How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump

That doesn't qualify her as having experience. She hasnt really done anything.

She has done way more than Cruz and Rubio put together....Why someone who would vote for a man with just 1 term as senator, is beyond me...Let alone a man who is clearly hated in Congress because of the big cost and shutdown of the government for attention.

In my opinion those that are supporting Cruz are doing so to punish those that voted for President Obama, but what Cruz supporters have yet to figure out or understand is Cruz is hated by almost everyone...

Hell Trump has been truthful when he state Cruz is hated within the Senate and his own political party, and the only reason I roll my eyes at Trump is how he tell the truth, but still the truth is the truth and Cruz is one hated man in DC by both sides.

Hell I doubt Cruz will keep his Senate seat when he is up for Re-Election in 2018 and will be someone no one will remember in twenty years except for cheating in Iowa, well his staffers cheated ( wink wink )...

Also it look like a possible sweep this Saturday for Trump and could widen his lead...

I was for Kasich but now am just wanting Trump to win the nomination to keep that idiot from Canada from being the Nominee...

All Cruz and Rubio can pray for now is a Brokered Convention and if that does happen Cruz will still be a loser...

Forum List

Back