How Staged Was This?

Back then, the media wasn't shoving it at us, as they do, now. I faintly remember, as a young child, coming across the word “gay” as an insult but not really understanding much beyond that what it was supposed to mean.
I didnt know what "gay" was when I was a kid but I for damn sure knew when a boy wasnt acting like the other boys.

You mean like focusing on academics and exploring the world of knowledge??? Guess I was gay back then...

:5_1_12024:
You wore lip gloss and played with dolls instead of playing sports like the other boys?

Not quite.. While the boys were playing stick ball in the street and playing with GI Joes, I was playing monopoly and studying with the girls.. Because --- I preferred being trusted by the girls AND their parents. Which led to skills later on in life where I found parents literally pushing their daughters at me...

Not bragging but ---

Appears you wasted a lot of time getting started there chief.... :rolleyes:
I wasted a lot of time but I made up for it after I hit 18. The good thing is parents typically hated me (until they got to know me) and you know how that makes women/girls act. :rolleyes:

Actually, you never got to the point where "parents liking you" paid off with the girl... Because we were able to DO things and GO places with their blessings that more "manly men" have never gone or done... :lol: Like FLYING to prom dinner across the state with the other senior who was a licensed pilot and his date.. Ya really blew it..

I didnt know what "gay" was when I was a kid but I for damn sure knew when a boy wasnt acting like the other boys.

You mean like focusing on academics and exploring the world of knowledge??? Guess I was gay back then...

You wore lip gloss and played with dolls instead of playing sports like the other boys?

Not quite.. While the boys were playing stick ball in the street and playing with GI Joes, I was playing monopoly and studying with the girls.. Because --- I preferred being trusted by the girls AND their parents. Which led to skills later on in life where I found parents literally pushing their daughters at me...

Not bragging but ---

I wasted a lot of time but I made up for it after I hit 18. The good thing is parents typically hated me (until they got to know me) and you know how that makes women/girls act. :rolleyes:

Actually, you never got to the point where "parents liking you" paid off with the girl... Because we were able to DO things and GO places with their blessings that more "manly men" have never gone or done... :lol: Like FLYING to prom dinner across the state with the other senior that was a licensed pilot.. Ya really blew it..
If flying to the prom dinner across the state was the highlight of your sexual life you have really missed out. See the girls loved me because their parents thought I was a bad boy. I had to jump out quite a few windows but I had some amazing encounters. :laugh:

Not bragging but ---

Actually, you never got to the point where "parents liking you" paid off with the girl... Because we were able to DO things and GO places with their blessings that more "manly men" have never gone or done... :lol: Like FLYING to prom dinner across the state with the other senior that was a licensed pilot.. Ya really blew it..
If flying to the prom dinner across the state was the highlight of your sexual life you have really missed out. See the girls loved me because their parents thought I was a bad boy. I had to jump out quite a few windows but I had some amazing encounters. :laugh:

We should discuss this in PM.. Could be hilarious...

Some "conservative" "holy men" have even gone so far as to advocate publicly that grown men go after teenage girls…

Really?

Who has advocated this?

I call bullshit.

That weird bearded bible pounder on the duck show.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Advises Men to Marry Teenage Girls

He is a sick, sick man, a pedo.

You said “Some "‘conservative’ ‘holy men’”, meaning more than one; but so far, you could only come up with one example, someone who I think nearly all of us on either side will agree is, at best, a bit of a nutcase.

There is a whole culture out there of people who say that they are "religious," but go after young girls, with the "parents" of these girls first obsessed with coaching them to avoid sex rather than teaching them about sexuality, and then willingly handing them off to older men, who can't relate to women their own age, before they have had a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide what they want to do in life.

This whole process of breeding virgins for older men is rooted in pedophilia.

It has been the "conservatives" who have actively opposed efforts to raise the age of consent, which has been spearheaded by organizations attempting to eliminate child marriage. It has been the "conservatives" who have been sexualizing little girls, talking to them about sex, holding "purity balls" that involve these kids' own fathers, and trolling them at malls. Some "conservative" "holy men" have even gone so far as to advocate publicly that grown men go after teenage girls, but they would flip out if a man behaved the same way toward a boy of the same age. This all indicates a desire among many, not all, heterosexual men to create a pipeline that allows them access to girls who have not yet matured into women.

I don't put any faith in data on those imprisoned for pedophilia, as heterosexual men have not been prosecuted for seeking to groom and victimize girls. They are rarely, if ever, called out for it. There is an active double standard at work here.

The laws against pedophilia are designed to protect children from predators regardless of gender and allow them to grow up and freely choose what they think is right for them. The most important thing to do is to set firm age limits. First thing. This will be tricky to define, given the reality that teens are prone to explore with persons of similar age as a part of the process of growing up, but it must be done.

For those of you in a uproar about what Buttigieg said, remember that he made no mention of whether or not this kid should have sex or not have sex. He did not offer any advice about sexual activity, and the boy's parents were there with him.

You are hysterically funny and I pictured you frothing at the mouth with indignant anger because not everyone is on board with the queer agenda....too fucking bad.

What "agenda"?
I take that you have no intelligent reply. Please stay away from teenage girls and shopping malls.

Are you implying that Mr. Dale is a sex offender?

How would I know? I don't know him. However, he does give the impression in his posts that he condones the kind of behavior that I described, does not want to go after heterosexual pedophiles, and posts comments that agree with assertions that all LGBTs are pedophiles, which is pretty defamatory.

I just noticed your comment that:
Whoever he is no he's not a pedo, teenage girls are not considered children. A pedo is someone who has a sexual interest in boys or girls who are under the age of 12

Is it also correct to say that teenage boys are not considered children? There have been many men who have stated that they were sexually molested, by men, while they were teenagers. What is the basic rule here? There is a need for some clarity.

Mr. Dale and I have been friends for years, Mr. Dale is okay.

Of course teenage boys are not children, with paedophilia there is a specific age group in general the actual point is 13 years in age meaning anyone over 13 years in age is not contained in the group that deal with paedophilia.

Paedophilia is a sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.

Hebephilia over laps in some way with Paedophilia in that it is a sexual interest in prepubescent children and pubescent adolescents aged 11-14 years.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents aged 15-19 years, with Ephebophilia in general it's not considered a mental disorder or immoral as both Paedophilia and Hebephilia are as for example you could have a man who's 28 and he marries an 18 year old or you could have a man who's 20 and he marries a 17 year old and both these things would be considered socially acceptable.

I do know the technical breakdown that you described in detail. However, in the context of this discussion, posters have used paedophilia to describe the entire gamut of ages. According to this age breakdown, once a kid turns 15, s/he is fair game, so any assertion that an adult has approached someone 15 and above or engaged in "grooming" activities with this teenager is a paedophile is wrong.

I have to concerns: (1) that teenagers of one sex are being given more protection than teenagers of the other sex, and (2) that some people are being labeled as sex offenders while others guilty of the same behavior are not, based only the gender of their victim, denying some equal justice.

There is a whole culture out there of people who say that they are "religious," but go after young girls, with the "parents" of these girls first obsessed with coaching them to avoid sex rather than teaching them about sexuality, and then willingly handing them off to older men, who can't relate to women their own age, before they have had a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide what they want to do in life.

This is a lie, which for some reason, you are obsessed with repeating over and over and over again, even through you know that it is a lie, and you know that everyone who sees you post it knows that it is a lie. And even if it were true, it doesn't excuse the evil which you persist in using it to defend, in a clumsy attempt at a tu quoque[/ui] argument, intended to imply that those who oppose child abuse at the hands of faggots somehow would approve of this nonsensical child abuse that you keep claiming is happening.

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics
I think 99% of what we see on television is staged lol :D

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.
I hope the Catholic priests haven't gotten ahold of him.

You mean faggots pretending to be 'priests' while preying on children. Over 80% of those raped were boys, and we all know pedophiles founded the 'Gay Rights' scam in the first place.
You'd have to ask the Catholic Hierarchy that protected them for over a century. And for children being raped.....maybe you should think about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18....many times by hetero male family members and friends.

You've already been handed your ass on that fake '1 In 4' bullshit, not to mention on the nonsense you've been told to babble when it's pointed out how faggots who make up less than 2% of the population manage to commit 35% to 50% of all child rapes. Like all my previous posts you can never refute them so you just keep throwing out endless bullshit and fake news.

Two percent? 2 in in every 100 people? You're waaay overestimating that. You need to move the decimal to the left.

They never were seeking equality and acceptance but rather wholesale embracement and celebration
Been saying that for 15 years.

Last edited:

Jealous much? :itsok:

I am a member of the LGBT community. Bisexual and proud.

But even I thought that was bullshit, Pogo.

C'mon mate.

Kid's not even old enough to vote, let alone decide his sexual preference. I had transgender tendencies at his age. I grew out of them. It took me until my 30th birthday to understand my interest in both sexes. You don't make this decision immediately, you don't suddenly say "oh I'm gay" and you're gay. You don't say you're gay because your parents think you are. That's not for them to decide. Moreover, you aren't gay because a majority of people around you think you are. Children are gullible. And for that reason, they should not be used as guinea pigs for social experiments.

Question is, who convinced the kid that he was gay? Hmm?

My question is, what kind of lunatic parent hears their 9-year-old say, "I'm gay", and instead of responding, "Do you even know what that means?" says, "I think I'll take him to talk to a Presidential candidate on national television about this"?

Some "conservative" "holy men" have even gone so far as to advocate publicly that grown men go after teenage girls…

Really?

Who has advocated this?

I call bullshit.

Yeah, the two are totally comparable . . . to lunatics who are trying to deflect.

You mean faggots pretending to be 'priests' while preying on children. Over 80% of those raped were boys, and we all know pedophiles founded the 'Gay Rights' scam in the first place.
You'd have to ask the Catholic Hierarchy that protected them for over a century. And for children being raped.....maybe you should think about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18....many times by hetero male family members and friends.

You've already been handed your ass on that fake '1 In 4' bullshit, not to mention on the nonsense you've been told to babble when it's pointed out how faggots who make up less than 2% of the population manage to commit 35% to 50% of all child rapes. Like all my previous posts you can never refute them so you just keep throwing out endless bullshit and fake news.

Two percent? 2 in in every 100 people? You're waaay overestimating that. You need to move the decimal to the left.

For those that are exclusively homosexual yes; those are about 10% of that 2%. The rest are just fetishists and S&M freaks and pedophiles. The last undercover NAMBLA investigations recorded several of the faggots saying they would rape little girls for certain acts they liked if they didn't have access to little boys at the time they got the urge, so the 35%to 50% number is also probably too conservative as well.

Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.
All pedophiles should be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.
Thats a stupid ass statement. A 18 yr old senior in high school bones his 17 yr old girl friend and he can be convicted as a pedo.
Obviously, the difference in ages makes a difference.

How about anyone over 18 having sex with anyone less than 12 should hang? Or do you oppose that idea, too?
Thats a good plan depending on if you are talking about american society.
I am, although I don't give other cultures a pass for pedophilia.

Really?

Who has advocated this?

I call bullshit.

You said “Some "‘conservative’ ‘holy men’”, meaning more than one; but so far, you could only come up with one example, someone who I think nearly all of us on either side will agree is, at best, a bit of a nutcase.

You're talking about Islam, but you won't acknowledge it.

[There is a whole culture out there of people who say that they are "religious," but go after young girls, with the "parents" of these girls first obsessed with coaching them to avoid sex rather than teaching them about sexuality, and then willingly handing them off to older men, who can't relate to women their own age, before they have had a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide what they want to do in life.

You're talking about Islam, but you won't acknowledge it.

It's a claim that [B]LIE[/B]-sistrata frequently makes about conservative Christians. She's usually rather slippery about just who she's making this claim about, but it is strongly implied that she means conservative Christians in general.

Check out this thread that I started some time ago, to mock her for this claim.

For those that are exclusively homosexual yes; those are about 10% of that 2%. The rest are just fetishists and S&M freaks and pedophiles. The last undercover NAMBLA investigations recorded several of the faggots saying they would rape little girls for certain acts they liked if they didn't have access to little boys at the time they got the urge, so the 35%to 50% number is also probably too conservative as well.

Every one of those disgusting sickos deserve a swift execution. There is no greater crime against humanity than raping a child, and there is no redemption for people who would do such a thing. Makes me ashamed to be a member of the same species.

Last edited:

Really?

Who has advocated this?

I call bullshit.

Yeah, the two are totally comparable . . . to lunatics who are trying to deflect.

You are just trying to excuse straight men who chase and groom teenage girls and the parents who shamefully allow this to happen, thus setting up a double standard based on the sex of the victim. Society needs to come down hard on all adults who commit these crimes so that all children and teenagers receive the same protection.

Can you at least acknowledge that some heterosexual males have a fetish for being the "first" to have sex with a girl/woman, a fetish that is widely catered to in our society and in some religions to the detriment of girls and women?

Really?

Who has advocated this?

I call bullshit.

You are just trying to excuse straight men who chase and groom teenage girls and the parents who shamefully allow this to happen, thus setting up a double standard based on the sex of the victim. Society needs to come down hard on all adults who commit these crimes so that all children and teenagers receive the same protection.

Can you at least acknowledge that some heterosexual males have a fetish for being the "first" to have sex with a girl/woman, a fetish that is widely catered to in our society and in some religions to the detriment of girls and women?

No, you are just trying to change the topic, and then accuse others of the avoidance you yourself are engaging in.

Typical leftist. Cowardly and hypocritical.

No, you're just being your usual deceitful, insane self.

You're lying about the occurrence of that of which you describe, and even if it were true, there is nobody here who would defend it or say that it is in any way acceptable.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.
All pedophiles should be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.
Thats a stupid ass statement. A 18 yr old senior in high school bones his 17 yr old girl friend and he can be convicted as a pedo.
Obviously, the difference in ages makes a difference.

How about anyone over 18 having sex with anyone less than 12 should hang? Or do you oppose that idea, too?
Thats a good plan depending on if you are talking about american society.
I am, although I don't give other cultures a pass for pedophilia.
See the thing is that the culture determines if its ok or not. Didnt Elvis fuck his 16 year old cousin? American culture prepared children for extended childhood only recently. Prior to that your founding fathers were fucking 12 year olds.

Forum List

Back