Was It Racism?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Unpopular opinion....

George Floyd was murdered by Derick Chauvin. Was it done out of racism though or was it just portrayed as a racist act because the murdered was black and the murderer was white. I believe the latter.

Chauvin, in my mind, was doing something worse than racism if that's possible. I think he was just showing off for the trainees...showing off in the context of, "you're the boss out here". And the louder the crowd got and the more hate he drew...the stronger his conviction to show everyone "who's in charge" got.

Now, I don't think Floyd ends up on the ground if he's not black and apparently resistant. But I don't think the officer went out with the intent of harming a black man specifically.

Only the heart knows if it was racism.

The evidence of our lying eyes is that murder most foul was done.

Unpopular opinion....

George Floyd was murdered by Derick Chauvin. Was it done out of racism though or was it just portrayed as a racist act because the murdered was black and the murderer was white. I believe the latter.

Chauvin, in my mind, was doing something worse than racism if that's possible. I think he was just showing off for the trainees...showing off in the context of, "you're the boss out here". And the louder the crowd got and the more hate he drew...the stronger his conviction to show everyone "who's in charge" got.

Now, I don't think Floyd ends up on the ground if he's not black and apparently resistant. But I don't think the officer went out with the intent of harming a black man specifically.
The question is, would he have done it if Floyd was white? Whites tend to fear Blacks and he might have been intimidated.

Unpopular opinion....

Good question.

It seems that cop had a bad reputation.

Of course, I do NOT know the accuracy of the many complaints against him.

They say that the cop and Mr. Floyd knew each other.

It would appear that the cop's conduct was NOT "racist."

For all we know, it could have been personal.

In any case, Mr. Floyd -- despite what Nancy said -- will soon be forgotten.

It appears that the next martyr will be that girl with the knife.

Chauvin's prior conduct has been thoroughly examined; his comments strained through a figurative sieve, and yet DoJ has come up with NOTHING to indicate either that Chauvin is a racist, or that the act in question was motivated by race.

It is an infantile "thought process" indeed that concludes every time a person is harmed, that harm is motivated by race, gender, ethnicity, or some other form of bigotry, when there is no evidence to support that slander. Recall that when 45 was accused of being a misogynist, the only example his critics could come up with was that he called Rosie O'Donnell - who is a fat pig - a "fat pig."

The most insidious part of this whole affair (Floyd-Chauvin) was the IMMEDIATE and EMPHATIC characterization of this crime by Comrade Harris-Biden as a racist hate crime, emblematic of the "endemic racism" that pervades our country. It is difficult even to describe this slander in appropriately negative terms. They are pond scum.

And we should all be asking ourselves WHY the leaders of our country made this unsupported leap to slander every white cop and every white person in the country.

Leftists are evil

The question is, would he have done it if Floyd was white? Whites tend to fear Blacks and he might have been intimidated.

If Floyd had been white and Chauvin did exactly the same he would still be a police officer and you would praise him if you even knew something happened. But you wouldn't know, because the Reich Propaganda corps would never report it.

Chauvins actions were abhorrent and he was a disgrace to LE.

That being said, it is a matter of debate whether he is racist or not.

Unpopular opinion....

I think the police should do a better job of explaining that cooperation results in potentially more leniency than resistance. Resisting arrest can result in, throwing the book at the resistor.

Unpopular opinion....

Why do all these events happen in Shit holes run by Shit Heads for 50 fucking yrs.

This is all you libturds problems. Can't blame conservs for shit hole racism......lolol

Watching this all my life has been so much fun from my seats

Only the heart knows if it was racism.

The evidence of our lying eyes is that murder most foul was done.

Chauvin is white. That alone makes him guilty. The Reich holds it as absolute truth that whites (Der Juden) are genetically inferior and born racist.

1619095048862.png

If Floyd had been white and Chauvin did exactly the same he would still be a police officer and you would praise him if you even knew something happened. But you wouldn't know, because the Reich Propaganda corps would never report it.
Lies lies, nothing but lies.

Unpopular opinion....

If a large strong arrestee with a criminal history including violence is trying to ESCAPE----just let
him------while you are at it let him borrow your gun
Cops OFTEN get injured wrestling with recalcitrant
criminals

Lots of cop knees on criminals necks every day. When they continue to refuse arrest thats what they get.

Lots of cop knees on criminals necks every day. When they continue to refuse arrest thats what they get.

Lots of criminals resist arrest too-----and they are
restrained with whatever violence is necessary

Its all part of police training....start out polite and nice then give em what they deserve.

Unpopular opinion....

He wasn't seeking a black man to act out on, but I guarantee you a white man wouldn't have been face down on the ground for 10 minutes. The unthinking disparity in treatment, even from you in your OP, is the "systemic racism" people are talking about.

Its all part of police training....start out polite and nice then give em what they deserve.

wrong---it is do what is NECESSARY

Forum List

Back