How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

Muhammad Ali was 6’3” and weighed 236lbs at his prime.

Roughly the same size as your St Trumpy but not nearly in as good a shape.

Yes. Its time to put a stop to all of this unkind carpng. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that trump is the same height and weight as the late bocing legemd Ali.
Here are the proof pix of two legendary athletes.
Case closed.

1693054274927.png
1693054387233.png

Yes. Its time to put a stop to all of this unkind carpng. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that trump is the same height and weight as the late bocing legemd Ali.
Case closed.

View attachment 820293View attachment 820294

Still obsessed Tommy. I am not obsessed, and have admitted my BMI is 18.6

What is yours, since you're fat obsessed with Trump?

I say 30 or bust

Case closed.

View attachment 820293View attachment 820294
He's a congenital liar, a compulsive liar, even when he doesn't have to lie, and they just don't care.

They're at war with evil. Seriously.

Okay, if you can't find a BMI calculator on the internet (!) just tell us your height and weight and we will do it.

Since you love fat shaming, pony up, Tommy.

Well I put your avatar, if that's you, through an AI generated visual-BMI calculator and got some interesting results.

He's a congenital liar, a compulsive liar, even when he doesn't have to lie, and they just don't care.

They're at war with evil. Seriously.
He could have got away with giving his weight from when he was Prez. Nobody would blink.
But my experience with dishonest people is that they are incapable of telling the truth.
They live in their own lying bubble.
Maybe a few years in Fulton jail will help him lose some excess. They dont serve cheeseburgers.
But maybe Ted Nugent might pop in with Kid Rock to do a show.

View attachment 820311

Why the fuck is Trump's weight even an issue?

Especially from the left that screams about fat shaming and invented the retarded term "body positive".

Hypocrites gotta hypocrite.
The issue is that body shaming is a central part of MAGA world. Trump routinely abuses folk who arent as "perfect" as he is. He mocks disabled folk as well.
He is a pig.

My hubby is 6'3" and 213, and he's pretty stealth and fit!

Trump obviously put down 215 to troll, and make news out of nothing, by lying...

He is a born and bred, attention whore....!!! :lol:
Why do you doubt that Trump is 6' 3" and 215?

Forum List

Back