How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

We need to address the businesses that took our jobs there.

So, no change of trade policy, nothing on China's end, just go after AMERICANS here?

That sounds not right.

BUT, you are hinting that you accept that the status quo is not to our benefit.

That is more than most politicians will do. They status quo response is to do nothing.

Trump is closer to you, than the vast majority of politicians.

:lol: Trumps speaks always only bullshit - and the colors of this bullshit don't have a wide range. A feeling like "to be concerned" is not a part of Donald Trump.

Trumpicans have no own ears to hear, no own hearts to feel and no own brains to think. They are the loyal living empty phrases from and for only one man: Donald Trump.

Reported for no content.

Seriously. He gave your government some push back. Your whining is way out to much considering the small provocation.

So, no change of trade policy, nothing on China's end, just go after AMERICANS here?

What happened when we addressed China? They simply started doing business with others. They do not see this in the same way we do.

Now if we address the US companies that continue to export our technology. Granted, it may be too late for that.

That sounds not right.

BUT, you are hinting that you accept that the status quo is not to our benefit.

That is more than most politicians will do. They status quo response is to do nothing.

Trump is closer to you, than the vast majority of politicians.

Trump didn't do squat to the businesses. All he did was immensely hurt those producing food. As we saw, China doesn't even care about that. They bought our produce as a way to show they would buy something but when we cut if off, they had no problems getting it somewhere. China will trade with nearly everyone.

What happened when we addressed China? They simply started doing business with others. They do not see this in the same way we do.

Now if we address the US companies that continue to export our technology. Granted, it may be too late for that.

I'm not disagreeing with that as ONE possible way to address the problem.

But, China is a bad guy. They are not good trading partners. We should not treat them as such.

Trump didn't do squat to the businesses. All he did was immensely hurt those producing food. As we saw, China doesn't even care about that. They bought our produce as a way to show they would buy something but when we cut if off, they had no problems getting it somewhere. China will trade with nearly everyone.

Trump did not succeed. But we as a nation need to try again. The current status quo trade with China is a bleeding wound that is draining wealth from US at an alarming rate.

Next time, whether it be Trump at the helm or not, we need to be far more agressive. They had a chance at reasonable negotiation and they ran out the clock.

Time to just slam down what we want on them.

Ask any other German.
No. What doesn't mean he is a friend of Germany.
But nevertheless also the USA declared war on Germany - or three states of the USA declared war on Germany - or three senators of the USA declared war on Germany - or three private persons who are senators declared war on Germany. The USA follows an extraordinary clear politics with very clear structures. The absurd law "for the energy safety of Europe" had been for example a law which was hidden in the laws for the US-American household - only because it had absolutely nothing to do with the US-American household, I guess.

The differences between all tariffs of cars between the EU and the USA are nearly no existing. If this makes in average 2% difference then this is a lot. And indeed all tariffs in this context could also fall - but the full time super-idiot ignored the TTIP negotiations which he cancelled. I guess he thought the tyranny USA under his Führerschaft - ah, sorry: "leadership" - has to make all rules and all others have to do what US-American idiots say only because it is totally senseless what they say.
1. You're the only German on this forum, so I hope you can provide a few reasons why Trump is an enemy of Germany. I hope his sanctions on Nord Stream 2 aren't one. Trump was proven right, not to trust Putin to supply gas reliably.

2. So Biden is no friend of Germany either. Then you oppose the PEESA sanctions that the US has on Russian gas. The PEESA sanctions didn't stop any EU gas lines. Putin blowing up the gas pipelines stopped the gas flows.

3. Trump wanted to raise US tariffs on imported cars to help US automakers even out the export/import of cars.
The US has a $120,000,000,000 trade deficit just with the export/import of cars:

"America’s 20 leading automobile-producing states generated US$43.9 billion worth of exported cars in 2018. That dollar amount contrasts with the $163.6 billion in foreign-made vehicles purchased from international sources by America’s top 19 car-importing states resulting in a -$119.8 billion product-specific trade deficit for the year."

I'm not disagreeing with that as ONE possible way to address the problem.

But, China is a bad guy. They are not good trading partners. We should not treat them as such.

They do not care. We do. We want to consume their cheap products. We can quit trading with them and they will really not care much at all. They have the entire rest of the world to trade with. They are perfectly willing to toss us aside and become the major trading partner with the rest of the world.

They may be bad trading partners BUT they do not care. Being a good trading partner with the US is not their goal.

Besides we keep at it because business here wants so bad to get a piece of their nearly 1.5 billion people. They want to trade and do business, we want wars.

Trump did not succeed. But we as a nation need to try again. The current status quo trade with China is a bleeding wound that is draining wealth from US at an alarming rate.

Next time, whether it be Trump at the helm or not, we need to be far more agressive. They had a chance at reasonable negotiation and they ran out the clock.

Time to just slam down what we want on them.

LOL, and they simply move on. How many sanctions has China enacted on other countries for trading with other countries they wish they wouldn't?

I was informed an answer from me was deleted here. So: "Bye, bye".

Just to note.......it could have been whatever you responded to that was deleted which then gets the replies deleted.

All the same, it's not a big deal to get a post deleted.

"But as shocking as the destruction of a fundamental right may be"....

All you need to read.
If abortion was a fundamental right, the court would have not have had to find it in the penumbras around the emanations from the constitution -- if there's two degrees of separation from the Constitution and the right in question, it s not a fundamnetal right.
AND...
-If the right to an abortion was "destroyed", there'd be no debate over it at the state level, as we have seen since the ruling.

Thus, Dobbs is sound.

I was informed an answer from me was deleted here. So: "Bye, bye".
I thought Germans were tougher than that...

Please realize that the translators from German to English are not always accurate. It may have been a translation issue. I can't believe that a mod would delete one of your posts.

Nevertheless I was curious and read what you wrote. It is indeed only bullshit and had absolutelly nothing to do with anything what I ever said or heard from any other grown up Christian who I personally know.
Of course, as expected, the depth of your understanding is so shallow that a gnat couldn’t drown in it.

I don’t have the time or patience to educate you. But I will give you some useful advice which you urgently need. Try (once in a while in your life) to acknowledge that what you think you know may not be correct. You’d be amazed what you can see if you only open your eyes.

They do not care. We do. We want to consume their cheap products. We can quit trading with them and they will really not care much at all. They have the entire rest of the world to trade with. They are perfectly willing to toss us aside and become the major trading partner with the rest of the world.

They may be bad trading partners BUT they do not care. Being a good trading partner with the US is not their goal.

Besides we keep at it because business here wants so bad to get a piece of their nearly 1.5 billion people. They want to trade and do business, we want wars.

We do not want to consume their cheap products. We want better Trade policy.

That is why Trump won the republican primaries and the Dems did NOT run against him based on his trade policy, ie they knew it was a popular policy do they did not want to draw the voters attentions to it.

LOL, and they simply move on. How many sanctions has China enacted on other countries for trading with other countries they wish they wouldn't?

1. That would be ok. This relation ship is not to our benefit. We should end it.

2. And China is already trading with everyone. They lose our money stream and it will hurt them. Which is a good thing. They are our enemy.

We do not want to consume their cheap products. We want better Trade policy.

That is why Trump won the republican primaries and the Dems did NOT run against him based on his trade policy, ie they knew it was a popular policy do they did not want to draw the voters attentions to it.

1. That would be ok. This relation ship is not to our benefit. We should end it.

2. And China is already trading with everyone. They lose our money stream and it will hurt them. Which is a good thing. They are our enemy.

We are losing because we see any country that wants to grow as the enemy.

We do? Since when? I've never seen that in American history. If that was true, wouldn't we have immediately stopped trading with China once the Wall fell? To stop growing them?

We do? Since when? I've never seen that in American history. If that was true, wouldn't we have immediately stopped trading with China once the Wall fell? To stop growing them?

We enact sanctions on Venezuela because we do not support who they are trading with. We start wars in the Middle East to try and force countries to rely on our dollar. You have seen it.

We enact sanctions on Venezuela because we do not support who they are trading with. We start wars in the Middle East to try and force countries to rely on our dollar. You have seen it.

You made a specific point that we are losign in the context of trade with China, because "we see anyone growing as a threat".

Venezuela, is not a problem to US, because they are "growing" but becasue they are marxist. Everything I have heard, they sound like they are a stagnant and declining society.

How does you citing them back up your point with regards to China?

My view on China is not that they are our enemy because they are growing, becausue because they are our enemey based on ideological reasons, past wars against US, continued hostile statements, and their predatory trade policy.

That they are growing is not a reason to see them as our enemy, but as a reason to see them as a more dangerous enemy.

Even if they were NOT growing but were only... maintaining or growing at a similar rate with US, I would still see them as an enemy.

Hell, if they were SHRINKING, I would still see them as an enemy, just a less scary one.

You made a specific point that we are losign in the context of trade with China, because "we see anyone growing as a threat".

Venezuela, is not a problem to US, because they are "growing" but becasue they are marxist. Everything I have heard, they sound like they are a stagnant and declining society.

How does you citing them back up your point with regards to China?

My view on China is not that they are our enemy because they are growing, becausue because they are our enemey based on ideological reasons, past wars against US, continued hostile statements, and their predatory trade policy.

That they are growing is not a reason to see them as our enemy, but as a reason to see them as a more dangerous enemy.

Even if they were NOT growing but were only... maintaining or growing at a similar rate with US, I would still see them as an enemy.

Hell, if they were SHRINKING, I would still see them as an enemy, just a less scary one.

China only cares about trade, not in seeing enemies. China has never done a thing to us. China never forced our companies to move there. We want to blame China for what is our own fault. We never want to look at what we do wrong, we always want someone else to blame.

The world is about conquering. Progs spend enough time figuring when they can send the white guys to extermination camps for their evils for all of human history. And this includes the white guys who will demand it.

Forum List

Back