How sad is it that civilians must protect our military?

why are you blaming obama and clinton....it was bush that gave the security over to private corps.....i have ask for years why ft bragg is not guarded by the military and guarded by hired security....use to be the military were responsible for their security not anymore and neither party is doing anything about it....

Are you just wrong or are you intentionally lying (based on Soros hate programming?)

Halliburton and MIC

Clinton turned domestic base security over the KBR, not Bush. When DHS was formed, the contract was renegotiated due to the new entity - but this was a Clinton cost cutting measure.

I agree that such a thing shouldn't have to be done, but considering all that they do for us, if they are in need of anything in return, people should be more than willing to come to their assistance.

God bless you and our troops always!!!

Holly

P.S. To be taken out in your own homeland because of all that you have done for it.......what a way to say "Thank you!" (shaking my head)

If a bunch of armed civilians whom I didn't know showed up at the MEPS I used to work at?

I'd ask them to leave, because the possibility of something happening that could reflect badly on the NRD is high.

And...................I'd be willing to bet that NRD San Diego would agree with my decision.

These events never took place.

It is all Right Wing Lies, Propaganda and Deception, and this whole story belongs on the CT forum!

These people were killed by White, Right Wing Terrorists.

Islam, by Definition, is a Religion of Peace and Beauty... or had you momentarily forgotten.

Muslims, by Definition, are victims of Christian Agression... or had you momentarily forgotten.

We have people who can help you remember, should you forget again.

Have a nice day.
icon_smile2.gif

-

If a bunch of armed civilians whom I didn't know showed up at the MEPS I used to work at?

I'd ask them to leave, because the possibility of something happening that could reflect badly on the NRD is high.

And...................I'd be willing to bet that NRD San Diego would agree with my decision.

These people were at military recruitment centers, not a gay bathhouse - so you have no worries of encountering them.

BUT since a Muzzie Beast went on a terrorist rampage last week, it is fully sensible that people step up to protect our service men and women.

lol

Actually, the U.S. Military seems to have the same view that I do.

But then again, I served for over 20 years, and kinda have an idea as to what they will do.

I told you..................the U.S. Military doesn't want civilians that they don't know their credentials trying to guard them.

Actually, the U.S. Military seems to have the same view that I do.

But then again, I served for over 20 years, and kinda have an idea as to what they will do.

I told you..................the U.S. Military doesn't want civilians that they don't know their credentials trying to guard them.

I think the whole point is the military shouldn't have to rely on random people, even if they are patriots, to protect them.

This wasn't an issue ten or twenty years ago, but it sure is today with all the random shooters these days. The military needs to change its policy and have armed security at recruiting sites.

Forum List

Back