The cities that most people are leaving.......Are run by Democrats....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Top US Cities Americans Are Leaving | Investing Magazine
Throughout history, American cities have weathered some tough times. The Rust Belt Decline is an example of a wide-spread, hard-hitting industry collapse (one which many cities have still have yet to fully recover from). Though a few have bounced back, others are still struggling. That has led to population decreases and slowdowns in population growth.
However, due to factors such as shrinking industries and an increasing cost of living, major cities in the U.S. are shrinking rapidly, as Americans search for a better bang for their buck. As you read this list of great American cities, big and small, you’ll surely recognize the pattern of the challenges we all face in this tumultuous 21st century.

Why is it that people are fleeing these cities? Because of the high crime rates, high taxes, lousy living conditions, and drugs all over the place. This is the plan of the Marxists, because they are owned by China, and when there is enough property to be bought up, China will own those. The left has sold US out, they think that they will be the last ones to be enslaved by their Chinese masters. Some of US just wont go peacefully.

Often for other large cities run by democrats.

That's a lie. They invade R run areas, and then destroy them. A friend is moving up from Paso Robles. Too many assholes from silicon Valley moving in and fucking things up.

She figures in 5 years the place will be just as bad as the bay area.

That's a lie. They invade R run areas, and then destroy them. A friend is moving up from Paso Robles. Too many assholes from silicon Valley moving in and fucking things up.

paper-tissue.gif

I left CA.... and I've never been happier... moved to well over 6000 ft elevation but when I got here I breathed a huge sigh of relief... when I go out I don't have to think about crime or being ripped off... everyone is nice and friendly....
Every day goes by slower and I have time to really experience nature... In CA I was always on edge but didn't realize it till I got here for good....

Its CA, it doesn't matter if you're in Tule Lake, you still have democrats running your show.

Top US Cities Americans Are Leaving | Investing Magazine

Why is it that people are fleeing these cities? Because of the high crime rates, high taxes, lousy living conditions, and drugs all over the place. This is the plan of the Marxists, because they are owned by China, and when there is enough property to be bought up, China will own those. The left has sold US out, they think that they will be the last ones to be enslaved by their Chinese masters. Some of US just wont go peacefully.
They are leaving for the same reasons that third worlders are leaving their countries to come here. Ergo our Democrat-run cities have characteristics of the third world.

I live in the country so I'm not fleeing to and Democrat or GOP we only live the wealthy place. And you have to make room for me because I own my land but don't ascribe to any customs nor traditions. Fathom that.

I live in the country so I'm not fleeing to and Democrat or GOP we only live the wealthy place. And you have to make room for me because I own my land but don't ascribe to any customs nor traditions. Fathom that.
Seems to me that you might be here without documentation....

Liberals in general and Democrats specifically have destroyed the once great American cities.

Higher taxation, kissing greedy Union ass, weak on crime, no fiscal responsibility, high debt, welfare up the ass, anti business environment, what could possibly go wrong?

Left Texas for Pennsylvania, so I guess many would think I am insane.
Not at all. One lives where they choose to because that's where they want to live. I'd never let politics influence where I live. The older I get the more I like cold and snow. That's why I live where I do. Blue, red, purple, whatever means nothing to normal folk.

That's hilarious. You're too funny. Forgotten more than you'll ever know about life.
You said
Which is either Joe Biden gibber gabber, or just some alien language. Which is it?

Not at all. One lives where they choose to because that's where they want to live. I'd never let politics influence where I live. The older I get the more I like cold and snow. That's why I live where I do. Blue, red, purple, whatever means nothing to normal folk.
When a state or city taxes you into oblivion, it is time to move, whether you like the place or not. Only an idiot would continue to stay where you are punished for just living there.

Biden voter.jpg

Forum List

Back