How The NRA Enables Massacres

you see they've made the killer a victim by blaming the NRA

So it's you idiots who blames others instead of the person who did it, is giving the go ahead to more of these types of mass killings.

good job but you got your lick at an organization that didn't have a thing to do with it

you people from the dailybeast and the op should be locked up with the killer

Um, this guy wouldn't have been able to do it if acquiring guns wasn't so easy.

That's the point.

Unfortunately the Republicans let corporate America taste blood during the Bush regime by letting them do whatever they wanted. The only way to get our country back is to vote out all Republicans, and unfortunately overhauling gun laws will be a necessity.

You dim-witted piece of shit. The Republicans were voted out in 2008. The country has gone straight downhill since that time.
The OP is a moron. One look at his disgusting avatar tells you what you need to know.

let us know when the tetrads get out of the way of governing. then let us know about democrats being voted out.

unless you have other stories a pretend rabbi would like to make up.

The k00ks continue with their fantasies of banning guns........

Unfortunately, the American people are all in on guns in 2014 >>>

3 out of every 4 Americans concur......ammo up s0ns!!!

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

Fringe gonna fringe!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

All the fags of the world want to ban guns.....the social oddballs......the gays.....the intellectual weenies.....the bulldogs.....the uber-progressives.

losing:D

So it's you idiots who blames others instead of the person who did it, is giving the go ahead to more of these types of mass killings.

good job but you got your lick at an organization that didn't have a thing to do with it

That's the point.

yeah yeah, fascist such as yourself would love to step on ALL our rights because of a few nut jobs
that how fascist like Obama and his comrades works...He'll be out using these deaths just like you all are before their bodies are even cold
sick freaks

Unfortunately the Republicans let corporate America taste blood during the Bush regime by letting them do whatever they wanted. The only way to get our country back is to vote out all Republicans, and unfortunately overhauling gun laws will be a necessity.

You dim-witted piece of shit. The Republicans were voted out in 2008. The country has gone straight downhill since that time.
The OP is a moron. One look at his disgusting avatar tells you what you need to know.

let us know when the tetrads get out of the way of governing. then let us know about democrats being voted out.

unless you have other stories a pretend rabbi would like to make up.

:cuckoo:

Isn't it too early to be bombed?

Legal prostitution may have prevented this. Will obama start a cash for pussy initiative?

steve, we know you are still upset about that tranny hooker you picked up.

This asshole is taking social inventories???

s0n......NovaSteve has about 7,000 posts.......you have 50,000 posts in a couple of years. And NovaSteve is the social oddball???:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I guess if he couldn't have gotten a gun, he would have killed the other ones with a knife, the way he killed the first three. The point is that he wanted to kill, and where there's a will, there's a way (knife, gun, baseball bat, etc.). Let's go after "Ginsu and Louisville Slugger".

Yeah, the kid used a knife who the hell are they going to BLAME for that?

who manufactured the knives, someone better go find out what company did that so the dailybeast can BLAME them too

the left are some of sickest freaks ever using these deaths before their even buried..

fricken ghouls

How Howey enables idiocy:

By quoting the Daily Beast. Move along folks.

How about addressing his point.

When you have the notion that a gun is a "right", and that everyone should be able to have one, even if they are mentally ill, you are going to get guys like this one, aren't you?

People kill people always have always will.

The question is if someone is going to kill you do you want to be defenseless?

"Guns and cars have long been among the leading causes of non-medical deaths in the U.S. By 2015, firearm fatalities will probably exceed traffic fatalities for the first time, based on data compiled by Bloomberg.

While motor-vehicle deaths dropped 22 percent from 2005 to 2010, gun fatalities are rising again after a low point in 2000, according to the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Shooting deaths in 2015 will probably rise to almost 33,000, and those related to autos will decline to about 32,000, based on the 10-year average trend.

As the nation reels from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the shift shows the effects of public policy, said Garen Wintemute, director of the Violence Prevention Research Program at the University of California, Davis."

The above is quoted from an article whose URL I was not able to copy and paste.

My point is that as of now, deaths by vehicles out number deaths by guns.

So, to claim that the NRA enables massacres is like saying that the Department of Motor Vehicles enables massacres.

Last edited:

That's the point.

yeah yeah, fascist such as yourself would love to step on ALL our rights because of a few nut jobs
that how fascist like Obama and his comrades works...He'll be out using these deaths just like you all are before their bodies are even cold
sick freaks

The concept is, your right to swing your arm ends at my nose.

The fact is, you gun nutters can't contain your own. Every time we have one of these mass shootings, what we usually find out is that 1) Everyone in that person's life knew he was nuts and 2) They were able to get a gun, anyway.

How about doing it in the oppossite order? Find out if they are a nut or not before they can get a gun.

Frankly, jobs do this.

How Howey enables idiocy:

By quoting the Daily Beast. Move along folks.

When you have the notion that a gun is a "right", and that everyone should be able to have one, even if they are mentally ill, you are going to get guys like this one, aren't you?

Guy, defensive gun uses are so rare they might as well be lottery tickets.

The FBI only recorded 200 cases of justifiable homicide with a gun in 2011, and most of those were battered spouses plugging their husbands.

The FBI only recorded 200 cases of justifiable homicide with a gun in 2011, and most of those were battered spouses plugging their husbands.

If you were one of those 200 you wouldn't think it was so rare and how many crimes were prevented by a firearm without it ever being discharged?

I'm sure cops prevent crimes by pulling their weapons and never firing them but there are no stats for that is there?

Legal prostitution may have prevented this. Will obama start a cash for pussy initiative?

steve, we know you are still upset about that tranny hooker you picked up.

This asshole is taking social inventories???

s0n......NovaSteve has about 7,000 posts.......you have 50,000 posts in a couple of years. And NovaSteve is the social oddball???:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I've posted 50,000 posts about a variety of subjects, from politics to movies to religion to policy.

Steve has done 7000 posts, 90% of which are about trannies and gays.

You've done 13,000 posts, most of which is reposted spam.

If you were one of those 200 you wouldn't think it was so rare and how many crimes were prevented by a firearm without it ever being discharged?

I'm sure cops prevent crimes by pulling their weapons and never firing them but there are no stats for that is there?

Cops are trained professionals.

And they resolve most problems without ever drawing their weapons.

"Guns and cars have long been among the leading causes of non-medical deaths in the U.S. By 2015, firearm fatalities will probably exceed traffic fatalities for the first time, based on data compiled by Bloomberg.

While motor-vehicle deaths dropped 22 percent from 2005 to 2010, gun fatalities are rising again after a low point in 2000, according to the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Shooting deaths in 2015 will probably rise to almost 33,000, and those related to autos will decline to about 32,000, based on the 10-year average trend.

As the nation reels from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the shift shows the effects of public policy, said Garen Wintemute, director of the Violence Prevention Research Program at the University of California, Davis."

So, to claim that the NRA enables massacres is like saying that the Department of Motor Vehicles enables massacres.

well, no, because the DMV is not out there fighting against reasonable vehicle legislation.

They don't have some maniac screaming, "They only way you are getting my car is if you pry it from my cold dead fingers."

IN fact, quite the contrary, the DMV records who the bad actors are, who is driving under the influence, who is driving recklessly, who is driving without insurance, and lo and behold, they yank those people's licences.

If you really want to regulate guns the way we regulate cars, I'm totally down for that.

well, no, because the DMV is not out there fighting against reasonable vehicle legislation.

They don't have some maniac screaming, "They only way you are getting my car is if you pry it from my cold dead fingers."

IN fact, quite the contrary, the DMV records who the bad actors are, who is driving under the influence, who is driving recklessly, who is driving without insurance, and lo and behold, they yank those people's licences.

If you really want to regulate guns the way we regulate cars, I'm totally down for that.

The late and great Charlton Heston as a maniac screaming? No, that is a far better description of you.

There is no amendment to the Constitution that guarantees the right to own cars. There is one for guns.

There is no one who would advocate taking cars away from legal and lawful owners. There is you others like you, for guns.

Driving licences are granted and can be revoked within the law. Law abiding people can and will keep them. Law abiding people don't go on shooting sprees and they don't drive drunk.

The trouble with you and people like you is that you equate law abiding people with criminals.

Forum List

Back