How sad.. a US President called a "Prankster"...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama?s Sanctions - ABC News

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum.
Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.
It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

"Prankster"... I never thought I see the day when we have such disrespect for USA!

I never thought I would see the day when the USA would have a president so lacking in respectability. He is a laughing stock. I mean, Bill Clinton was more impressive to the rest of the world even with his womanizing.

He misspoke, what he meant to say was "some GANGSTER", but it got messed up in translation, sort of like her Thighness Hillary's "RESET" button!....not disrespect for America, just the Manchurian muslim currently in charge!

Last edited:
When did we start letting Russian thugs tell us what to do? Maybe if Obama looked in Putin's eyes he would have realized he is a stand up dictator.

When did we start letting Russian thugs tell us what to do? Maybe if Obama looked in Putin's eyes he would have realized he is a stand up dictator.

The Pentagon is canceling the planned fourth phase of an anti-missile system that had been scheduled for deployment in Poland in 2022. The SM3 IIb missile was significant for two reasons: It was the only interceptor planned for the Europe-based system that could have defended the United States against an attack from Iran; and it was the component of the system most decried by Russia, which claimed that it could be used against its intercontinental missiles.

As it did when it canceled a previous European missile plan in 2009, the administration insisted that its decision had nothing to do with Russia or its objections.
Flexibility achieved: Obama pulls missile defense system from eastern Europe « Hot Air

Why is it "sad"? It's the opinion of an official from Russia, why would you give that "commie's" insult any credence? There have been plenty of more VIOLENT displays as well as verbal displays of disrespect for Our country for years and years. This one just happened to take place on social media.

Imagine that... a dittohead putting stock in what a Putin puppet says about our president.

You do get some wood when Putin speaks don't cha?

Yeah they do. It's quite telling that some of these folks seem to wish that Putin was their President. :lol:

We would certainly be regarded by the world HIGHER than B. Insane!

Oh my, just look what The HUFFINGTON POST (left wing rag!) had to say....

Americans See Putin As Stronger Leader Than Obama!!!

Some schmuck got his money locked up and he lashes out verbally and I'm supposed to care?

Hammer them motherfuckers with everything you got Obama

I never thought I'd see the day when conservatives turned in a bunch of commie-lovers.

Forum List

Back