How much will Trump weigh when he goes to jail tomorrow ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.
Would forum members like to venture a figure ?

Im going 275 as my entry.
The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.

tommy found a new vocation

1692824972456.png

The bookies currently have 278.5 as the hot favourite. Thats a lot more than when he was weighed as Prez.

The good new for the old porker is that prison food will soon burn off the excess. Melania will be forced to make conhugal visits once he can locate his cock.
YOU, mocking ANYONE'S weight??? 😂

There is a weigh-in? He ain't signing in for a caged grudge match.

Over 300 lbs

Forum List

Back