How Staged Was This?

All pedophiles should be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.
Thats a stupid ass statement. A 18 yr old senior in high school bones his 17 yr old girl friend and he can be convicted as a pedo.
Obviously, the difference in ages makes a difference.

How about anyone over 18 having sex with anyone less than 12 should hang? Or do you oppose that idea, too?
Thats a good plan depending on if you are talking about american society.
I am, although I don't give other cultures a pass for pedophilia.
See the thing is that the culture determines if its ok or not. Didnt Elvis fuck his 16 year old cousin? American culture prepared children for extended childhood only recently. Prior to that your founding fathers were fucking 12 year olds.
This is the 21st Century. Normal people don't have sex with kids.

And if a culture says it's okay, that culture is evil.

Thats a stupid ass statement. A 18 yr old senior in high school bones his 17 yr old girl friend and he can be convicted as a pedo.

How about anyone over 18 having sex with anyone less than 12 should hang? Or do you oppose that idea, too?
See the thing is that the culture determines if its ok or not. Didnt Elvis fuck his 16 year old cousin? American culture prepared children for extended childhood only recently. Prior to that your founding fathers were fucking 12 year olds.

You just used two subjective words. First of all "normal" is only what you consider normal. Evil is also subjective. Some idiot people think that hoping Drumpf dies is evil.

You just used two subjective words. First of all "normal" is only what you consider normal. Evil is also subjective. Some idiot people think that hoping Drumpf dies is evil.
Sorry, I forgot. Amoral people cannot make moral judgements.

Same thing. Your moral is different from your neighbors moral.

I dunno about where you live, but none of my neighbors fuck kids. If yours do, you need to find a better place to live.

I dunno about where you live, but none of my neighbors fuck kids. If yours do, you need to find a better place to live.
I guarantee where you live your neighbors fuck kids. They probably fuck their moms and sisters as well.

I guarantee where you live your neighbors fuck kids. They probably fuck their moms and sisters as well.
I don't live on Epstein's Island.

I never said you did. I dont know where Epsteins Island is but I can guarantee you there is a pedo within a few miles of you.

I never said you did. I dont know where Epsteins Island is but I can guarantee you there is a pedo within a few miles of you.
So let's hang him/her.

So let's hang him/her.
I say strip em naked and sic some pitbulls on him.

So let's hang him/her.
I say strip em naked and sic some pitbulls on him.
Details, details.

You're a sick lying child abusing bastard!
The obvious fact that a 9 year old is not ready for sex seems to escape some people, doesn't it?

They WANT children to be sexual, though

I sure wasn't thinking about who I wanted to fuck at 9, and I know you sure didn't at that age, either.

The problem here is that those who are indoctrinating them with this extremist shit WANT them to be thinking about who they want to fuck at that age.

The obvious fact that a 9 year old is not ready for sex seems to escape some people, doesn't it?

I sure wasn't thinking about who I wanted to fuck at 9, and I know you sure didn't at that age, either.

The problem here is that those who are indoctrinating them with this extremist shit WANT them to be thinking about who they want to fuck at that age.
When I was 9 I was thinking about how to get my toy rocket out of the tree.

I remember when I was 9 years old, in line for confession with my classmates.

The priest in the confessional suddenly hollered at one of my classmates "you did NOT commit adultery"

This kind of thing was considered a joke back in the day.

When I was 9 I was thinking about how to get my toy rocket out of the tree.
Exactly.

There is a plan at work and the plan involves intimidating people into silence.

Heck, when I finally mentioned that, yes, I was abused as a child, usmessageboard reacted by accusing me of being a pedophile and then posted an abusive little "poem" targeting me.

It's all about shutting people up and usmessageboard is doing everything in it's power to make me go away.

Why they don't just ban me is beyond me, but Im not going to shut up until they do.

Didn’t say they are ready for sex.

Just that you can see signs of homosexuality at an early age.
A common tale from homosexuals who finally came out is the response is……..Yea, we knew

Again, science has undeniably proven the brains of young children, even this age, have not fully developed and are not prepared for these issues liberals / Democrats are attempting to force on them.

For a group that likes to attempt to silence opposition by declaring, 'The science is settled', they continually demonstrate a propensity for NOT knowing the actual science involved, for a disregard for the actual science involved, and the desire to spread disinfomation.

Furthermore, the left / those involved show a complete disregard for laws / rights of others and instead a desire to do whatever they want no matter what.

EXAMPLES:

1. Telling highly impressionable children whose brains have not been fully developed yet to keep secrets from and lie to their parents while they are being groomed / indoctrinated has been documented. This act is not only unethical and immoral but should be punishable under 'Child Endangerment' laws.

2. Also recorded as fact have been instances in which teaching CRT and engaging in LGBT / Trans-grooming have been specifically outlawed / forbidden in classrooms yet teachers have been caught doing so anyway, communicatuons between teachers and even between Teachers Unions and teachers on how to get away with doing these things have been exposed.

In cases like this, IMO, teachers should be fired, the possibility of being charged with a crime, Teachers Union officials involved should be held accountable, and / or the Unions themselves punished.

When exactly did it become OK for Democrats / liberals to target children - to sexualize, indoctrinate, and groom them?

When exactly did it become OK for Democrats / liberals to use partisanly weopnized govt agencies to facilitate the above by joining with teachers' Unions to label parents who oppose this as 'domestic terrorists'?

Forum List

Back