How Staged Was This?

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
You dont have to be sexually active to know if you are sexually attracted to someone.
That seems more likely to be a 9 year old starved for attention than true sexual attraction.
That makes no sense. I wasnt starved for attention and I knew damn well I was sexually attracted to women even though I had no clue why my dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl.

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
You dont have to be sexually active to know if you are sexually attracted to someone.
That seems more likely to be a 9 year old starved for attention than true sexual attraction.
That makes no sense. I wasnt starved for attention and I knew damn well I was sexually attracted to women even though I had no clue why my dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl.

when you were 9 dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl?

I call bullshit on that

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.

I have seen 9 year olds that I could tell were gay

I call bullshit on that
No. That started when I was 4. Almost gave my mom a heart attack when I innocently told her about it.

Doesnt really matter to me what you call BS. Just because you are low on testosterone doesnt mean everyone else is too.

I call bullshit on that
No. That started when I was 4. Almost gave my mom a heart attack when I innocently told her about it.

Doesnt really matter to me what you call BS. Just because you are low on testosterone doesnt mean everyone else is too.

sure it did!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Many gay people look at a 9 year old child and hope they were gay because children have to be groomed and convinced by a pedophile to think they are gay.

All Homosexuals were either victims of Pedophilia or perpetrators of it.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

True. I have seen kids and told my wife "that kid is gay" Years later turns out I was right.

Umm, I could say something ... :auiqs.jpg:

Umm, I could say something ... :auiqs.jpg:

I used restraint too. :21:

You mean that you hoped were gay because children have to be groomed and convinced by a pedophile to think they are gay.

It is against the TOS to accuse someone of pedophilia

and it is all total fucking bullshit that all Homosexuals were either victims of Pedophilia or perpetrators of it.

I call bullshit on that

sure it did!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Youre telling on yourself. I thought all males got hard ons early. Did you have to start taking sexual supplements early in life? :laugh:

I call bullshit on that

sure it did!

Youre telling on yourself. I thought all males got hard ons early. Did you have to start taking sexual supplements early in life? :laugh:

at 4? nope, you are full of shit that you got hard every time you were near a pretty woman or girl...to a 4 year old pretty much every female is pretty. You might have been able to get away with making up this story about when you were 9, but not 4

You mean that you hoped were gay because children have to be groomed and convinced by a pedophile to think they are gay.

and it is all total fucking bullshit that all Homosexuals were either victims of Pedophilia or perpetrators of it.
Usually when someone says something like that they are relating their own experiences. So if you think someone was abused as a child because they know who they are attracted to the chances are great they themselves were abused.

I guess he figured since girls have cooties, he must be gay. Imagine if the Little Rascals were growing up in 2020, society would probably convince them that they were gay too

0_550x550_Back_Color-White.jpg

I call bullshit on that

sure it did!

at 4? nope, you are full of shit that you got hard every time you were near a pretty woman or girl...to a 4 year old pretty much every female is pretty. You might have been able to get away with making up this story about when you were 9, but not 4
No. Every female is not pretty or sexually attractive. My first baby sitter was extremely pretty

Rephrased it so I don’t offend the sodomites.

There is a scientific correlation between pedophilia, homosexuality and pedophiles incarcerated in prison. About 90% of Pedophiles in prison claim to be homosexuals.

The US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health has a comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons:

"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered..."

Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. - PubMed - NCBI

Usually when someone says something like that they are relating their own experiences. So if you think someone was abused as a child because they know who they are attracted to the chances are great they themselves were abused.
Comes From scientific studies of pedophiles in prison about 90% of them admit to being homosexuals.

Forum List

Back