How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.
Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

From his friends...

View attachment 436086
Stop it!
You're just trying to make me cry!

God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

Hmm...very interesting!
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

??? isn't that SAINT CORBYN?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

Yes, and like most saints, he has a real problem with Jews.

Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
Well thank you anti- Semitic. Claiming to know God's mind. To claim to know God's mind is a claim to be a profit. Are you a profit of the lord? Do you really want to claim to be able to judge as does the lord?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

The very one!
If you would like to know more about him don't hesitate to ask I can provide you with lots of stuff-
Here he is eating something, yes just like you or I.
1609547715438.png

And here he is giving Israel a right telling off-
1609547884344.png

But don't worry as he is NOT friends with Hamas-

1609547981950.png

If there's anything else?

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

As most saints were Jewish, the apostles for example I don't know how you can say that.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

The Torah says that God raised Babylon for the purpose to feed the Jews to the devil IL. So the Jews that are in Babylon are parts of the devil. And the devil is bad.

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

As most saints were Jewish, the apostles for example I don't know how you can say that.

The Satanist Jews were mainly the sadducees. They killed Christ. The only Satanist apostle was Paul. He killed the apostle Steven. Satanists are mostly Jews indeed. And they originate from the babylonian exile where God united the Jews with the devil.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
Well thank you anti- Semitic. Claiming to know God's mind. To claim to know God's mind is a claim to be a profit. Are you a profit of the lord? Do you really want to claim to be able to judge as does the lord?

I am not reading God's mind, I am reading His Torah, here it is.

Isaiah 47:8-9
“Now, then, hear this, you sensual one,
Who dwells securely,
Who says in your heart,
‘I am, and there is no one besides me.
I will not sit as a widow,
Nor know loss of children.’
“But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day:
Loss of children and widowhood.
They will come on you in full measure
In spite of your many sorceries,
In spite of the great power of your spells.

Jeremiah 25:11-12
This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Source: 10 Bible verses about The Prophecy Towards Babylon

They killed Christ.

If we had, we would have made it look like an accident.
"The Satanist Jews were mainly the sadducees."
My god fncceo not only a Satanist but a saducee - I wasn't sure what one of them was being from a sheltered background you understand so I consulted the Cambridge-
SEDUCE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
seduce definition: 1. to make someone feel attracted to you and want to have sex with you, often someone younger or...

O, my sweet Jesus, Jeremy wasn't wrong - You want to make everyone feel attracted to you and want to have sex with everyone? - I bet they don't know that down at 49th precinct.

And on top of all that you killed Christ....Have you no shame?

O, o I need my medication!

Hmm...very interesting!
So take note!

From his friends...

View attachment 436086

The Satanist Jews were mainly the sadducees. They killed Christ. The only Satanist apostle was Paul. He killed the apostle Steven. Satanists are mostly Jews indeed. And they originate from the babylonian exile where God united the Jews with the devil.

the Sadducees were, in jewish history, Roman shills. which is why they no longer exist.
Paul was a son of greek converts to Judaism and very Hellenized. ---Jesus was a Pharisee
jew. Jesus has nothing to do with the development of christianity

Why fuck with the Buddhist? They seem to be the only happy people around. They seem to appreciate gods creation more than anyone.

good point and INTERESTINGLY buddhists never had any problem with jews in the
far east. They have had significant problems with muslim and very isolated and minimal
problems with hindus -----in the form of a small group---"tamils"

I am not reading God's mind, I am reading His Torah, here it is.

Isaiah 47:8-9
“Now, then, hear this, you sensual one,
Who dwells securely,
Who says in your heart,
‘I am, and there is no one besides me.
I will not sit as a widow,
Nor know loss of children.’
“But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day:
Loss of children and widowhood.
They will come on you in full measure
In spite of your many sorceries,
In spite of the great power of your spells.

Jeremiah 25:11-12
This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Source: 10 Bible verses about The Prophecy Towards Babylon

you are reading Isaiah

Forum List

Back