Obama: "It's not a game of Battleship" ::: Oil tanker hijacked by pirates.

Thank god for youtube

What are you really trying to say? Are you claiming that this ship was flying an American flag and that's why it was hijacked? If so:

By Luis Martinez
@LMartinezABC
Follow on Twitter
Mar 17, 2014 3:16am

A team of Navy SEALs has boarded the oil freighter “Morning Glory” in the Mediterranean that had been seized by three armed Libyans, the Pentagon said.

No one was hurt in the raid, which took place late Sunday in international waters off Cyprus. The North Korean-flagged ship and its illicit cargo of Libyan oil will now be sailed back to Libya under the control of the U.S. Navy.

“No one was hurt tonight when U.S. forces, at the request of both the Libyan and Cypriot governments, boarded and took control of the commercial tanker Morning Glory, a stateless vessel seized earlier this month by three armed Libyans,” Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said.

Thank god for youtube

What are you really trying to say? Are you claiming that this ship was flying an American flag and that's why it was hijacked? If so:

By Luis Martinez
@LMartinezABC
Follow on Twitter

A team of Navy SEALs has boarded the oil freighter “Morning Glory” in the Mediterranean that had been seized by three armed Libyans, the Pentagon said.

No one was hurt in the raid, which took place late Sunday in international waters off Cyprus. The North Korean-flagged ship and its illicit cargo of Libyan oil will now be sailed back to Libya under the control of the U.S. Navy.

“No one was hurt tonight when U.S. forces, at the request of both the Libyan and Cypriot governments, boarded and took control of the commercial tanker Morning Glory, a stateless vessel seized earlier this month by three armed Libyans,” Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby said.

Once again we see the astounding ignorance of our 'Conservatives' on this board on display. A North Korean flagged ship suddenly becomes a US flagged ship. Damn, don't you guys ever stop to do the slightest research before flapping your yaps?

Time to start blowing pirates out of the sea again!

Again?

We've never done that. If we did they wouldn't be so ballsey

Not that it was something that would change anything but we did it back in 1801-1805:

Education

Muslim pirates as it turned out. How ironic. Turns out we've been fighting these fuckers for 200+ years...LOL. Thomas Jefferson; soft on terrorism.

You fell into my trap [MENTION=35198]Pheonixops[/MENTION]

I was waiting for a bed wetter to point that out, and notice I never said the ship was a US ship.

Now ask yourself, since you admitted it and highlighted it in bold:

Why are North Korean ships sailing about the high seas with illicit cargo when they are a nuclear threat to the United States? Why don't have have enough ships to monitor foreign threats to our nation?

GET PWNED
[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] [MENTION=19484]The T[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Thank god for youtube

By Luis Martinez
@LMartinezABC
Follow on Twitter

Once again we see the astounding ignorance of our 'Conservatives' on this board on display. A North Korean flagged ship suddenly becomes a US flagged ship. Damn, don't you guys ever stop to do the slightest research before flapping your yaps?

In the words of 2A, "Thank God for the internet."

You know, as long as the far right reactionaries and libertarians and socons are as goofy as 2dA and his buddies here on the board, the US is in safe hands.

Navy SEALs seize control of oil tanker from Libyan rebels

Fret not, Obama said "It's not a game of battleship" while the Chinese expand their navy.

Under Obama, you're safer flying a Chinese flag than a US flag on the high seas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTNS54Vl1c

What Obama doesn't seem to understand is that we need modern military technology AND lots of it.

I could have the most advanced rifle in the world and be in a battle with an enemy who has a WWI bolt action rifle. But if I only have 10 rounds of ammo and he has 100 rounds then I'm at a disadvantage where fire power is concerned. I would much prefer to have two rifles and 1000 rounds of ammo. My chances of beating my foe are greatly increased.

The only threat that 2dA poses is to the cartoon industry.

His understanding of the internet is a hoot.

Forum List

Back