How Staged Was This?

When I was 9, i dont think too many of us had even heard of gay.

Called homos when I was nine. There was a kid in class whose last name was Gomo. He got tagged quick.
I remember my freind Connie and her sister Anna used to get teased about their names all the time.

This always confused me, especially since none of the other kids in the Lingus family got teased like that

The Colonel's daughters, ah yes. Well done. :thup:

I dont see a hole anywhere. I wasnt attracted to all women or girls. Only pretty ones.

and as I said, they are all pretty to a 4 year old, that is how we know you are lying.

I just googled this. Looks like you are abnormal.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-normal-for-a-4-year-old-boy-to-be-sexually-attracted-to-women

well, if it is on Quora it has to be true!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I guess you missed the part where it states there is a body of research on this subject. :laugh:

I guess you missed the part where they did not give us a location to the body of research.

so, do you find the same thing pretty now as you did when you were 4?
You can look it up if youre really that doubtful about it. Its not interesting to me because I know my feelings at that age.

Yes. My taste in grown women has not changed. Still love big booties and breasts.

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

Jealous much? :itsok:
Jealous of a 9 year old who thinks being homosexual is cool?

no

Hey, he's the one all butthurt about something going on in a state he doesn't even live in soooooooooooooo............. :eusa_whistle:

As an American, all the nation is my concern.

Not that it has anything to do with the subject.

You're a leftist hack. But do you REALLY think that a 9 year old is "gay" without substantial pushing by adults? Public schools teach that "gay" is the greatest thing anyone can aspire to, but is that really a natural situation? From your perspective as a partisan democrat, what do you think, goofball goosestepper?
A 9-year-old who comes out as gay is like a vegetarian dog.

Somebody else is making that decision.

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.

Well, he has had teachers since he was 3 telling him that "gay" is the best thing anyone can be. When I was young we were indoctrinated that Policemen and Firemen were the bravest and best. Now children are indoctrinated that getting fucked in the ass and sucking cocks is the most noble thing any boy can aspire to. That is what truly makes one a hero.

You're a leftist hack. But do you REALLY think that a 9 year old is "gay" without substantial pushing by adults? Public schools teach that "gay" is the greatest thing anyone can aspire to, but is that really a natural situation? From your perspective as a partisan democrat, what do you think, goofball goosestepper?
A 9-year-old who comes out as gay is like a vegetarian dog.

Somebody else is making that decision.
When did someone make the decision for you that you were gay?

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

no

Hey, he's the one all butthurt about something going on in a state he doesn't even live in soooooooooooooo............. :eusa_whistle:

And yet ----- you're oblivious to your own country's Constitution. Go figure.

We live in a time of great and prolific evil. Sure, there's always been human on human violence; crime, war, totalitarian ideological mass murder. But even in those bygone eras the majority of ancient civilizations were bound by some weight bearing code of morality. Cults of insane perversion did arise in some of those historical societies, but they were almost always eradicated in the end; in the end some form of rock solid moral code won the day or the civilization in question collapsed.

The very basic definition of what is Right and what is Wrong never changes. We do not, as a society, practice murdering each other in the streets. We do not rape our neighbors' wives, and we sure as hell do not sexualize our children. But the radical American left is changing all of that as quickly as they can. And it's really one hell of a blatant testament to the spread of this evil—the responses of some of the so-called democrat members of this forum in this thread. It's a sickness . . . all of it and the people who support these perversions are sick in their heads.

It truly has come to the point where decent, God fearing, patriotic, morally bound Americans must fight this spreading evil or see it engulf and eclipse and consume our civilization. What the fuck is wrong with people? A nine year-old child? Really? You should hide you faces in shame.

There are only two sexes, and there are severe penalties in Hell for educators and adults who try to corrupt the minds of children with homo propaganda.

Times have changed. Its not just gay. I found out from my kids there is a whole range of sexual attraction terms and sexual identity terms as well.

The Mystery of Iniquity is upon us.

The Spirit of Lawlessness.

We live in a time of great and prolific evil. Sure, there's always been human on human violence; crime, war, totalitarian ideological mass murder. But even in those bygone eras the majority of ancient civilizations were bound by some weight bearing code of morality. Cults of insane perversion did arise in some of those historical societies, but they were almost always eradicated in the end; in the end some form of rock solid moral code won the day or the civilization in question collapsed.

The very basic definition of what is Right and what is Wrong never changes. We do not, as a society, practice murdering each other in the streets. We do not rape our neighbors' wives, and we sure as hell do not sexualize our children. But the radical American left is changing all of that as quickly as they can. And it's really one hell of a blatant testament to the spread of this evil—the responses of some of the so-called democrat members of this forum in this thread. It's a sickness . . . all of it and the people who support these perversions are sick in their heads.

It truly has come to the point where decent, God fearing, patriotic, morally bound Americans must fight this spreading evil or see it engulf and eclipse and consume our civilization. What the fuck is wrong with people? A nine year-old child? Really? You should hide you faces in shame.

no

Tell me how. Be specific, and use the correct texts. Otherwise, remain seated on your thumb.

There are only two sexes, and there are severe penalties in Hell for educators and adults who try to corrupt the minds of children with homo propaganda.

Times have changed. Its not just gay. I found out from my kids there is a whole range of sexual attraction terms and sexual identity terms as well.

No dummy. There are more than two sexes. There are children born with both sex organs. There are also a whole spectrum of naturally occurring sexual attractions

no

Tell me how. Be specific, and use the correct texts. Otherwise, remain seated on your thumb.

Oh you forget already. One day. The memory is the second thing to go.

Lemme gives you a hint:

" :auiqs.jpg:"

Totally a bunch of bullshit. Also, why would encourage kids to be freaks?

Forum List

Back