How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I saw this on MSNBC last night but can not find the GOP senator news story who said , even if Trump wins the delegates they can ignore the win and place who they want it in in place.

This is why Trump is popular, these guys are crooked as hell.

Confiscating what the people want, and who they voted in should be illegal ..

There are many great aphorisms in politics but this one may be the key to who ends up President: he who knows the rules, rules. Right now, it’s Reince and the Racketeers who know them best. Beware Republicans: the big steal is coming.

"The power-brokers short term game is clear; stall Trump just short of the magic number of delegates needed to be nominated on the first ballot with the knowledge that many delegates bound on the first ballot by Trump primary and caucus victories would be unbound on a second ballot. Much in the way the RNC stacked the galleries with anti-Trump partisans in the last two debates, anti-Trump quislings are be planted in various delegations that will be free to betray Trump on subsequent ballots."

How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump - Breitbart

I saw this on MSNBC last night but can not find the GOP senator news story who said , even if Trump wins the delegates they can ignore the win and place who they want it in in place.

There are many great aphorisms in politics but this one may be the key to who ends up President: he who knows the rules, rules. Right now, it’s Reince and the Racketeers who know them best. Beware Republicans: the big steal is coming.

"The power-brokers short term game is clear; stall Trump just short of the magic number of delegates needed to be nominated on the first ballot with the knowledge that many delegates bound on the first ballot by Trump primary and caucus victories would be unbound on a second ballot. Much in the way the RNC stacked the galleries with anti-Trump partisans in the last two debates, anti-Trump quislings are be planted in various delegations that will be free to betray Trump on subsequent ballots."

Won't happen. The GOP are not dumb enough to try something like this. Any attempt to bypass what the GOP members have voted for in this manner will have dire consequences. The GOP would rather have Trump as their nominee than suffer what will happen if they ignore the majority of the members of the GOP who have voted for Trump. It's looking like a Trump vs. Clinton battle at this point.

Won't happen. The GOP are not dumb enough to try something like this. Any attempt to bypass what the GOP members have voted for in this manner will have dire consequences. The GOP would rather have Trump as their nominee than suffer what will happen if they ignore the majority of the members of the GOP who have voted for Trump. It's looking like a Trump vs. Clinton battle at this point.

I so hope you are right...but there is BIG BIG money at stake wanting their own in to get their work done..I see cheating in the future..

what "dire" consequences will happen?

The career pollies do this every time someone proposes change and become immensely popular.

They'll be heavily collaborating with the Dems too. They'd prefer a Dem was president than Trump.

The assholes won't admit the GOP is finished if it doesn't change.

I so hope you are right...but there is BIG BIG money at stake wanting their own in to get their work done..I see cheating in the future..

yep. The people that own Washington (business' & their lobbyists) won't stand for it

I heard months ago that the gop establishment thinking was Trump as the nominee would depress gop turnout in battleground states and throw not only the WH to the dems but the senate as well. I wonder if that is still the thinking.

I heard months ago that the gop establishment thinking was Trump as the nominee would depress gop turnout in battleground states and throw not only the WH to the dems but the senate as well. I wonder if that is still the thinking.
It is. Indies will vote Dem in the senate to offset the nationalistic Trump

I don't think it should be illegal. The party sets the rules.
However, I wish American voters weren't so stupid and enveloped in the duopoly.
There isn't no telling how many GREAT potential presidents we have passed up because of this corruption and hackery. Because they corrupt the shit out of the election.

It is. Indies will vote Dem in the senate to offset the nationalistic Trump
But Trump is everywhere on the map. How could that be "offset"?

Should the GOP ignore the will of the voters and participants of the Caucasus they will lose support for many years to come from their supporters. If the GOP didn't want Trump, they should have thought about it and not let him run as a Republican from the beginning.

I know I would riot, and march...it would motivate people to get off their ass against the corruption in the government.

People have traditionally "split" their votes to temper an extremist. Sooo..... if Trump gets the nomination, get ready for a Dem senate. Add to that, Trump may lose but we'll still get the Dem senate.

We live in an authoritarian nation, many are duped into believing it's a democracy. They have plenty of legal means against popular candidates to resort to. Such as the one's Liberals/treasonous republicans are threatening. Like not cooperating with the president if he's elected, summoning a convention, option of military coup, etc....

This time I believe the will of the people will prevail, there will be serious uprisings if these authoritarian scum have their way again.

Trump supporters are buying into the MSNBC Koolaid now?

Will wonders ever cease? LOL

Forum List

Back