How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

BREAKING
I am forced to cancel this important competition.
The accused was able to self identify as 215.
However the judging panel has determined.

Self Identity is just a marxist hoax. Mr Trump must be treated as an unreliable source and therefore all entries are null and void.

However to assuage the immense disappointment.
If trump is arrested in the next few weeks we will take the weight from that arrest as current and pay out accordingly.
Fairer thaan that we cannot imagine.

^^^The people who think about Donald Trump's body all the time are here. Hide your young children!

Really? huge deal over his weight? OR do you think there is something problematic about some one in public office who would lie about such a small item?

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
Look at how much Trump lost on Ozempic

1706107108847.png

Halfway acceptable photo editing job, especially since it's a quarter of his actual body.

It's all your cult has got.

Your fear is palpable.

What? That's a real, recent, flattering photo. And you think it's edited? I was just showing how he lost a lot of weight on Ozempic.

Or do you believe he dieted and worked out to lose the weight? LOL.

Remember McCarthy said Trump was depressed and not eating? Trump insisted he was eating too much. That was how long ago? So that proves Trump was lying back then, because look at him now. On Ozempic for sure.

He said he's too busy to eat. But before he said he was overeating.

It's already obvious you can't spot a liar when you see one.

Trump does look like he lost weight

Not 215 lbs but he has lost

He never needed to lose weight.

Y'all have been looking at a form padded by body armor and praying that his supporters will buy your photo editing bullshit and come over to your side because they actually believe he's a bit overweight.

As fucking if.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He never needed to lose weight.

Y'all have been looking at a form padded by body armor and praying that his supporters will buy your photo editing bullshit and come over to your side because they actually believe he's a bit overweight.

As fucking if.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We will really see how much weight he lost on Ozympic next time he goes golfing

1706108450059.png

There are at least 100 outrageous fake and incorrect liberal thread titles that remain . Any conservative fact post that zings Biden is quickly shunted away .
When did US Message Bosrd become Lying Lib Loon Message Board. There is No USA in here anymore that receives unbiased handling

There are at least 100 outrageous fake and incorrect liberal thread titles that remain . Any conservative fact post that zings Biden is quickly shunted away .
When did US Message Bosrd become Lying Lib Loon Message Board. There is No USA in here anymore that receives unbiased handling
USMB has always been a Conservative Board
Today, more than ever

Really because anytime I see a political survey, it's usually overwhelmingly Republicans voting in those polls. So I always assumed there's a lot more republicans here than Democrats. More cons than libs. Am I wrong about that?

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.

How's this working out for you, Pogo?

lol

Really because anytime I see a political survey, it's usually overwhelmingly Republicans voting in those polls. So I always assumed there's a lot more republicans here than Democrats. More cons than libs. Am I wrong about that?
The only way the guy is under 300 is if bloat makes him look even fatter than he is. But a diet of Mickey D's for 50 years seems to have given him a perpetual case of the runs, which hopefully is unique to modern medicine.

I can almost tell you when it happened.

It was a definitive event.

The only way the guy is under 300 is if bloat makes him look even fatter than he is. But a diet of Mickey D's for 50 years seems to have given him a perpetual case of the runs, which hopefully is unique to modern medicine.

Translation -- "DAMN! I'm scared shitless!!!!!"

Forum List

Back