How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump

A Trump nomination will help the Dems get the senate back and put a REAL Lefty on the Court :afro:

I think it depends on how Trump debates Clinton. If he starts to move from the extreme more to the left, he will gain moderates. However, if he keeps his hard lined stances he won't win IMO.

Trump supporters are buying into the MSNBC Koolaid now?

Will wonders ever cease? LOL

Are you watching the news? It was on every channel last night...I flip around to get a better picture instead of one view..except for crazy ass Glen Beck...The Blaze....He is probably crying today...lol maybe I will watch it.

I saw this on MSNBC last night but can not find the GOP senator news story who said , even if Trump wins the delegates they can ignore the win and place who they want it in in place.

This is why Trump is popular, these guys are crooked as hell.

Confiscating what the people want, and who they voted in should be illegal ..

There are many great aphorisms in politics but this one may be the key to who ends up President: he who knows the rules, rules. Right now, it’s Reince and the Racketeers who know them best. Beware Republicans: the big steal is coming.

"The power-brokers short term game is clear; stall Trump just short of the magic number of delegates needed to be nominated on the first ballot with the knowledge that many delegates bound on the first ballot by Trump primary and caucus victories would be unbound on a second ballot. Much in the way the RNC stacked the galleries with anti-Trump partisans in the last two debates, anti-Trump quislings are be planted in various delegations that will be free to betray Trump on subsequent ballots."

How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump - Breitbart

This thread's OP is written by a democrat hoping (daring, urging, egging-on, suggesting..etc.) that the RNC do this to forever tarnish the GOP label and kill the election for them in favor of Clinton picking up those disillusioned and angry Trumpsters once he becomes irrelevant. (and the dems have a plan for that too BTW).

Meanwhile the RNC, if it was smart in its maneuvering and divorced itself from its love affair with unelectable Marco Rubio (and lawsuit/Canadian birth certificateTed Cruz), could still legitimately deny Trump and weed out his support before they do to win the hearts and minds of his supporters. They could wean them over to a kinder, gentler (and saner) version of a uniter.. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...The GOP Race Begins Slipping From Trump's Grip..

I saw this on MSNBC last night but can not find the GOP senator news story who said , even if Trump wins the delegates they can ignore the win and place who they want it in in place.

There are many great aphorisms in politics but this one may be the key to who ends up President: he who knows the rules, rules. Right now, it’s Reince and the Racketeers who know them best. Beware Republicans: the big steal is coming.

"The power-brokers short term game is clear; stall Trump just short of the magic number of delegates needed to be nominated on the first ballot with the knowledge that many delegates bound on the first ballot by Trump primary and caucus victories would be unbound on a second ballot. Much in the way the RNC stacked the galleries with anti-Trump partisans in the last two debates, anti-Trump quislings are be planted in various delegations that will be free to betray Trump on subsequent ballots."

This thread's OP is written by a democrat hoping (daring, urging, egging-on, suggesting..etc.) that the RNC do this to forever tarnish the GOP label and kill the election for them in favor of Clinton picking up those disillusioned and angry Trumpsters once he becomes irrelevant. (and the dems have a plan for that too BTW).

Meanwhile the RNC, if it was smart in its maneuvering and divorced itself from its love affair with unelectable Marco Rubio (and lawsuit/Canadian birth certificateTed Cruz), could still legitimately deny Trump and weed out his support before they do to win the hearts and minds of his supporters. They could wean them over to a kinder, gentler (and saner) version of a uniter.. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...The GOP Race Begins Slipping From Trump's Grip..

I just happened to quote this story, there are many more coming from all views and parties..to name a few

Op-ed warns of GOP plan to 'steal' nomination from Trump

The Brutal Delegate Math That Could Allow The GOP To Steal The Nomination From Trump

The Brutal Delegate Math That Could Allow The GOP To Steal The Nomination From Trump

Insider Reveals How GOP Could Steal Election From Trump

A Trump nomination will help the Dems get the senate back and put a REAL Lefty on the Court :afro:
And you cant explain why you think that...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/u...ential-election.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0
First sentence
Democrats are falling in line. Republicans are falling apart.
HA!
I realize you don't like it, but here's the math

2016 Delegate Count Tracker: 2016 Election

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/u...ential-election.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0
First sentence
HA!

I don't think the Republicans are falling apart necessarily, there are just hardline choices that some Republicans want. Once Trump is picked, I think you will see a falling in line of sorts.

Where the GOP nominee runs into trouble is they go so far to the right on the primaries to get the GOP nomination, it is hard to go towards the left in any meaningful way to gather up the independents and the moderates.

First sentence
HA!

I don't think the Republicans are falling apart necessarily, there are just hardline choices that some Republicans want. Once Trump is picked, I think you will see a falling in line of sorts.

Where the GOP nominee runs into trouble is they go so far to the right on the primaries to get the GOP nomination, it is hard to go towards the left in any meaningful way to gather up the independents and the moderates.

Do you think there could be a re-run of what happened between Gore and Bush, with people still unsure Bush won?

I just happened to quote this story, there are many more coming from all views and parties..to name a few

Op-ed warns of GOP plan to 'steal' nomination from Trump

Insider Reveals How GOP Could Steal Election From Trump

Thanks that's more clear than my link. It's not necessarily "stealing." If Trump has 50%plus1 , or 1237, pledged delegates, then he's the nominee. If he doesn't, it goes to a second ballot, and the delegates are released to vote for whom they choose. If a maj choose someone other than Trump, that's the nominee.

First sentence
HA!

I am quit aware. I just thought it was funny they were implying Dems are more partisan than the right lol

"Quislings"

lol

Hilarious

Quit whining about the rules. If Trump doesn't win 1237 delegates, he's not the nominee and he is owed jack shit.

If he wins 1237+ delegates, then he should be the nominee.

Those are the rules.

End of story.

First sentence
HA!

Exit polls from Tuesday night had nearly 3/4s of non-Trump voters unhappy if Trump wins the nomination.

First sentence
HA!

Exit polls from Tuesday night had nearly 3/4s of non-Trump voters unhappy if Trump wins the nomination.
ouch..

First sentence
HA!

That's the thing. Trump is p9ssing off more people than are voting for him. If he can't win 50%plus one, then he almost assuredly is not the nominee, unless he can somehow persuade some other candidate to urge his voters to support him. What was astounding about the Christie endorsement was the establishment reaction. Christie had NO political future in any event beyond maybe an abassodorship or something for an endorsement. Cruz is the likely target, but the crap about him not being a citizen has probably pssed Cruz off enough to burn Trump

"Quislings"

lol

Hilarious

Quit whining about the rules. If Trump doesn't win 1237 delegates, he's not the nominee and he is owed jack shit.

If he wins 1237+ delegates, then he should be the nominee.

Those are the rules.

End of story.

Right and they are all honest....I am not whining I am fucking talking about it...This is a political message board isn't it. Try looking at the news once in a while and see what the GOP is saying ..trying to find way to expel him if he gets the delegates, not the fucking rules. I am talking about Corruption in the government...

First sentence
HA!

That's the thing. Trump is p9ssing off more people than are voting for him. If he can't win 50%plus one, then he almost assuredly is not the nominee, unless he can somehow persuade some other candidate to urge his voters to support him. What was astounding about the Christie endorsement was the establishment reaction. Christie had NO political future in any event beyond maybe an abassodorship or something for an endorsement. Cruz is the likely target, but the crap about him not being a citizen has probably pssed Cruz off enough to burn Trump

They are calling for Crispy to resign..

First sentence
HA!

I am quit aware. I just thought it was funny they were implying Dems are more partisan than the right lol
I think Hillary will have trouble getting Sanders first time voters, but I haven't seen anything that scientifically shows she won't be supported by the vast maj of dems.

The only way it will happen is if there is a brokered convention because Trump did not get enough delegates to win it outright.

Now if that happens then you can bet Trump nor Cruz will be the Nominee and it will be Rubio or Kasich and Trump will run third party and the Senate will turn Democratic for sure and Hillary will be President even though I wish the Democratic Party would run Bernie Sanders instead...

Last edited:

Won't happen. The GOP are not dumb enough to try something like this. Any attempt to bypass what the GOP members have voted for in this manner will have dire consequences. The GOP would rather have Trump as their nominee than suffer what will happen if they ignore the majority of the members of the GOP who have voted for Trump. It's looking like a Trump vs. Clinton battle at this point.

I so hope you are right...but there is BIG BIG money at stake wanting their own in to get their work done..I see cheating in the future..

Look what happened to the RINOs after the midterms.
They pull a stunt like that and they are finished for good and they know it.
The RINOs wont even acknowledge why they're getting their ass handed to them,and all thats doing is pissing off their base even more.

Won't happen. The GOP are not dumb enough to try something like this. Any attempt to bypass what the GOP members have voted for in this manner will have dire consequences. The GOP would rather have Trump as their nominee than suffer what will happen if they ignore the majority of the members of the GOP who have voted for Trump. It's looking like a Trump vs. Clinton battle at this point.

I so hope you are right...but there is BIG BIG money at stake wanting their own in to get their work done..I see cheating in the future..

Look what happened to the RINOs after the midterms.
They pull a stunt like that and they are finished for good and they know it.
The RINOs wont even acknowledge why they're getting their ass handed to them,and all thats doing is pissing off their base even more.

They are under the magnifying glass, one wrong move and they have mud in their face..
Sorta interesting to watch how the people are putting a line in the sand finally.

Forum List

Back