How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

I think president trump doesn’t comprehend that the only way, in terms of the laws of physics, that someone his size and girth could only weigh 215 is if he has no muscle and is all jiggly Jello-like fat

BREAKING
I am forced to cancel this important competition.
The accused was able to self identify as 215.
However the judging panel has determined.

Self Identity is just a marxist hoax. Mr Trump must be treated as an unreliable source and therefore all entries are null and void.

However to assuage the immense disappointment.
If trump is arrested in the next few weeks we will take the weight from that arrest as current and pay out accordingly.
Fairer thaan that we cannot imagine.

How ling a sentence will he be serving you insipid lying make pretend bastards?

This aged well, didn't it? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

6'3" and 215 lbs.

How embarrassing for the party that likes to fuck kids. Taint's pussy weighs more than that....

They wallow in being wrong.... like pigs in their own shit. It's part of the self-loathing gene they all have. I just hope none of the dumb animals ingested rat poison over this!
The 215 was self-reported, you moron.

Do you actually believe that he’s actually 215? Lmao.

This aged well, didn't it? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

6'3" and 215 lbs.

How embarrassing for the party that likes to fuck kids. Taint's pussy weighs more than that....

They wallow in being wrong.... like pigs in their own shit. It's part of the self-loathing gene they all have. I just hope none of the dumb animals ingested rat poison over this!

height_weight_1692942930698_1692942935032.jpeg

I’ve never really understood how people that rich can get that fat and out of shape.

With all their money they can afford nutritionists, personal trainers, personal cooks. Not to mention any medications, legal or otherwise.

How can someone have that much money and not want to be in good shape and muscular? How is it enjoyable knowing any woman who wants you is faking it solely because you’re rich?

Ah shit, ya got me.... he's a big man.

Live with it dumber-than-fuck yard ape.
So you don’t actually believe he’s the 215 that he self-reported.

I believe you were saying something about how embarrassing it is and that we wallow in being wrong. Please continue lol.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back