‘Identify how you want to identify, and God bless you’: Michael Bublé on faith, fans & fitting in/Trans face rhetoric & disinformation after Nashville

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
stop bickering and hating each other. it's better that way

Last edited:
stop bickering and hating each other. it's better that way

Let me ask you this, Is "Black Face" okay to do? It used to be okay for white people to paint their faces black and mimic blacks. Even make fun of them. But, we've gone beyond approving this even though some older movies still have those scenes in them like "Yankee Doddle Dandy". And, I hope they don't ruin movies of the past either. It's an opportunity to talk about doing such things, even though later in the film, they have scenes of slavery ending and blacks in the film even singing Glory, Glory Hallelujah. Now, why bring Black Face up? Because the liberal (BLM) and Democrats have been pushing for calling Republicans, Conservatives and others racists. Now, let's look at transgenders seeking to push women back to the days before women's rights movements to vote and have equal pay and play (athletics). Is not a 6'3" dude with a penis competing as a woman the exact same comparison as a white dude with Black Face? Or, a bearded man winning a weight lifting competition in the women's competition?
All the advancements of women in athletics, business, politics...are threatened by men who want to Black Face women by taking over. It's not going to stop. This will pick up steam until sane women and men come to this reality that women are again being attacked and simply stated, "not good enough" as men begin to take over and push them out. It would be the same as if white men began to pain themselves or change their pigment to be Black and take over naturally born Blacks opportunities.
So, what if a man wants to dress up as a woman and go to drag parties with other men and woman who want to dress up in drag? Go for it. There's a mental issue that needs to be addressed. But, if they are adults, it's there decision. I would hesitate to allow doctors to mutilate people because of mental disorders. But, if people want to act out their fantasies, that's up to them. But, there is no sane reason to allow the same Black Face that Dems and liberals condemn to be allowed with men and women.

Forum List

Back