should be no problem in getting enough supplies to last for three weeks. It wouldn't or shouldn't empty out store shelves like happens in places where people find out a hurricane will soon be arriving. And stores would be able to prepare too. Not having food rotting on their shelves. Some crops may rot in the fields. But some things can't be avoided.

Then when the time arrives for the next lock down, shut down EVERYTHING! Except for places like hospitals or electric generating plants. Also, stop ALL travel between cities. Except for people who work at the places I mentioned or other necessary personnel. Sure. It would suck. But after three weeks, you could kiss having to wear a mask good by. You could kiss the idea of getting a flu or coronavirus vaccine good by. And restaurants could pack in customers like sardines. And any economic woes after that could no longer be blamed on the coronavirus. But if you don't want any of this to happen, just vote for Trump. We will then see how many more hundreds of thousands will die.

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

2. Time will tell if it worked. But, when viewing all options for the Democrats, fighting for political victories happens ever few years; the lives lost by their machinations can never be recouped.

3. “Lockdowns are typically portrayed as prudent precautions against Covid-19, but they are surely the most risky experiment ever conducted on the public. From the start, researchers have warned that lockdowns could prove far deadlier than the coronavirus. People who lose their jobs or businesses are more prone to fatal drug overdoses and suicide, and evidence already exists that many more will die from cancer, heart disease, pneumonia, and tuberculosis and other diseases because the lockdown prevented their ailments from being diagnosed early and treated properly. Yet politicians and public-health officials conducting this unprecedented experiment have paid little attention to these risks.

…since that danger passed, the lockdown enforcers have found one reason after another to persevere with closures, bans, quarantines, curfews, and other mandates. Anthony Fauci, the White House advisor, recently said that even if a vaccine arrives soon, he does not expect a return to normality before late next year.”
A Failed Experiment | City Journal

4. How many American lives is a political victory worth?
While this Democrat attempt to destroy the economy may work, the results in deaths of Americans is unacceptable.
Now.....how important was it to lock-down the nation?

5. “… a group of leading researchers this week called for an end to the experiment. In a joint statement, the Great Barrington Declaration, they predicted that continued lockdowns will lead to “excess mortality in years to come” and warned of “irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.”

6. "While the economic and social costs have been enormous, it’s not clear that the lockdowns have brought significant health benefits beyond what was achieved by people’s voluntary social distancing and other actions. Some researchers have credited lockdowns with slowing the pandemic, but they’ve relied on mathematical models with assumptions about people’s behavior and the virus’s tendency to spread—the kinds of models and assumptions that previously produced wild overestimates of how many people would die during the pandemic. Other researchers have sought more direct evidence, looking at mortality patterns. They have detected little impact. ”

Wait......the lock-down of the economy has no detectible impact on the epidemic????????

It's simply one more scam by the Democrats, on-going since 2016.

What a bunch of bullshit. So much that it's hard to know where to start. But I won't start at all with what you said and finish it that way. I will just state facts. There have been many lock downs. There will be more. The best the best thing to do is to do it right, just once. Then it will be all over. No more economic worries from coronavirus. Children back to school. No need for masks. No need for a coronavirus or even a flu vaccine. No more overcrowded ICU units in hospitals. No more beleaguered, heroic health care workers risking their lives each day.

Also, so far over 200,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Which is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. So far, around 8 million people here have been infected. As I said, resulting in the deaths of over 200,000 people. But there are 311 million more people in the U.S. That 8 million goes into 311 million 38.87 times. 200,000 times 38.87 is 7,774,000. Is such a death toll high enough for you? Do you not think that such a death toll would result in FAR more economic misery than the quarantine I recommended? The toll on our economy so far has no doubt already surpassed that.

You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong. Nothing in your post is true.

But, first.....

Somehow, the truth seems to make the indoctrinated default to juvenile vulgarity.

Re-post sans the language you picked up in the 3rd grade boys bathroom, and I'll give you the education you so sorely require.

Blow me. You deserve more vulgarity flung your way than I would care to try to get away with. Most of the facts I looked up myself. It was also an expert who said that the coronavirus is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. But let me guess. To you, what experts have to say means nothing. Only what your lord Trump has to say matters.

I love it when I force imbeciles to resort to obscenity.
It's the Liberal white flag.

I appreciate you so much, I’m sendin’ over lunch from Wuhan Wok…..

Well when you are incapable of understanding facts, only an idiot wouldn't expect insults to follow.

That is if you don't like seeing people die and would like the coronavirus to go away. This approach would also have the added benefit of ridding us of the flu, common cold and who knows how many other contagious diseases. For this idea to work we would have to get the other nations on board. Tell people that they have two months from whatever date to prepare for another lock down. A REAL one this time. Like a REAL quarantine. The next lock down would last for three weeks. In two months time there should be no problem in getting enough supplies to last for three weeks. It wouldn't or shouldn't empty out store shelves like happens in places where people find out a hurricane will soon be arriving. And stores would be able to prepare too. Not having food rotting on their shelves. Some crops may rot in the fields. But some things can't be avoided.

Then when the time arrives for the next lock down, shut down EVERYTHING! Except for places like hospitals or electric generating plants. Also, stop ALL travel between cities. Except for people who work at the places I mentioned or other necessary personnel. Sure. It would suck. But after three weeks, you could kiss having to wear a mask good by. You could kiss the idea of getting a flu or coronavirus vaccine good by. And restaurants could pack in customers like sardines. And any economic woes after that could no longer be blamed on the coronavirus. But if you don't want any of this to happen, just vote for Trump. We will then see how many more hundreds of thousands will die.

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

2. Time will tell if it worked. But, when viewing all options for the Democrats, fighting for political victories happens ever few years; the lives lost by their machinations can never be recouped.

3. “Lockdowns are typically portrayed as prudent precautions against Covid-19, but they are surely the most risky experiment ever conducted on the public. From the start, researchers have warned that lockdowns could prove far deadlier than the coronavirus. People who lose their jobs or businesses are more prone to fatal drug overdoses and suicide, and evidence already exists that many more will die from cancer, heart disease, pneumonia, and tuberculosis and other diseases because the lockdown prevented their ailments from being diagnosed early and treated properly. Yet politicians and public-health officials conducting this unprecedented experiment have paid little attention to these risks.

…since that danger passed, the lockdown enforcers have found one reason after another to persevere with closures, bans, quarantines, curfews, and other mandates. Anthony Fauci, the White House advisor, recently said that even if a vaccine arrives soon, he does not expect a return to normality before late next year.”
A Failed Experiment | City Journal

4. How many American lives is a political victory worth?
While this Democrat attempt to destroy the economy may work, the results in deaths of Americans is unacceptable.
Now.....how important was it to lock-down the nation?

5. “… a group of leading researchers this week called for an end to the experiment. In a joint statement, the Great Barrington Declaration, they predicted that continued lockdowns will lead to “excess mortality in years to come” and warned of “irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.”

6. "While the economic and social costs have been enormous, it’s not clear that the lockdowns have brought significant health benefits beyond what was achieved by people’s voluntary social distancing and other actions. Some researchers have credited lockdowns with slowing the pandemic, but they’ve relied on mathematical models with assumptions about people’s behavior and the virus’s tendency to spread—the kinds of models and assumptions that previously produced wild overestimates of how many people would die during the pandemic. Other researchers have sought more direct evidence, looking at mortality patterns. They have detected little impact. ”

Wait......the lock-down of the economy has no detectible impact on the epidemic????????

It's simply one more scam by the Democrats, on-going since 2016.

What a bunch of bullshit. So much that it's hard to know where to start. But I won't start at all with what you said and finish it that way. I will just state facts. There have been many lock downs. There will be more. The best the best thing to do is to do it right, just once. Then it will be all over. No more economic worries from coronavirus. Children back to school. No need for masks. No need for a coronavirus or even a flu vaccine. No more overcrowded ICU units in hospitals. No more beleaguered, heroic health care workers risking their lives each day.

Also, so far over 200,000 people have died from the coronavirus. Which is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. So far, around 8 million people here have been infected. As I said, resulting in the deaths of over 200,000 people. But there are 311 million more people in the U.S. That 8 million goes into 311 million 38.87 times. 200,000 times 38.87 is 7,774,000. Is such a death toll high enough for you? Do you not think that such a death toll would result in FAR more economic misery than the quarantine I recommended? The toll on our economy so far has no doubt already surpassed that.

You couldn't be more wrong if your intention was to be more wrong. Nothing in your post is true.

But, first.....

Somehow, the truth seems to make the indoctrinated default to juvenile vulgarity.

Re-post sans the language you picked up in the 3rd grade boys bathroom, and I'll give you the education you so sorely require.

Blow me. You deserve more vulgarity flung your way than I would care to try to get away with. Most of the facts I looked up myself. It was also an expert who said that the coronavirus is nearly 10 times more deadly than the flu. But let me guess. To you, what experts have to say means nothing. Only what your lord Trump has to say matters.

I love it when I force imbeciles to resort to obscenity.
It's the Liberal white flag.

I appreciate you so much, I’m sendin’ over lunch from Wuhan Wok…..

Well when you are incapable of understanding facts, only an idiot wouldn't expect insults to follow.

says a bullsh*t artist.

Wow, overall... you ok?

You don't see ass kickins that severe very often. And PC just kicked the shit out of yours.

in actuality, you have near zero chance of dying from the Chinese flu
Maybe so, but 224,282 AMERICANS are now dead from the Trump-45 Virus!
But as Tramp would say, that is 224,282 Americans who are permanently immune!!

Last edited:
I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history
A recovery so slow it had lasted 10 years and Tramp tried to take credit for it!

Excellent Article:
The Chinese Virus – Why We Panicked and Why We’ve Got to End the Panic Now

a 99,9% survival rate and you have to be tested to know that you have it!

"Excellent article?" You mean excellent lies. More people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people! People need to start to panic!!! Instead of quietly lying down to die to placate the mass murderer Trump.
How do you know exactly how many people have died from the Kung Flu Virus in China? They have not exactly been forthcoming with information. You are nothing more than a paranoid liberal hypochondriac or a paid stooge for the Democratic party or both. the only reason I have not blocked you is because you add some comic relief.

Excellent Article:
The Chinese Virus – Why We Panicked and Why We’ve Got to End the Panic Now

a 99,9% survival rate and you have to be tested to know that you have it!

"Excellent article?" You mean excellent lies. More people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than in China. Where it began. And they have over a billion more people! People need to start to panic!!! Instead of quietly lying down to die to placate the mass murderer Trump.
How do you know exactly how many people have died from the Kung Flu Virus in China? They have not exactly been forthcoming with information. You are nothing more than a paranoid liberal hypochondriac or a paid stooge for the Democratic party or both. the only reason I have not blocked you is because you add some comic relief.

Bet anything that that moron is a government school grad.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

1603028046081.png

I think you're missing something, most of the transmission of virus is coming from Americans, not foreigners entering the US. Tourism into the US is down by over 85%. The only way we can reduce the increasing number of cases and deaths is a massive effort on the part of the federal, state, and local government to increase our efforts to stop the transmission of virus. That should be top priority of both the current and new administration. With or without a vaccine, we going to looking at 400,000 to 500,000 deaths by next year this time unless there are significant changes in preventing the transmission.

Locking down the country will certainly reduce the number cases but unless there is a change in behavior of the country, transmission will shoot back up when the lock down is released. Even when shutdown the country, the virus will continue to spread among family members and close friends because there is a large number asymptomatic people.

IMHO, the right approach is to convince the public to take prevention more seriously. That might require some coercion but that will not eradicate the virus. That ship sailed over 6 months ago but we certainly reduce the number of cases, illness, and deaths. The idea is to save as many lives as possible until we reach herd immunity by means of the vaccine which will probably be 1 to 2 years.

Last edited:
The virus is kicking butt and taking lives. It is in full control.
lock down.
Yeah, lock down Tramp!!!
Every state he has had his SUPER-SPREADER rallies are now setting records for infections.
Over 70,000 infections today so far, and the day isn't over yet!

Now....about this Democrat lock-down to destroy Trump's economic miracle, Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

....between 20 and 45, 99.98%

....between 50 and 65, 99.5%

....and over 70, about 95%.

Certainly doesn't appear that any shutdown was necessary.

But Democrats don't care the damage they do in their thirst for power.

"Sheep have only two speeds: graze and stampede.' Col.Grossman

Say "b-a-a-a-a....."
Trump's so called economic miracle is gone and is not going to return till we this virus under control. Stopping the virus is now as it has been the key to economic recovery, too bad Trump did make that a higher priority than winning an election. Of course, that is just not Trump's nature. He has to win and if over 200,000 have to die then as he said, "It is what it is".

The virus is kicking butt and taking lives. It is in full control.
lock down.
Yeah, lock down Tramp!!!
Every state he has had his SUPER-SPREADER rallies are now setting records for infections.
Over 70,000 infections today so far, and the day isn't over yet!

Now....about this Democrat lock-down to destroy Trump's economic miracle, Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

....between 20 and 45, 99.98%

....between 50 and 65, 99.5%

....and over 70, about 95%.

But Democrats don't care the damage they do in their thirst for power.

"Sheep have only two speeds: graze and stampede.' Col.Grossman

Say "b-a-a-a-a....."
Trump's so called economic miracle is gone and is not going to return till we this virus under control. Stopping the virus is now as it has been the key to economic recovery, too bad Trump did make that a higher priority than winning an election. Of course, that is just not Trump's nature. He has to win and if over 200,000 have to die then as he said, "It is what it is".

You are willfully ignorant of every single aspect of the Wuhan Scam, as was true of every previous Leftist attempt to deprive America and Americans of the benefits of this presidency.

Now....about Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Looks like your plan to destroy the economy to beat Trump failed like Russia Collusion and the other lies, huh?

Last edited:

I think you're missing something, most of the transmission of virus is coming from Americans, not foreigners entering the US. Tourism into the US is down by over 85%. The only way we can reduce the increasing number of cases and deaths is a massive effort on the part of the federal, state, and local government to increase our efforts to stop the transmission of virus. That should be top priority of both the current and new administration. With or without a vaccine, we going to looking at 400,000 to 500,000 deaths by next year this time unless there are significant changes in preventing the transmission.

Locking down the country will certainly reduce the number cases but unless there is a change in behavior of the country, transmission will shoot back up when the lock down is released. Even when shutdown the country, the virus will continue to spread among family members and close friends because there is a large number asymptomatic people.

IMHO, the right approach is to convince the public to take prevention more seriously. That might require some coercion but that will not eradicate the virus. That ship sailed over 6 months ago but we certainly reduce the number of cases, illness, and deaths. The idea is to save as many lives as possible until we reach herd immunity by means of the vaccine which will probably be 1 to 2 years.

"With or without a vaccine, we going to looking at 400,000 to 500,000 deaths by next year this time unless there are significant changes in preventing the transmission. "

Gads, you're brainless.

How many people die of all causes in an average year?

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017. The age-adjusted death rate, which accounts for the aging population, is 731.9 deaths per 100,000 people in the U.S. This is an increase of 0.4% over 2016's death rate.

The top 10 leading causes of death in the United States

How many actually die of the Wuhan?

The Left made it impossible to know.....

"—deaths attributed to COVID-19. As we've learned in recent weeks, those numbers are exaggerated as many medical professionals have overstated them by falsely claiming coronavirus in cases where coronavirus had nothing to do with the death. It is also telling that the provisional death rates, which most use in place of known deaths, include those who are "suspected" of having COVID-19 even if a test was not administered before or after death.

It's understandable that mainstream media and Democrats do not want this information known because it would eliminate the need for locking down the nation, at least for those under 50-years-old. "
Infection Fatality Rate Estimates: The numbers they don't want you to know | NOQ Report

I'm actually surprised you are able to post, what with the constant hand-wringing and all.....

223,730 deaths and counting say otherwise.
Most of them would have died even if there were no such thing as a corona virus

Exactly what the CDC admitted.
Only 6% of the deaths were directly due to the Chinese virus.
And based on the reports of those who had it and recovered, it was pretty much the same as the seasonal flu.

While the Democrats keep up the false ‘death count,’ in actuality, you have near zero chance of dying from the Chinese flu. Zero…that means ‘none,’ for Democrats playing along at home. The fatality rate for the Chinese virus is hardly even a rounding error.

And the effects?…After all, the effects are what we should be concerned with. Testing positive but asymptomatic…..so what?
How about we take an example…
Let’s take a look at an elderly man who had it, and a young woman who describes symptoms no different from the seasonal flu.

President Trump, elderly and overweight….had it, ten days later he’s doing two rallies a day. Really debilitating, huh?

And the symptoms from his missus:
“While Mr Trump seemingly suffered worse symptoms, his wife’s diagnosis came back with “minimal symptoms”.

The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.
She added recovering from the illness gave her time to “reflect”.
Mrs Trump said: “Recovering from an illness gives you a lot of time to reflect. Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

Sounds just like the usual flu, doesn't it?

Except that it has been weaponized against Trump and America.

The CDC is run by somebody who Trump appointed to run it. Basically they will say whatever supports president Chump's point of view. Watching the news or looking at websites, over 200,000 people have DIED from the coronavirus. You know, there is another term for the disease. SARS. SEVERE ACUTE Respiratory Syndrome. Do you understand the terms "severe" or "acute." Also, coronavirus isn't the flu. It is nearly 10 times deadlier than the flu. In the past 7 months the coronavirus has killed more people than have died from the flu in the past 5 years combined! As for president Chump, he got the best medical treatment possible. Far better than the average person gets. He had a whole team of doctors working on him. So don't go touting about how well he did.

If you are a Trump supporter, impress me. Do the difficult thing. Admit that you are wrong. Instead of continually trying to cover up for your mistake.

Clean off your specs: everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

It's all bullshit. How about digging up some websites that call human caused global warming a hoax too, fool. Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. I will set you straight.

Forum List

Back