How OCD are you? (online test)

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
An online OCD test..................JUST FOR FUN!!!

Here's how I rated......

100% OCD Sensitive

You have a killer eye for spotting the tiniest, most minute, errors and mistakes, and it's very important to you to correct them. This special combination is what makes you a perfectionist in everything you do. It's great that you want things to always go right, however, this can make it difficult for you to progress. Remember to give yourself a break sometimes!

QUIZ RESULTS​

Not OCD at all
You definitely don't sweat the small stuff, and nothing really phases you. Sure, the contractor you hired might have installed your tiles in a haphazard way, but hey, at least you've got a floor, right?

I keep running into one issue after another when trying to do the test. How many questions are there all together?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One issue that I am having is the pages freezing up on me. I can't go from one to another causing me to have to start all over.

I keep running into one issue after another when trying to do the test. How many questions are there all together?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One issue that I am having is the pages freezing up on me. I can't go from one to another causing me to have to start all over.

You might need to clean your internet cache, or you have ad blockers.
Your internet security might not be letting it open.

Forum List

Back