How Staged Was This?

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.

I guess he figured since girls have cooties, he must be gay. Imagine if the Little Rascals were growing up in 2020, society would probably convince them that they were gay too

View attachment 308434
I never thought girls had cooties. I thought only girls thought that about boys?

when you were 9 dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl?

I call bullshit on that
No. That started when I was 4. Almost gave my mom a heart attack when I innocently told her about it.

Doesnt really matter to me what you call BS. Just because you are low on testosterone doesnt mean everyone else is too.

sure it did!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Youre telling on yourself. I thought all males got hard ons early. Did you have to start taking sexual supplements early in life? :laugh:

at 4? nope, you are full of shit that you got hard every time you were near a pretty woman or girl...to a 4 year old pretty much every female is pretty. You might have been able to get away with making up this story about when you were 9, but not 4
No. Every female is not pretty or sexually attractive. My first baby sitter was extremely pretty

to a 4 year old they are, you are just digging your hole deeper and deeper.

No. That started when I was 4. Almost gave my mom a heart attack when I innocently told her about it.

Doesnt really matter to me what you call BS. Just because you are low on testosterone doesnt mean everyone else is too.

sure it did!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Youre telling on yourself. I thought all males got hard ons early. Did you have to start taking sexual supplements early in life? :laugh:

at 4? nope, you are full of shit that you got hard every time you were near a pretty woman or girl...to a 4 year old pretty much every female is pretty. You might have been able to get away with making up this story about when you were 9, but not 4
No. Every female is not pretty or sexually attractive. My first baby sitter was extremely pretty

I dont see a hole anywhere. I wasnt attracted to all women or girls. Only pretty ones.

sure it did!

I dont see a hole anywhere. I wasnt attracted to all women or girls. Only pretty ones.

and as I said, they are all pretty to a 4 year old, that is how we know you are lying.

and as I said, they are all pretty to a 4 year old, that is how we know you are lying.

I just googled this. Looks like you are abnormal.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-normal-for-a-4-year-old-boy-to-be-sexually-attracted-to-women

You mean that you hoped were gay because children have to be groomed and convinced by a pedophile to think they are gay.

All Homosexuals were either victims of Pedophilia or perpetrators of it.

I have seen 9 year olds that I could tell were gay

It is against the TOS to accuse someone of pedophilia

and it is all total fucking bullshit that all Homosexuals were either victims of Pedophilia or perpetrators of it.
Usually when someone says something like that they are relating their own experiences. So if you think someone was abused as a child because they know who they are attracted to the chances are great they themselves were abused.
Comes From scientific studies of pedophiles in prison about 90% of them admit to being homosexuals.

"You either suck cock, or you don't."
- Andrew Dice Clay

When I was 9, i dont think too many of us had even heard of gay.
Times have changed. Its not just gay. I found out from my kids there is a whole range of sexual attraction terms and sexual identity terms as well.

Good thing that school you send your kids to isn't teaching your kids about the different types of guns in this world, because then they'd want to experiment with different type of guns.

Can 4 year old kids have sexual feelings?

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

Jealous much? :itsok:
Jealous of a 9 year old who thinks being homosexual is cool?

no

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-normal-for-a-4-year-old-boy-to-be-sexually-attracted-to-women

well, if it is on Quora it has to be true!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I guess he figured since girls have cooties, he must be gay. Imagine if the Little Rascals were growing up in 2020, society would probably convince them that they were gay too

View attachment 308434
I never thought girls had cooties. I thought only girls thought that about boys?

Nope, just girls. There was even a Hasbro game.

il_570xN.293428766.jpg

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I guess you missed the part where it states there is a body of research on this subject. :laugh:

Jealous much? :itsok:
Jealous of a 9 year old who thinks being homosexual is cool?

no

Hey, he's the one all butthurt about something going on in a state he doesn't even live in soooooooooooooo............. :eusa_whistle:

Called homos when I was nine. There was a kid in class whose last name was Gomo. He got tagged quick.
I remember my freind Connie and her sister Anna used to get teased about their names all the time.

This always confused me, especially since none of the other kids in the Lingus family got teased like that

I guess you missed the part where it states there is a body of research on this subject. :laugh:

I guess you missed the part where they did not give us a location to the body of research.

so, do you find the same thing pretty now as you did when you were 4?

Times have changed. Its not just gay. I found out from my kids there is a whole range of sexual attraction terms and sexual identity terms as well.

Good thing that school you send your kids to isn't teaching your kids about the different types of guns in this world, because then they'd want to experiment with different type of guns.
The school didnt teach them those terms. Their friends did. My kids learned about guns from me. My youngest is actually a better shot than I am.

Forum List

Back